Nemesis Is Here!

DeletedUser

i agree with metal, a long time. we don't know the speed, plus we don't know the requirements for a wonder, besides the whole island.

DeletedUser

sorry for my late post into this thread, im AmmonJerro, some of you may know me from Gamma as Aristocrat, dating back to before my demise, and TEA Gamma.

I will be assisting MetalCore in leading this great and skilled alliance, i believe that with the current members we have now, we will surely be a force to be reckoned with and an alliance truly admirable.

We will be making our new alliance in the next world, hopefully in 2.0 and with all the new additions.

if anyone has any questions please dont be afraid to send MetalCore, or Myself a PM.

Remember, we dont know who you are, how skilled you are, how tough you are, until you make yourself known.

Thankyou,

AmmonJerro. Nemesis Rep.

DeletedUser

All applications must have a link to your Grepostats page and following that a well worded message on why you should be here, Just sending me a Grepostats page link will not be enough.

Its probably a good idea to read the entire thing before posting :p

DeletedUser

I didn't send one, and if you check my grepostats page I am RUBBISH!!! :p

DeletedUser2663

lol i have played with you however and know how good you are first hand and you came very highly recomended (i got informed about you as soon as you posted on the forums)

DeletedUser

:heh: I'm a bit rusty mind, I have a 1k (nearly) polis on Kappa, and I'm up to 10 swords now so I am about to start attacking everyone :D

DeletedUser

yeah, I was going to wait until I have some bolts to protect me, but I think with that many swords I should be able to wipe everyone out on my island.

DeletedUser

Metal, how would you prefer one applied? Via pm, or via reply?

DeletedUser2663

Pm is good, you can post here but if you want your application to be private pm me

DeletedUser

Whatever you do Metal, definitely do not give Jarp any privileges, especially nothing above leader :D

DeletedUser2663

i dont think he will be even able to get in Nemesis even if he did apply TBH

DeletedUser

I'd like to apply for Nemesis. http://en.grepostats.com/world/en6/player/445182/history,

I want to be in this alliance be cause i like to roll with best. I dont say i'm the best player around, but i'm online every day. I'm also prepared to give all my troops up to save a player in my alliance!! I'm also active on the forum's, my english maybe not the best but i will work my *** of to do my best!!