Name and shame!

DeletedUser

Well i've had to post this as im fed up with all the idiots. most people in grepolis put lots of time and effort not to mention money into this game because they enjoy playing and i think if people are stupid and anoying for no other reason than they are bored, they deserve to be named and shamed.
so if you are in ocean 99 and spy me in the core or if you have two players of 175 point each and send me an invite to your alliance be prepared to have your name posted in forums for all to see.

DeletedUser

player yaron123 , why spy me? do you think im interest in your massive 700+ point city. you are over 50 hrs away from me by cs.
i think you were bored , consider yourself named and shamed

DeletedUser

Well he may have been that is a good point but as F1RST is experienced would expect the cave to be stacked so a spy isn't getting through he could just ask :)

DeletedUser

yes there is a problem that is why i shamed him, did he realy think that he would be able to see how 1 built my city. if he did he is very dumb . im glad you replied in the right place with such an apropriate answer br32uno, just seems fitting for such a well thought out reply. dont think i need say more lol

DeletedUser

Hahaha

I hate when noobs try to spy me from the rim with 1k silver. All it does is cost me money and irritate me.

DeletedUser

today i got this noobmail from parthelon

first of all
...What a waste of time
...Secondly you are stupid for building an oracle
...Building an oracle is the dumbest move for you and a waste of resources and the other three options
so why don't you...name and shame yourself

well i think it is silly to assume i would have an oracle and as the say assumtion is the mother of all mistakes so ive posted your inteligent mail were it deserves , hope you dont mind :)

DeletedUser25074

Just so you know. When the spy fails mate the player gets a report say that there was a failed spy attempt on your city it has nothing to do with oracle's. What that building does is inform you when a successful spy attampt was made.

DeletedUser

Surprised you haven't had a mail asking for resources yet, someone has done that to me and he does not have a Market place :D

DeletedUser25607

I hate when noobs try to spy me from the rim with 1k silver. All it does is cost me money and irritate me.

Very easy to avoid such a waste for experienced players (i mean really experienced players and not those who think they are experienced) - just keep your cave empty early in the game and put silver there only to make spy report on somebody. :)

Why would you like put silver in cave that early? Do you think it will stop somebody from draining your funny 5-7000 silver (alone or using alliance behind) during your offline time if spy report on you is necessary? Or you want hide your defensive troops in the city? But there are better ways hide such a troops not wasting silver.

P.S. I see you do nice job in the world Orest. :) But guys, where did you lose Attila?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very easy to avoid such a waste for experienced players (i mean really experienced players and not those who think they are experienced) - just keep your cave empty early in the game and put silver there only to make spy report on somebody. :)

Why would you like put silver in cave that early? Do you think it will stop somebody from draining your funny 5-7000 silver (alone or using alliance behind) during your offline time if spy report on you is necessary? Or you want hide your defensive troops in the city? But there are better ways hide such a troops not wasting silver.

P.S. I see you do nice job in the world Orest. :) But guys, where did you lose Attila?

Is "dead" for this world ...

DeletedUser

I felt lost without Maria callin me out all the time. Now it's just like home again!

DeletedUser17088

Here's a thought, get back on topic and cool the insulting/aggressive attitude or lose the thread.

Any more of this senseless argument and there will be ban hammers thrown

Continue your Convo in a pm in game if you wish

DeletedUser

Right on, Fist...I'm glad there's someone to keep the mud slinging to a minimum.

Thrillology, you have betrayed your alliance and sought a home elsewhere. Why you would want to leave Paragon for Island Republic is beyond me, but they will not accept you because of your actions in League of Kings. To paraphrase their founder, each of their members would love to wring your neck! This was the final nail in your coffin. Now you will be farmed.

I had great patience for you and defended you many times despite the concensus that you're a psychopath. Your contributions to our council were inane and your posts to the forum were an embarrassment to me. Only when you attempted to join another alliance did I boot you. You have no home and your attempts to ruin me diplomatically will fail miserably.

Consider yourself named and shamed. Game over for you!

DeletedUser17088

Don't get me wrong i enjoy heated conversations and points of interest, just make sure its a dedicated thread to it and the 'insulting' is related to how people play etc :)

DeletedUser

Just been looking at the colonisation page on Grepostats.

jdeoro, consider youself named and shamed. You have wantonly ignored the central tenets of your alliance and brought ignominy upon the whole of Olympia Alliance 101. You could have talked it through.

DeletedUser

Ill take your comments on board fist, all ill say is that when you genuinely dislike a player and they quit so they dont have to face your wrath it can bring out the worst. that is not an excuse and ill be sure to follow your advise :)

DeletedUser

Just been looking at the colonisation page on Grepostats.

jdeoro, consider youself named and shamed. You have wantonly ignored the central tenets of your alliance and brought ignominy upon the whole of Olympia Alliance 101. You could have talked it through.

Iz mate it was an internal conquest so that is almost vegitarian ;)