Naji Premade - Updated

DeletedUser

please make arshark boss, then when he world hops... you will fall off the precipice.

DeletedUser32250

Forbbidin1
Not sure if you remember him Naji but Lindos was his first world before he had to quit and if i did not know him, i would think he was at least 2-3years experienced.
maybe not my place to suggest or ask but i got in touch and 'asked' and he would like to play again.

Lol if you do not remember him then this whole post is pretty meaningless lol.

DeletedUser32498

Heya, WhiteRose SS!
megabounce.gif

Hey Sharks it's an animated image. Aren't you gonna mod? ;)

DeletedUser20415

I would like to join your team :)
Lindos is almost done and only ww remain and still want to fight
Have good friends in your new team and would like to play with them
Team work , we surrived in lindos because we played like team lol
Was unlucky with frontlines, and I don't have big BP there , first war with FE fast growth , then lost some citis on frontline and was in safe waters, then again returned to fight and then ceasfire, then moved on north to fight with PGM ,then ceasfire and ghosts or inactives again and now moving in Trio waters to fight. Very active on forum (always was moderator) and app user or better say log every 15 minutes to read forum and see notifications :), A lot of old faces in your team, rumplet,Jvechio,Cyaphas... Have a lot of free time for this beacause my job is from PC lol
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Confict&type=player, and about exp I think that I have nice exp but always can learn some new tricks

Sincerely, Confict reikangfx
PS. Jvechio let's burn o54 !

I am sorry to your inform you that your application was denied, thank you for your time considering us and good luck in your grepo future

DeletedUser

haha... I'd love it if the alliance cap for the next conquest 2 world messes you up lol this is turning into an MRP

DeletedUser

good enough to make naji feel he needs twice the number of players as us to stand a chance ;)

the big question is can you play without attack alarm (the legal form of botting)

Last edited by a moderator: