Name and shame!

DeletedUser

Man cannot live on vegetable protein alone. We need meat! lol

DeletedUser

Iz mate it was an internal conquest so that is almost vegitarian ;)

Nah, it was someone set up an alliance with a similar name. Pure dripping red meat. Shameful, I call it. Pure malice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a complaint, there are to many players on olympia that are just not working hard enough! So because of all you lazy players with your tiny cities there is a real shortage of prime real estate. Please work harder, i need to expand and your holding me back :p

DeletedUser

There are big targets out there, but I see Spider Monkeys picking a lot of inactives, smaller cities, or internal conquests. Go for a 7k+ pointer! Make a statement. Take down Gailya...that's a nice trophy isn't it?

DeletedUser

There are big targets out there, but I see Spider Monkeys picking a lot of inactives, smaller cities, or internal conquests. Go for a 7k+ pointer! Make a statement. Take down Gailya...that's a nice trophy isn't it?

Got to laugh mate there are a couple or so 7k pointers but none near me and gilya is to far away from me too be of interest. All the players near me seem to have focused on def and turtled rather than building up big point citys. still a few more weeks and im sure there will be a lot of interesting targets, ill just have to wait. fed up with boring building already!

DeletedUser25074

Thats becuase everyone around us atm is like :S "omg spider monkeys are right here must build defences. I know if i keep my city small they will not notice me".

Lol when is reality we are a nice bunch of players guys i mean honestly we wont take your cities from you just because your building them :cool:

DeletedUser

Up in my neck of the woods we're lucky enough to have dumb players with big cities and small armies. lol

DeletedUser29371

Well i guess this is the first but i would like to name and shame myself... i came home yest after a ''long'' cycling distance and before i came home friends dragged me for 1 beer obviously being dehydrated i was quite ''drunk'' from this 1 drink... i came home wanted to ''hide'' my CS on a 8-9 hour sail so i could sleep without being nervous so i sent it to GHOST TOWN... as NORMAL ATTACK...

Sooooo the bottom line is now i have 310 points city... EPIC FAIL!

Guess ill play sim city for awhile.... went for 12k gold now to speed it up !

sigh....

DeletedUser

+ rep shows you are a real man to admit you made a mistake :)

DeletedUser

Bad luck Alcarin :D Everyone makes mistakes! I like the way you laugh it off!

DeletedUser

LordFussy today at 18:10 @ Alcarin89

If it weren't for Orestes Of Mastercard and, now, Marcus of American Express, Paragon would have to play on an even playing field and utilize brains rather than money to win, which would probably be quite an amusing spectacle for the rest of us.

You might call taking a wall down to level 2, only to watch a 1 percenter rebuild it to level 25 in a matter of two hours a failure. I call losing to a one percenter with unlimited resources who is playing a game run by slightly retarded money grubbers who are not interested in providing a level playing field, rather only in how much money they can take it.

You are now on my blocked list and your informant is now removed from my contact list. Give my regards to your sugar daddies. Tell them to make a donation to Mitt Romney in my name.

What a baby. Sore losers all around...tsk tsk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

and lets take it down a gear and let the tempers die down. It is just a game after all and while i respect your right to voice an opinion about another player, lets try keep it tongue in cheek as much as possible

so lets return this thread to being about naming and shaming dorky behaviour, mistakes and humour.

after all, if we cannot enjoy ourselves on these forums outside of the game, why be here :p

DeletedUser

I name and shame myself!

Trying to make room for a CS quickly, so i was planning to attack someone with 100 slingers expecting losses, but as im on my phone i must have clicked on the wrong thing as in the reports i sent 100 bi's! Complete fail lol

DeletedUser

I name and shame myself!

Trying to make room for a CS quickly, so i was planning to attack someone with 100 slingers expecting losses, but as im on my phone i must have clicked on the wrong thing as in the reports i sent 100 bi's! Complete fail lol

Haha massive fail! lol

Well, that should free up some population for sure. ;]

Thats for sure!

DeletedUser29371

I name and shame myself!

Still need to find bigger fail guy than me who were dodging CS over night and took 310 points ghost, but you come in close 2nd :p

DeletedUser

Im sure we have all done things like this... except me of course :p A painful lesson always stops it from happening again.Its only time to start worrying if you dont learn from mistakes.

DeletedUser25074

itsnaptime defo for blatantly being a 2 faced lier to his supposed allies. As well as not having the danglies to come at us like KD HK TU etc did and hiding behind a diplo farce to start a war. Tisk tisk

DeletedUser

I name and shame Ohnoohno. We had a pact with ATOMIC and he was sending clandestine support to defend another alliance against Paragon attacks, then lied to me about it despite the obvious evidence to the contrary. He thought he could pull a fast one and failed.

itsnaptime99's treachery is the icing on the cake. These are ATOMIC's founder and cofounder. They've proven I can't trust them.

DeletedUser

ATOMIC sure seem to be paying for it now, did they realize that having a high ABP from attacking everyone is different from organizing attacks against elite alliances?