• No

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal
The basic idea is that the devs could possibly mix and match Gods in future worlds that are released to give players an array of options and keep the game interesting. There are 12 Olympian Gods: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera, Aris, Athena, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hermes, Artemis, Hephaestus.

I think it would add a nice new dimension to this game. If this game is as similar to TW as we all think, sooner or later, we're going to have like 40 worlds. Who wants 40 worlds with Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, and Hera? Sure they can change the speed/alliance limit/other minor changes, but that's boring, since most of us, who have played tribalwars, have already experienced all that. This game really should not turn into Tribalwars The Greek Version.

Current Workaround
None

Details

Hades

Divine Forces:

Invisibility: Spying requires 50% less silver for 12 hours. (80 Favor)
Greed: Demand 500 silver. (20 Favor)
Death: Decrease attacker luck by 5-15% in the selected attack (300 Favor)
Eruption: Randomly damages a resource mine. (200 Favor)

Mythical Units:

Cerberus
Attack: 500 Sharp
Defense Blunt: 600
Defense Sharp: 200
Defense Distance: 200
Speed: 25
Favor: 300

Erinnyes
Attack: 800 Distance
Defense Blunt: 200
Defense Sharp: 100
Defense Distance: 400
Speed: 30
Favor: 420

Hestia

Divine Forces:

Soothing Soul: The reduction of mood when attacking a farm village is 20% less for 12 hours (180 Favor)
Warmth: Connect to the hearth and receive 500 wood, stone, and silver (70 Favor)
Charity: Lowers resistance in farming villages by 10% for 12 hours (120 Favor)
Essence: Troops in the selected attack fight 10% less strongly (200 Favor)

Mythical Units:

Moirae
Attack: 1000 Distance
Defense Blunt: 0
Defense Sharp: 0
Defense Distance: 0
Speed: 5
Favor: 250

Sacred Fire
Attack: 0
Defense Blunt:1000
Defense Sharp: 1000
Defense Distance: 1000
Speed: 1
Favor: 500

Ares

Divine Forces:

Cowardice: Run away from a fight. Recall all units in the selected attack instantaneously even past the 10 minute barrier (100 Favor)
Battle Cry: All ground units receive a 10% boost to their attack in the selected attack. (150 Favor)
Tactics: All ground units receive a 10% boost to their defense in the selected attack (150 Favor)
Swift Strike: Travel time for all attacks from a city is 20% faster for 12 hours (350 Favor)

Mythical Units:

Hecatonchires
Attack: 800 Blunt
Defense Blunt: 600
Defense Distance: 700
Speed: 4
Favor: 400

Stymphalian Bird
Attack: 900 Sharp
Speed: 15
Favor: 200

Apollo

Divine Forces:

Drive the Sun: Chariots' stats are increased by 20% for 12 hours (120 Favor)
Archery: Gift 5 archers to the selected city (50 Favor)
Let There be Light: Help ships navigate in the dark with a 20% speed boost in the selected attack (100 Favor)
Healing: Your losses in the selected attack are 10-20% less (250 Favor)

Mythical Units:

Phoenix
Attack: 800 Distance
Defense Blunt: 400
Defense Distance: 800
Speed: 35
Favor: 350

Python
Defense Blunt: 800
Defense Sharp:100
Speed: 20
Favor: 280

Aphrodite

Divine Forces:

Gift of Fertility: Instantly finish recruiting 50% of one queue of units (300 Favor)
Mystery Origins: Receive 50% more militia, lasts for 12 hours (120 Favor)
Lust: The attack and defense of every regular ground unit is increased by 5% in the selected attack (100 Favor)
Blinding Beauty: Neutralize 20% of enemy troops in the selected attack and send them back home (150 Favor)

Mythical Units:

Galatea
Attack: 100 Blunt
Defense Sharp: 800
Speed: 10
Favor: 280

Scylla
Defense Distance: 0
Favor: 140

Hermes

Divine Forces:

Messenger: See the troops sent in the selected incoming attack (140 Favor)
Thievery: Your units can carry 20% more resources, lasts for 12 hours (100 Favor)
Guide: Lead the dead to the underworld and receive 10 random resources for each dead, lasts for 12 hours (200 Favor)
Quickness: All units in the city receive a 50% boost to speed, lasts for 12 hours (450 Favor)

Mythical Units:

Argus Panoptes
Attack: 0
Defense Blunt: 1000
Defense Distance: 1000
Speed: 1
Favor: 300

Eagle
Defense Blunt: 400
Speed: 30
Favor: 180

Artemis

Divine Forces:

Lead the Hunt: Mythical Units receive a 5% boost to all stats in the selected attack (100 Favor)
Loving Nature: Gift 1000 random resources to any city (60 Favor)
Archery: Increases archer attack and defense by 20% for 12 hours (100 Favor)
Protection: Reduce training time in barracks and harbor by 25%, lasts 12 hours (80 Favor)

