Pnp Myrmidons 1-0 Lacking Diplomacy

• Thread starter DeletedUser28457
  • Start date

DeletedUser9358

i call bs...it is the gold and nothing more...i am on grep dam near 18 hours a day...and i am no where near your points...and i have played grep for years and know what i am doing...
i also like how you are trying to tone yourself down don...too late i say, you already made yourself look like a conceded cs early on in this thread...so keep saying your the best player and that gold has nothing to do with it...WE ALL KNOW BETTER!!!

DeletedUser5554

No problem Don as I said earlier I congratulate you on the win I even found the PnP entertaining however my point was don't let it go to your head if you'll take a look at the map he was a ways away from our aid and was unable to communicate with us. ^.^

So I do have a question though how does it feel to be the workhorse of your alliance? See as how out of 3 conquests you have all three. :p

DeletedUser28457

i call bs...it is the gold and nothing more...i am on grep dam near 18 hours a day...and i am no where near your points...and i have played grep for years and know what i am doing...
i also like how you are trying to tone yourself down don...too late i say, you already made yourself look like a conceded cs early on in this thread...so keep saying your the best player and that gold has nothing to do with it...WE ALL KNOW BETTER!!!

Mmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28457

No problem Don as I said earlier I congratulate you on the win I even found the PnP entertaining however my point was don't let it go to your head if you'll take a look at the map he was a ways away from our aid and was unable to communicate with us. ^.^

So I do have a question though how does it feel to be the workhorse of your alliance? See as how out of 3 conquests you have all three. :p

Thanks Nod. I appreciate the wise words & you are right... I dont want to be that kind of player & i aint here to brag anything. Just to show what happened between me & barlik. Nothing personal mate,

Me being the workhouse you say.. haha, honestly dont no what you mean but it keeps me busy while im bord at home haha ;-)

DeletedUser5554

To put it in Michigan State terms you're the Leveon Bell of your team right now. Being the only guy in Myrmidons who can seem to get things done in a productive manner. :)

DeletedUser28457

Tell your members thanks for keeping me busy ;-)

Btw what happened to your members CS?? Did it just hit an iceberg...

I sense pnp 2 the next titantic ;-)

DeletedUser

DonKill3r on 2012-11-04 at 10:08
Whats in your attack & why attack me? & why r you quitting?

Barlik on 2012-11-04 at 10:17
Slingers ....about 300

but tbh, i am mainly fed up of listening to forums of people going on about being attacked, as being attascked is the best bit of the game...its a war game afterall, and unless you have a CS coming to you, then why ask for support all the time grrrrrr...

btw, i am not sure if you are experienced, but dont forget when you have a CS coming, to either dodge the clearing attacks or recall troops after CS has hit, and take the CS by Land attack....probably too full of biremes to do by sea ;)

DonKill3r on 2012-11-04 at 10:19
Im experienced. And im aware of how to defend myself. So can u get rid of your troops then i can farm you to build my ew city up faster.
.........................................................................................................................................
sorry, its missed my name and time off when i pasted, but this me , barlik saying this next mail
......................................................................................................................................
no...thats too easy..

i am not too active, so you can get the city by force, and if you are experienced, it should be easy as i dont have any DLU's... too easy infact.

Plus, another easy one for you...I am australian, so now you know my sleeping patterns...which is shortly lol

DonKill3r on 2012-11-04 at 14:27
What are you doing you hit my troops. Now you have really me off. Im taking you out you have your wish come true.

Barlik on 2012-11-04 at 16:16
lol...wow, you are scary :S

its about time you took it :)
.....................................................................................
after a bit of banter mails and donkill3r sent his CS
........................................................................................

Barlik on 2012-11-04 at 19:33
last message

i have activated malitia for you ( 170 ) , and my OLU are returning to city after your support arrives .... i could have been a git and put them before your support, but i have not :)

adios et muchas grascias amigo

I have just logged back into this world to purely pull these mails to forum, and the following mails are what was unopened as like i said, i had to work away and went inactive for 30 hours or so, but here they are :)

DonKill3r on 2012-11-05 at 09:49
My alliance are abit slow although theres 40 members in this ocean you seen the pathetic support they sent. Whos biremes where they? They musta been your alliances am i right?

DonKill3r on 2012-11-05 at 09:53
Im thinking about joining you guys over there because seeing how you play i like, you are experienced and you know what you are doing. Condsidering i still havent hit your slingers im sure there about somewhere. Although id like to kind of get takin another 2 citys now ihave the culture for it. Us fighting is a waste of time dont ya think & if you stay on i mite join you. MITE. Need to see what the hell is goin on with this alliance lol

DonKill3r on 2012-11-05 at 11:42
Truce? 4 NOW?

DonKill3r on 2012-11-05 at 11:43
Your holding me up & thats exactly what you all want so im not gunna fall to deep into your traps. Iv got city's to conquer so i can muliply against you ;) See you around..

DonKill3r on 2012-11-05 at 12:17
Got ya ;)

thats everything :)

DeletedUser28457

To my alliance DONT LET THIS FOOL YOU ;-)

My Intentions of what i said will be explained in our forum,

Thanks

@Deboy--- Nice try with that. I was actually wondering how long this was going to take to APPEAR haha,

Im always 1 step ahead. I knew what you would do before you EVEN DONE IT.

But dont worry because the intention of this is not as it seems ;-)

Stay Tuned 1 hour i will release PNP Part 2: Myrimidons 2:0 Lacking Diplomacy

This in my experience must of been the most EPIC fail of a CITY TAKEOVER...

STAY TUNED ;-)

DeletedUser5554

That was actually my fault don. I put pressure on the kid to preform and got carried away. Hence why 60 biremes managed to be enough. My only question is out of such a huge surrounding how come you only fielded such a small army? Having such a numerical advantage you guy's could have done much better...and figuring out you helped you just should confirms that you could do better alliance wise. ^.^

DeletedUser28457

Myrmidons 2-0 Lacking Diplomacy

Thats nice... This is even nicer..

I am happy to present the Titanic Two... He Came. He Conquered. Not Even A Sand
The Boats Took A Dive Just Like Lacking Diplomacy Reputation Perhaps??

Who knows. Stay tuned more epic failures coming your way baby :)

Then theres the cs attack bear in mind no timed clearing waves infront im hearing 10 seconds and another was random LMAO...

Thats all i have to say..

Talk about speak for yourself...

Over....2:0- Whats next?

DeletedUser5554

How are you 2-0 if you didn't conquer another city? haha Don if were talking bad attacks we have tons of those in our forums and some forum readings of jason celebrating killing milita.... One bad attack from a pair of first time players or an "experienced" leader bragging about killing Illyrian's militia...Hmmmm. Can't wrap my mind about it.

PS keep in mind that sometimes when you run the ball its not always successful at first...But it does have its effects even when it only gains a couple of yards.

DeletedUser28457

Erm this had nothing to do with this subject & you get point if your successful & if your not we do and vice versa.

Technically you killed my CS so is actually 2:1 ;-)

DeletedUser5554

Nah man its like this

Myrm conquests: 1
LD conquests: 0
Myrm deflections: 1
LD deflections: 1

Much more clear ^.^ Oh also it had a lot to do with what you're saying because you're bragging about this "huge" victory from over an ocean away. And winning against a bad attack...So we had one bad assault Jason (your leader) has had many terrible assults and that involved a whole island helping him....I'd say LD is a lot more credible than you think but hey you were a late comer so i'll cut you some slack.

DeletedUser9358

i truely hope to see the day ol doni will choke on his words...

notice his little show up there had a repeat report...trying to make it look even better...i am embarrassed for you don...if only you could hear yourself type...even you would then want to shoot yourself...lol

DeletedUser

I guess someone is trying to chew more than he can. And ending up having a backfire organism. 1 city trying to take on someone whose #1 and have 4 cities :heh:

DeletedUser31161

Much more clear ^.^ Oh also it had a lot to do with what you're saying because you're bragging about this "huge" victory from over an ocean away. And winning against a bad attack...

i am currently looking at the stats and... You say one bad attack I thought you were the mighty LD. Bad attack? So we conquered a player.

It was bad defense.

when is it going to be good plays. unless you haven't noticed the rim has begun and Myrmidons are the rank 1 alliance. not to mention don has the highest average, and 4 cities. 8k above the highest LD player. and no one can touch him because he is far away

DeletedUser5554

Thats good for him...How is that good for Myrmidons? If don knows anything its that he can run his mouth as much as he likes fact of the matter is he knows this is a 55 war and he's not really at any real risk if Myrmidons loses speaking in the short term.

Quite frankly when a player quits its not a "good play" its a "stroke of luck" granted he had some bad luck too and i'll give don some credit its a win for don really not Myrmidons. I saw the defense in Kaing and literally said "and I thought we didn't try hard enough..."