New God Discussion Thread

Iontius

Chiliarch
Funny
- I like it, even if it is April Fool's

Achileus85

Phrourach
4th spell of thos god? According to that all gods have one power that gives resources, this one could give favour to any other god. For example spell cost 40 favour and it gives 30 favour to any other god (of targeted city). Sounds fair.

DeletedUser

So, is this a joke, because if it is, it is a cruel one guys. Getting our hopes up for a new god and just smashing us down... but for goodness sakes, if it is not a joke, maybe the 4th spell could be something like a population increase of 10. Like the foragers have found a significate stash of food and will receive 10 population. That could help out tremendously and as well cost us 500 favor to use and limit the gods favor from growing no faster than 3 per hour at max.

DeletedUser52249

Well first of all its the 1st of April. And According to Greek Myths there is no god named as Deinos. There is just a "Deimos" who is the son of Ares and Aphrodite. The funny thing is "Deimos" is just an abstract personification as he doesn't appear in any of the Greek Mythology.

With a little bit of help from Wikipedia

DeletedUser

I went to the link.. and didn't recieved any gold... so it must be a April's Fools joke.

DeletedUser48493

Seems like a really cool new God! I can't wait to try him out in game. :D

DeletedUser52262

What a dumb idea, everyone knows that Dinos were long dead by ancient Greek times and now gives gold users another way to add to their inventory, us non gold users can only wait for quick death as it is already...... In short Dinos a bad idea, I'm sure you may have read a book call Odyseuss in high school...I'm 61 years old and was mandatory in my time....what I'm saying is there are better options....Samson the terrible, Odyseuss and the list could go on. just my 2 cents

DeletedUser51055

ha! i forgot today was april fools day. i was like, SERIOUSLY grepo??

DeletedUser7349

Breeder

Feel free to discuss or give feedback on he new God in this thread. For a look at the new God click here.
AWESOME I like the new god.....here's a thought...why don't you create a new building where you can cross breed myth units and even create new ones!!!! Lots of gold spending opportunities for you guys and more fun for us :)

DeletedUser50620

This must be a joke! There's legend and then there is pure fantasy. This belongs to the latter. I wouldn't mind another god, maybe even two, but keep them true to Greek Mythology please, and I have seen 2 good suggestions for spells. one for favour transfer, and one for horses as neither of these are covered under current gods.
Now I pray that gold is real ;)

DeletedUser

I love the idea !! Adds a new concept and breaks all the time line ideals of Grepolis as it is currently !

DeletedUser53132

not sure if only 1 april, but its look real hard to kill beasts .. T-Rex fine strong and 500 favor? .. but this second is hard to kill, i am not sure but it make bigger difference in game .. to this time was pegasus best defence unit ( ok cerberus (but need ships) but this beast look much stronger. population 50 is fair enough.