Mythical Units:

Ceryneian Hind
Attack: 600 Blunt
Defense Blunt: 300
Speed: 25
Favor: 160

Griffin
Attack: 800 Sharp
Defense Blunt: 200
Speed: 12
Favor:280

Hephaestus

Divine Forces:

Forge: Increases defense of all regular ground units by 10-20% for 12 hours (480 Favor)
Arm the Ships: Equip all ships with new weapons and boost their attack by 10% in the selected attack (100 Favor)
Fortification: Increase wall defense by 10% for 12 hours (120 Favor)
Kindness: Buildings take 20% less time to construct, lasts for 12 hours (100 Favor)

Mythical Units:

Chimera
Attack: 600 Distance
Defense Blunt: 300
Defense Distance: 300
Favor: 200

Automata
Attack: 200 Blunt
Defense Sharp: 800
Defense Distance: 800
Speed: 5
Favor: 420

I am more than happy to make changes based on any suggestions you may have to help improve the Gods. I also need assistance with the mythical units for each God.

Abuse Prevention
None

Visual Aids
wrm3ag.jpg

1fby1x.jpg

Summary
This idea will add flavor to the game. Grepolis holds enormous potential and promise, but after 20 worlds, or even less, I'm sure players will become tired with the same 4 gods in each world. Adding new gods, new images/graphics, new divine forces, will liven the game up more in future worlds.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Is this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a placeholder. I'm currently coming up with stuff for every single major Greek God with the help of some other players. Just don't want anyone else doing it too :p

The basic idea is that the devs could possibly mix and match Gods in future worlds that are released to give players an array of options and keep the game interesting. There are 12 Olympian Gods: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera, Aris, Athena, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hermes, Artemis, Hephaestus.

I think it would add a different dimension to this game. If this game is as similar to TW as we all think, sooner or later, we're going to have like 40 worlds. Who wants 40 worlds with Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, and Hera? Sure they can change the speed/alliance limit/other minor changes, but that's boring, since most of us, who have played tribalwars, have already experienced all that. This game really should not turn into Tribalwars The Greek Version.

Once, we're done with all the Gods, this post will be updated.

Wow, pretty impressive I must say. If only there was a rep system, I'd rep you for this. Love it. :)

DeletedUser

It's probably wishful thinking, but why not? Is it going to kill anyone to have a vision and hope for it?

DeletedUser

It's probably wishful thinking, but why not? Is it going to kill anyone to have a vision and hope for it?
I kill your vision and hopes. Goddess Melina...ruiner of dreams. I like it.

DeletedUser

Ok, no more spam. Don't want big bad perseus coming around here. This is brutal coming up with divine forces. lol So far, 3/8 done.

DeletedUser

Ok, no more spam. Don't want big bad perseus coming around here. This is brutal coming up with divine forces. lol So far, 3/8 done.

Congratz. Are you going to post what 3 you did (names) so far?? Or is it a big unveiling event??

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with a little suspense. It's hard to come up with 32 new divine powers, will definitely take suggestions into consideration to improve the powers when I post them.

DeletedUser

Ok, I searched up Hades on wikipedia and he was standing beside his pet cerberus, so I though that could be a mythical creature he has. Well, that's if you haven't done Hades yet.

Cerberus = 3 headed dog like from Harry Potter: The Philosophers Stone (Terrible to remember that honestly. :( )

DeletedUser

Already did Hades, and I have the Cerberus as one of the creatures :p

DeletedUser345

hephaestus - created loads of creatures 'talos' being one could be boosts to do with his metalwork like more defense rtc.

ares - 'the birds of ares' were a flock of feather-dart-dropping birds,

if you need any more help just ask me i am a bof at greek mythology

DeletedUser

hephaestus - created loads of creatures 'talos' being one could be boosts to do with his metalwork like more defense rtc.

ares - 'the birds of ares' were a flock of feather-dart-dropping birds,

if you need any more help just ask me i am a bof at greek mythology

Talos was a giant creature made of Bronze, which was given to Minos for thanks for doing something i cant remember and it just protected the island until it was killed. He only made one.

DeletedUser

I could actually use a lot of help for the mythical units for each God/Goddess because I have no clue what goes with who. I already did Hades (Cerberus, Erinyes), Aprhodite (Galatea, Scylla), and Hephaestus (Chimera, and I switched one to Talos)
still need to do hestia, ares, apollo, hermes, and artemis

DeletedUser

I've updated the first post with what I've come up with. I'm more than happy to change anything based on suggestions. I also still need mythical units for most of the Gods/Goddessess.

Status
Not open for further replies.