Mystical Hen Feedback Thread

DeletedUser48212

I don't know what to add to everything that I said until now. There really isn't move else to say but maybe I could compare it to something. You have this bar that you love, the location is nice, the chairs are awesome, the people are overall friendly and you feel like a community, the beer is great too. Then they give you half of the beer for the same price, rip out the chairs and you got to sit on the floor, they put boards before the windows so it gets darker.

Grepo is somethign that many of us played for years, we are all part of a big community that is great but has its flaws and faults. We do like it here and do not want to walk away but try to reach them so that we can on together with inno for many more years. Conversations and trying to tell them what we like and not like is why inno made the players council in the first place. Why can there be only one option and dont like it dont buy it? We are trying to tell them that money grabbing and bleeding your loyal community dry is not the way to go about this.

The problem with the events is not that they ask you to pay for them but that they are starting to make the events, which had been until now fair and equal for everyone, into unfair events. I said it again in a very short version. The fear of it becoming a real pay2win is big with this upward trend of theirs.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
I have one question ... after all these messages , why haven't we had any replies from the dev's or mods ? Why is no one responding to our cries for balancing ... It's getting a bit silly now.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I have one question ... after all these messages , why haven't we had any replies from the dev's or mods ? Why is no one responding to our cries for balancing ... It's getting a bit silly now.

its funny really.. US externals and New Worlds are dying really, and yet their Leadership is much more active and "cooperative" with players in their market, me thinks EN leadership is just hella lazy to transfer any messages up the chain, medic should come here and run this as well..

this is a SS of thread regarding starting packages change, he replied really fast and sent msg to devs, probably to no effect buy hey he does something..

AixW3cl.jpg

DeletedUser36697

Mythical Hen event - Your final rank on day 7
Grepolis
Grepolis today at 21:00
Well played!
With a total of 3 Harmony Points you managed to come in at place 146 in the daily ranking list.

596 active players listed for Hyperborea............. my 3 points got me #146...
I think that kinda sums up the success of this "Re-Aligning", making more fair, we gotta suck it up if you want to compete, They need to make money, BS that has been rammed down our throats. Folks in this world are speaking really loud with their lack of participation.

in real terms 75% of the active players did less than I did sounds like a awesome ration for success...

Sometimes INACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS..
are you listening yet???????

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
its funny really.. US externals and New Worlds are dying really, and yet their Leadership is much more active and "cooperative" with players in their market, me thinks EN leadership is just hella lazy to transfer any messages up the chain, medic should come here and run this as well..

this is a SS of thread regarding starting packages change, he replied really fast and sent msg to devs, probably to no effect buy hey he does something..

AixW3cl.jpg
We do forward all the feedback from these threads. In regards to this thread in particular we have already let the developers know that our, EN's, community is upset with the recent changes to the event. Specifically the change making the recipes random as well as the gold price increase for individual ingredients. Also our community's displeasure at the frequency of events is something we have notified the developers of as well.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
We do forward all the feedback from these threads. In regards to this thread in particular we have already let the developers know that our, EN's, community is upset with the recent changes to the event. Specifically the change making the recipes random as well as the gold price increase for individual ingredients. Also our community's displeasure at the frequency of events is something we have notified the developers of as well.

well thanks for letting us know about it, how about an answer from them regarding BP calculation change for conquest worlds?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I've requested more info on the BP changes and I've gotten some replies. Going to post what I've learned so far in the changelog discussion thread.

DeletedUser49011

I've requested more info on the BP changes and I've gotten some replies. Going to post what I've learned so far in the changelog discussion thread.

So you sent them the information - now what? They'll do nothing and keep destroying a good game? Honestly... Grepolis has turned into a gold machine and it's sad. It's not even like they are hiding it. Just look at making the recipies individual.

My point, other than being mad: What is being done about keeping Grepolis a good game and not a game that's just designed to make Inno money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55100

This allowed people to completely control what they got which resulted in a huge amount of flyers after the event. With all the recipes being random, it limits the amount of flyers that will be present as each person must unlock their own recipe for them.

These were devs own words, you have to laugh at the hypocrisy of these people and admire the fact that they seriously believe we are the fools that they obviously take us for.

We are being told that they are doing all this for the good of the game/ us the players and that as quoted above this event has been changed because of the devs priority concern to balance the game through ensuring that the changes to the event "limits the amount of flyers that will be present"

Barely 7 days into the event and they have actually INCREASED the myth ratio reward on tokens LOL, so now instead of getting a x 4 manticore token its suddenly become x 6 LOL, so much for your proud boast of limiting the number of flyers for the good of the game when you have just proved that the ONLY point of this entire exercise is to maximise revenue. I don't have a problem with that as long as you simply come clean and admit that is what you are trying to do rather than try to pretend it is all being done for the good of the in game experience.

These were devs own words that i have quoted, so maybe same Dev can have the decency to post on the forum why those words above are just basically untrue and how can we faith any faith or trust in what they tell us any more?

DeletedUser34939

Rewards scale with the size of your account. The more points you have the more units a token yields.

I don't agree with that and would like to see it changed so that smaller players get the same reward as larger players but yet again this isn't inno money grabbing or lying to you.

DeletedUser41523

Just gonna drop a few points here.

On Council doing it: Due to the NDA and me not being sure what I can reveal. I'll only say take a look at my previous opinions on events. Its pretty reflective of the council's view on events.

The Event Change: Tbh I get why everyone is upset. I was a little annoyed to find it. But then I just dropped 150 gold for two days on the recipes that I deemed necessary and randomly experimented for the rest. It wasn't that big of a set back. At least they returned the events to normal too. Because the reduced size thing was doing more damage for gold usage than anything I ever saw. I'm more annoyed that Inno keeps tip toeing around getting rid of events if anything.

Decline: Yeah the game is declining slowly. There's a lot of reasons for that including events and such. But I still think the biggest reason is being that you can only play this game so many times before wanting to step away for awhile or getting burned out completely. I also think that if Inno did things like end dead servers (US, Finland, etc) and bring them to EN. Or just switch to a massive international server while rebooting its ad campaign, we'd fill worlds easily.

DeletedUser17591

If ya really want to prevent grep from dying instead of moaning about inno trying to get a few bucks out of it and starting a boycott petition them to start advertising again.

Advertising AGAIN? When has Innogames EVER advertised Grepolis, anywhere? I have NEVER seen any Grepolis ads except on YouTube, and that was because I was looking for them. I see internet ads in a few spots for Forge of Empires or Elvenar. I think I even saw a TV ad once for FoE, but ads for Grepolis just don't exist - at least not in my world. And I have been a loyal player for 7 years now, never took a single VM day since before the daily login rewards started.

But then, Forge of Empires also raised 1 million Euros in 24 hours recently according to the reports, so they can afford a TV spot.

DeletedUser34939

They used to do TV and net ads for grep.

Back when they were running TV ads grep was popping out servers left and right

DeletedUser52860

Still TV ads for grep on Eurosport. I catch them around the skiing and biathalon during the winter.

DeletedUser33996

On March 28th the Mystical Hen event will be going live on all worlds. Feel free to post any questions or feedback about the event here.
Sadly the business side of a game we love and have invested in over 5 years play time , the powers that be want to get bonus by posting new quarterly profits . Most real players who love the game and supported since start are complaining in skype at how the game is punishing those that put the time into learning a high skill curve game Positives are island Quests I would say , Negative farm villages . Who wants to use BP for villages and resource reflection not worth it compared to old system when alliance builds island strong . As for this event taking away alliances and friends helping each other to play and build, not forgetting no community rewards for being active like last event , screams let us take your gold for 2018 first 1/4 giving nothing back to those who put in a year playing time per server . Can you show us something back to say thanks for participation and investment ? Thanks ed . https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...rts-revenue-growth-of-24-percent-up-to-161-5m

DeletedUser49011

Just gonna drop a few points here.

The Event Change: Tbh I get why everyone is upset. I was a little annoyed to find it. But then I just dropped 150 gold for two days on the recipes that I deemed necessary and randomly experimented for the rest.

Congratulations on wasting 150 gold to get what you needed. Just remember why it's designed this way. You're not the only who "just dropped" 150 gold to get what they needed. I'd bet you 5/10 did that. So again, we're back to a system that's designed to make you use gold just to use gold.

Advisors = Adds needed abilities in the game
Event = Adds nice to have, often, single use items.

The debate with "pay to win" in EA Star Wars Battlefront, which turned around and caught EA in the rear and now legislation is being worked on. I'd love to see a proper response from Inno on how they are working to maintain and improve a game in which they soon might be forced to change income tactics.

DeletedUser32250

Sorry to interrupt.
May just be a me thing but the new Hero is kind of cool and I've been waiting for a Trireme Aristotle for a while. Will the Hero be available as default from the Hero 'market' on worlds released after this event has finished or will she remain locked as an exclusive for an event ?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As is the case with all exclusive heroes that are rewards from events Eurybia will be locked for a period of time after the event. Once a few months has passed it will be added to the regular rotation of heroes that you can recruit daily on all worlds.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
As is the case with all exclusive heroes that are rewards from events Eurybia will be locked for a period of time after the event. Once a few months has passed it will be added to the regular rotation of heroes that you can recruit daily on all worlds.

from past experiences they release exclusive heroes that you can gather only via event in next year usually around January updates.. so.. im confident you gotta wait quite a bit @Hyper until you can get her.. tho you can buy aristotle and daidalos right now and boost ls and bir production quite fast.. maxed out daidalos is too OP