Nemesis Is Here!

DeletedUser2663

Hey all. I am here today to Announce the Opening of the recruitment for My first Proper Pre-made Alliance that I will be bringing to The first world with decent settings

Nemesis
picture.php

Now Lets Skip the Boring stuff and get right into what Nemesis is all about and tell you everything you need to know about us

Member Cap = 60.
Starting Direction = SE, Ocean 55
Recruitment Policy = I will only be taking the best. All applications must have a link to your Grepostats page and following that a well worded message on why you should be here, Just sending me a Grepostats page link will not be enough. Just because the Cap is 50, that dosn't mean i will accept the best 50 that apply. If i feel only 10 members meet the cut, then 10 members is all I will invite.
Goals = To be the most dominate alliance that the server we play will ever see. Our Goal will be to be the best of the best.

Now regarding things such as privileges such as leadership roles or anything else, Only one other will have them and he is my second in command. Any other spots will be given when I feel the player has done enough for the alliance to deserve them. This means it will most likely be me being the only one with any privileges at all for the first month.

All info below is now outdated, read on if you ant to know about history lol.

Now according to what you have read so far you may be thinking
"Hmmm, looks like this could be good if he gets good members, Problem is though is he even a good leader?"

Well its time for me to let my grepostats pages do the talking here.

Fusion on Gamma

I am proud to say I am proud to be a leader of this great alliance. I have been a leader of Fusion since the day three alliance merged to form it.

uNmEek on Zeta

Here I am not a leader but I am one who has been privileged to be apart and have an opinion in the council and to voice my idea's. Also I am the unofficial PnP maker for them as well.

The Social Gamers Club on Lambda

Now this alliance is a fluke to be honest. I saw a few people I enjoy talking to on the forums with play here so I jumped in and decided to make an alliance just for a laugh and a joke. Instead I made what you see in the grepostats page. We achieved the first 2 Battle points Milestones and are now Rank 2 in points and rank 3 in ABP and TBP. Here I also was the first player to get 1000 ABP in the world and I am am currently in the top 50 ABP (I held rank two for pretty much the whole time up to the point where people started to conquer) This is proof that I lead by example. So looks like I created one of the best alliances on Lambda by fluke!!

So you like what you see and want to Join?
But Wait!!!! There's More!!!
Thats right, there is still more to come!
I have gone out of my way to organise this as I feel this alliance deserves something Special. I have got for all members that Join a free sig they may use and a Player CoA!

picture.php

picture.php

Each Member will have the privilege to use this unique Sig and CoA.
(Credit goes to Lawpoak for the work)

So what are you waitiIf yong for??? u are interested PM me with your Application now!!!
Feel free to ask any questions here and I will answer them as fast as I can

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Were you not waiting for the next Conquest world? How can you be certain this will be My?

DeletedUser2663

yea i was, but then i had so much fun on lambda i decided "ahh stuff it, to much fun leading a good alliance, might as well do it sooner than later" + this is the best time for me to make it as i will garenteed to be real active in the coming months. (more active than ussual compared to my other worlds)

EDIT: just noticed the second part of your post lol. i know it will be Mu next because of this. its been 100% correct thus far

b-404799-The_Greek_Alphabet.gif

DeletedUser

sorry if this is spam but lawpoak is the best siggy maker ever

and youe right i am amazed that it reached nr1 but it wasen't a fluke your just a great leader :)

DeletedUser

Oh my mistake MetalCore. I was not asking whether Mu was the next world, as of course it is the next corresponding Greek letter. More of, how can you be sure Mu will be a conquest world.

Anyway, it doesn't seem to matter anymore as the question has been answered.

DeletedUser2663

Ok. Due to the fact world MU is due out tommorow and i bearly have had time to gather worthy recruits i will hold back this premade by one world. (dosnt matter, at the rate they are releasing new world we wont have to wait long).

Nemesis Will be coming to world Nu

DeletedUser

dont you dare open an alliance in mu..

I want to be in a metalcore alliance and theres no way im joining mu :p

DeletedUser2663

dont you dare open an alliance in mu..

I want to be in a metal core alliance and theres no way im joining mu :p

lol dont worry epik, we will be skipping Mu and playing on Nu. the setting are not made for my premade thats for sure

DeletedUser2663

Just to bump this thread and get an Update out

We now have aprox 15-20 members either joining (or joining depending on the settings) If you Want to be apart of Nemesis then i would advise you apply now.

REMINDER: We are going to be Playing on Nu, Not Mu. (Nu is after Mu)

vincaocao

Phrourach
Just to bump this thread and get an Update out

We now have aprox 15-20 members either joining (or joining depending on the settings) If you Want to be apart of Nemesis then i would advise you apply now.

REMINDER: We are going to be Playing on Nu, Not Mu. (Nu is after Mu)

On the first post of this topic you said Mu but since you said you're gonna play on Nu, not Mu, you better change that to Nu because rather than checking on GrepoStats, I joined Mu to get a close up only to find out NEMESIS isn't gonna be on Mu. :( And I applied but failed but I don't really mind.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2663

On the first post of this topic you said Mu but since you said you're gonna play on Nu, not Mu, you better change that to Mu because rather than checking on GrepoStats, I joined Mu to get a close up only to find out NEMESIS isn't gonna be on Mu. :( And I applied but failed but I don't really mind.

thanks for reminding me, i forgot to update the original post.

DeletedUser

I know I wouldn't get in

Im sure my stats aren' any good either

And I already said I'd join Despised and his nWo !!

But Ive got the best application possible for an alliance called Nemesis.

Heres a pic of my old car with your alliance name already on it !! It was fate !!! lol......

2lj5c8y.png

J :D

DeletedUser2663

PS: just to give every one an idea of how big nemesis is, we currently have 25 members rostered and interested.

DeletedUser

:D

this will be a fun world.

Hmmm i think we should start making bets.

How long do you think it will take for nemesis to get its first world wonder? ;)

DeletedUser

Haha I'll prolly play i'n the world but nit sure what pre alliance yet

DeletedUser2663

:D

this will be a fun world.

Hmmm i think we should start making bets.

How long do you think it will take for nemesis to get its first world wonder? ;)

ages i bet, gordo siad he would be surprised if any one could get a world wonder in the first month its out. i bet out of all the worlds gamma will be the first to get one (hell we have the highest avg points and such for alliances and we have 4 players over 1mil points, so its quiet a developed world. + the fact we need to controll a whole island will take a fair while as well