Naji Premade - Updated

DeletedUser20415

lol, even with sands doesnt know who you are, he figure out from first impression that you have a big mouth full of nonesense , just like cyber and jono :D

DeletedUser

;) you hide behind your greater numbers and call for chickens. Say.... didn't TVG spend their time recruiting noobs on the rim to keep their enemy's attention away from their core so they didn't have to fight?

DeletedUser20415

name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ? name ?

DeletedUser

Hmm I wanna join in this premade. Wanna give grepo an another chance (I was inactive for a year now so no grepostats). Consider me a semi veteran. I think Jonno will vouch for me (hope so :p)

DeletedUser

Well he knows me quiet well. We played alot of worlds together and go waaaaay back

DeletedUser20415

u have cyber and kad in ur part, add snoops and u will be officially the most hated trio in the history of en server

DeletedUser20415

coz I caught him spying on my alliance from his O85 rim, I kicked him out, then infiltrate a spy right under his nose as a revenge. I have a personal dislike to anyone who would use spy in a game, ITS A GAME FOR GOD SAKE.

Add to it, he is well known being an international jerk.

DeletedUser

coz I caught him spying on my alliance from his O85 rim, I kicked him out, then infiltrate a spy right under his nose as a revenge. I have a personal dislike to anyone who would use spy in a game, ITS A GAME FOR GOD SAKE.

Add to it, he is well known being an international jerk.

You hate yourself? :heh: