MRA's

DeletedUser

I don't need support, I will get him rimmed. What you want to bet sir?

DeletedUser

Well, I'm not even sure if you are allowed to bet here. But hey, I'll give you some high amounts of res, no?

I can honestly believe that he won't.

Any ideas for the next MRA that should take the easy fall... Tritons Spear 1-4?

DeletedUser2663

Osl, i can garentee Tritons Spear will be going downhill now. Not sure bout the other 3 but No1 is going to be in for a nightmare =)

DeletedUser

Osl, i can garentee Tritons Spear will be going downhill now. Not sure bout the other 3 but No1 is going to be in for a nightmare =)

I think the Bloody Ravens will stay there for a while actually :p

Are you hinting someone is plotting to make No. 1 nightmarish? :D

DeletedUser2663

i was actually refering to Tritons Spear No.1 as the other 3 arnt in my ocean. Not TBR.

DeletedUser

Ahh lol. Misunderstanding :D

I'm lucky in the fact that the MRAs (or at least their academies) fail in O45 as it is so small. Its quite nice actually :p

DeletedUser

With such leadership I don't see these guys lasting long:-

mourad313 today at 1:35 AM
Lol go back to ur MRA alliance, GL with that
Kevin31 today at 1:29 AM
Nobody is ready for war at this stage. I will copy and paste these talks to my senate and this matter will be discussed in full. I have 100% tried to bring peace but I feel all you realy want is a fight and feel this is poor leadership on your part and hope that in time your thinking changes as you will only serve to lead your guys to the rim with such thinking.
mourad313 today at 1:24 AM
He acted with out my orders and i said i will punish him, i said if u want war we are ready for war
Kevin31 today at 1:16 AM
And you are pushing for war and I come to you to bring peace, for the sake of all our members please lets try to find a resolve here where we are all happy and we can all grow. It's very early in the world we are all trying to grow to take more cities. I am open to talks with you but we have to deal with the player that caused so many problems to our alliance. Did he act outwith your orders? Id so, how do you plan to deal with a AWOL member?
mourad313 today at 1:10 AM
I am
Kevin31 today at 1:07 AM
I will ask again, please!! Who is your founder?
mourad313 today at 1:03 AM
u said ur leader wanted war i don't back down from war

either we forgot about this and i punish him
or war and we'll protect him
Kevin31 today at 12:59 AM
We have one dip come over and clear our forum and kick all our members, I come to you to try to work things out and you as dip pushing for war, who is your founder?
mourad313 today at 12:55 AM
War =P that would be fun, 4 alliances vs 1 mmmm make it even bloody raven,inuc.,marines, and domination vses all 4 Empires

U agree to this?
Kevin31 today at 12:49 AM
We have a number of alliances across the O's so I am waiting on feedback as to how all this played out. If you would like details on this I will be happy to provide this information. Our main leader wants war, I am trying to avoid this as it would be simply bad for both alliances. I very much doubt this guy was acting on behalf of your alliance with his actions and this is what I am trying to prove.

mourad313 today at 12:41 AM
What did he do disband or kick members out
Kevin31 today at 12:40 AM
It was not me that did this. I thank you very much for dealing with this matter and would very much like feedback on your course of action.
mourad313 today at 12:37 AM
I will deal with this problem, why did u give him the power?
Kevin31 today at 12:32 AM
The player KAS1 agreed to a merge with us with your alliance, joined us and deleted all our forums and kicked all our members.
mourad313 today at 12:25 AM
what is ur probelm
Kevin31 today at 12:04 AM
Who is your leader/founder. We have had major problems with a member of your alliance and I need to contact your leader/founder ASAP.

Thanks man,

Kev

DeletedUser

With such leadership I don't see these guys lasting long:-

mourad313 today at 1:35 AM
Lol go back to ur MRA alliance, GL with that
Kevin31 today at 1:29 AM
Nobody is ready for war at this stage. I will copy and paste these talks to my senate and this matter will be discussed in full. I have 100% tried to bring peace but I feel all you realy want is a fight and feel this is poor leadership on your part and hope that in time your thinking changes as you will only serve to lead your guys to the rim with such thinking.
mourad313 today at 1:24 AM
He acted with out my orders and i said i will punish him, i said if u want war we are ready for war
Kevin31 today at 1:16 AM
And you are pushing for war and I come to you to bring peace, for the sake of all our members please lets try to find a resolve here where we are all happy and we can all grow. It's very early in the world we are all trying to grow to take more cities. I am open to talks with you but we have to deal with the player that caused so many problems to our alliance. Did he act outwith your orders? Id so, how do you plan to deal with a AWOL member?
mourad313 today at 1:10 AM
I am
Kevin31 today at 1:07 AM
I will ask again, please!! Who is your founder?
mourad313 today at 1:03 AM
u said ur leader wanted war i don't back down from war

either we forgot about this and i punish him
or war and we'll protect him
Kevin31 today at 12:59 AM
We have one dip come over and clear our forum and kick all our members, I come to you to try to work things out and you as dip pushing for war, who is your founder?
mourad313 today at 12:55 AM
War =P that would be fun, 4 alliances vs 1 mmmm make it even bloody raven,inuc.,marines, and domination vses all 4 Empires

U agree to this?
Kevin31 today at 12:49 AM
We have a number of alliances across the O's so I am waiting on feedback as to how all this played out. If you would like details on this I will be happy to provide this information. Our main leader wants war, I am trying to avoid this as it would be simply bad for both alliances. I very much doubt this guy was acting on behalf of your alliance with his actions and this is what I am trying to prove.

mourad313 today at 12:41 AM
What did he do disband or kick members out
Kevin31 today at 12:40 AM
It was not me that did this. I thank you very much for dealing with this matter and would very much like feedback on your course of action.
mourad313 today at 12:37 AM
I will deal with this problem, why did u give him the power?
Kevin31 today at 12:32 AM
The player KAS1 agreed to a merge with us with your alliance, joined us and deleted all our forums and kicked all our members.
mourad313 today at 12:25 AM
what is ur probelm
Kevin31 today at 12:04 AM
Who is your leader/founder. We have had major problems with a member of your alliance and I need to contact your leader/founder ASAP.

Thanks man,

Kev

They are just pathetic...

they think that with only kick members destroy an alliance hehhe ... they dont know that we make lists of our members every second to control every movement. So... they made us a favor, we could clean inactive members
:p
thanks-

DeletedUser

MRA's never learn :p

Power = Responsibility and trust and they just keep giving it away and getting punished.

I like :)

DeletedUser

I will say nothing about the last post due to it being rubbish and ill informed but for real how can you have a MRA with such low alliance cap. Get a grip folks.

DeletedUser

I will say nothing about the last post due to it being rubbish and ill informed but for real how can you have a MRA with such low alliance cap. Get a grip folks.

*facepalm*

Simple, you create multiple branches, they have 4 and if that isn't an MRA i don't know what is.

DeletedUser

You beat me too that one i was about to say the same.

THE GREAT EMPIRE has four alliance working as one, i think its actually worse.

DeletedUser

It's got good players, say what you will but I know I will not go down in this world.

DeletedUser

80845207.png

I think R. Madrid doesn't fit the term of MRA any more...

We need a new name for these guys :p

DeletedUser

there is no word!
actually real madrid is the new word for bigger than an MRA lol we can start calling alliances a real madrid now!

who are these people though that keep joining them??

DeletedUser

there is no word!
actually real madrid is the new word for bigger than an MRA lol we can start calling alliances a real madrid now!

I dunno... but they are all *ELITE* since they joined the *ELITE* branches...

we haz better watch out.

DeletedUser

People like me I guess.

I asked as a new plwyer whether joining Real Madrid was a good idea if someone else on my island has and the advice was "Why are you worried about us decent players and our battles" and "You may as well join and learn from them" so a bit of good advice and a bit of honesty about noobs like me's place in the world !! lol

My concerns were reading discussions between the supposedly "elite" players like yourselves who never stop banging on about MRA's and how much you enjoy hitting on them. At that point you are kind of in a catch 22 - join an "elite team" if they would have you as a noob that is, and then get peoples backs up as you're not good enough and maybe get kicked or farmed yourself. Or join an alliance that will take you thats much smaller but also considered cannon fodder by the better players, or join Madrid or a big MRA in the hope that they are big enough to at least try and help support you a bit if you are in trouble.

At that point there aren't really many options !! lol

In theory a really big MRA should come out fairly well as the weakest get absorbed or destroyed through attrition and the sheer numbers ensure that the stronger players get more resources and strength to work with. Assuming the alliance is organised and run well that is !!

J.

DeletedUser2663

one reason MRA's are bad is because your avg experienced player eg me, has more ABP than their whole alliance and all their branches combined. Now if me as one player can kill more than all thier branches, which = 178 players you can see why MRA's suck. Hell i would expect an "Elite Player" to be able to take you guys on by himself.

This made me laugh a bit

"You may as well join and learn from them".

Lol what are you going to learn, how to be a farm? I am sure they are the masters of that.
How to attack with swords? im sure they can give you a few pointers
How to beg for mercy? only some of them have learnt how to do it right lol

Just my 2cents

DeletedUser

Well Metal, he's right that there aren't really many choices for him. I guess if I were you, Blade, I'd try to join a middle-of-the-road alliance. The biggest thing is to just read about the proper way to play, rather than doing all the dumb things that MRAs will try to teach you. Just remember to ALWAYS defend with slingers and horsemen, particularly when being attacked by The Marines.