Nemesis Is Here!

DeletedUser

I suppose it gives all the people in Mu twiddling their fingers something else to do !!

lol

DeletedUser2663

ok guys, since we all got stuffed over with another speed one world looks like we are still recruiting. looks like we will now be going into world Xi

DeletedUser

The more attack battle points the better it is to join :D
And get accepted

Haha sadly the world is speed 1
But I'll be there
See what happening

DeletedUser2663

ok we will no longer be joining any specific world. we will join the first world that actually has good settings.

DeletedUser

This is going to be a while :D
Maybe I'll have quit a world by the time Nemesis starts playing on a favorable world.

vincaocao

Phrourach
ok we will no longer be joining any specific world. we will join the first world that actually has good settings.

lol fail, I hear that NEMESIS will be in a conquest world, nu is revolt which isn't good and speed 1 is too slow, so I'm going to quit Nu despite in a top alliance and ranked 476

DeletedUser2663

the majority of our members would like conquest but if the other settings are good and its revolt we will go there as well

DeletedUser2663

Ok, Nemesis recruitment is now Officially closed (Unless i contact you). No more applications are being accepted. Thanks to everyone who applied regardless of if you got in or not. many of you write me messgaes that were a pleasure to read. Wish the best of luck to you all and Merry Christmas everybody.

vincaocao

Phrourach
Ok, Nemesis recruitment is now Officially closed (Unless i contact you). No more applications are being accepted. Thanks to everyone who applied regardless of if you got in or not. many of you write me messgaes that were a pleasure to read. Wish the best of luck to you all and Merry Christmas everybody.

And you forgot to say Happy New Year too.

DeletedUser2663

Just want to post an update for all members you visist the forums.

I have been on VM mode all this year but i am expecting to be back b4 febuary, If you do not recieve a message from me by 1/2/2011 then message me asap. i am sure i have everyone's name down but in the case that you dont hear from me message me either on lambda/ gamma or here on the forums or even on skype (alex-townley). We are still going to be joining the next best world with good settings and show em what we are capable. Look forwward to talking to you all soon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Really? So I am! Did you know that? CoS? No? Yes? Pre-made pact?

Nemesis will be having 0 relations apart from hostile ones with any alliances for the first month. If you want any form of diplomacy with us contact me about a month later after the world starts.

DeletedUser

Nemesis will be having 0 relations apart from hostile ones with any alliances for the first month. If you want any form of diplomacy with us contact me about a month later after the world starts.

Ok, just an offer.

DeletedUser

yea i was, but then i had so much fun on lambda i decided "ahh stuff it, to much fun leading a good alliance, might as well do it sooner than later" + this is the best time for me to make it as i will garenteed to be real active in the coming months. (more active than ussual compared to my other worlds)

EDIT: just noticed the second part of your post lol. i know it will be Mu next because of this. its been 100% correct thus far

b-404799-The_Greek_Alphabet.gif

omega will be the perfect warzone

DeletedUser2663

Hmm im pretty sure that this should be in Xi alliances forum by now, would appreciate it being moved

DeletedUser

Well i am applying, my past experience is from NU, i have played mainly tribal wars for more than an year and now i am into Grepolis , I believe in Troops than points. So thats all i have to tell. I am in K55 currently and want to be with you guys.

Thanx
sid

DeletedUser

Apply

Hey i just started up at Xi and am extremely impressed with your track record, and i hope you are impressed with mine. I play actively in Lambda but i started 2 months late, still have a rank of 200. But i am a master of the game Tribal Wars which is a lot like Grepolis, i was in world 12 when my tribe conquered the entire world.(I had over a 300 cities there.). Looking forward to playing with you.