Neophyte(n00b) needs knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12170

when I tried to quit another world It said I couldn't until after the protection was over?(I'm sure I remember this) and I don't think anyone has the resources yet to have a colony ship?

DeletedUser

Don't listen to aicy!

have 75% of your population as troops. Mass Farm level=Mass Farming!

I farmed about 32k when I was just 1.5k points

You make it sound like 32K at 1.5K Points is good. I'm new (Kappa being my first world) Hows 20K looted at 577 points... Or did you by "farmed 32K at 1.5K points" at something else other than resources?

DeletedUser

You make it sound like 32K at 1.5K Points is good. I'm new (Kappa being my first world) Hows 20K looted at 577 points... Or did you by "farmed 32K at 1.5K points" at something else other than resources?

35k is per wave, by wave..well think of from 100% of all inland cities drop to 60%, Hence Farmed.

At that time I already have farms on the island, but I didn't count that because the number I wrote out was the number of resources I already farmed , and that was when I was replying to another person's post, in iota

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Naughty Bear (great game), we were obviously talking about per day.

20K total at 500 points isn't that impressive.

DeletedUser7160

loot

Max farming at 6k per run... 8 villages per island, 2 runs per village per day, that is 96k per day, but not until you have your 65 horses or 200 archers, of course.

DeletedUser

You actually need 192.5 archers with booty or if you make it 31 per archer you need ~194 archers
( 6006/[24+(24*30%)]=6006/(24+7.2)=6006/31.2=192.5 )

DeletedUser12170

Farming & Fighting

I think I need to give the island a rest, get some real sleep tonight. I get a kick by all the silly alliance offers when someone sees I know how to farm(make hay while the sun shines). Maybe I won't be a good fighter? :heh: Maybe I'll get the right offer some day?(SW)(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser12170

There are still so many things I don't know. Like how can you quickly find someone's city? Just in case I'd like to visit?

DeletedUser

There are still so many things I don't know. Like how can you quickly find someone's city? Just in case I'd like to visit?

that's the nice thing about noobs like you and me, we don't know much but we can learn ;)

DeletedUser

Only quick way to find someone's city is look up the player... I really dont like the layout of the Grepolis Map.

DeletedUser12170

next I'd like to know what is considered "close" ... 1 hour, 5 hours, how far away before Alliance is meaningless?

DeletedUser

next I'd like to know what is considered "close" ... 1 hour, 5 hours, how far away before Alliance is meaningless?

if there are a few players within 10 hours an alliance can still ben usefull, but it also depends on what you want an alliance to be usefull for........

Status
Not open for further replies.