Naji Premade - Updated

DeletedUser20415

if things go as planned, I should be staying to the end, but you know well that u can predict your real life, but if it get tough i will probably sim, I think I realized that balance that u were telling me about in my farewell thread

DeletedUser

Great idea icyber. We should recruit a group of bolters on the rim the opposite side of the world to naji to bolt him daily :)

DeletedUser

Milos might be joining? Hmm if that happens I will probably try to give it a go for sure.

DeletedUser32498

So Naji what is your preferred ocean direction? I know in Apollonia you went into O65.

DeletedUser20415

I didnt go anywhere in appollo, I got dragged out, from lindos :p (wasnt my choice lol)

But I prefer keeping that as a secret for time being

DeletedUser

haha I love how everyone actually thinks Najistan was your alliance. I can see why, but its just funny that they do lol.

DeletedUser20415

well technically I do have founders rights :p but that doesnt mean I dont sit like a king while jay do all the work :p

DeletedUser

I heard off the grape vine that snoops is wanting to join naji :O

DeletedUser14937

I think you forgot to finish that sentence...

- on his one way express ticket to hell on earth (now available in HD)

DeletedUser

When does this world open. I am stuck in a mediocre rim alliance on Cythera. Really pisses me off because all they do is make pacts all around us and leave no targets. I want to play!

DeletedUser45100

AdmiralNaji I would like to join.

I played the game before and still do! at Lindos! I am playing for 4 and half months now there in the alliance Serbia.
I have 42 cities. I go under the name of Arsa88, but since that profile is not originaly my I will go under this name.

I am not a golder but I compensate for this by being very active and also willignes to do anything to help the team.
I was thinking of making an alliance of my own but since I heard you are making an alliance I wasted no time coming here asking to join.
(I have not personaly seen you play but my real life best friend Milos II Silni says you are a amazing player)