Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

and you just copyied that from the drunken warriors person

DeletedUser

I'd suggest a mythical unit for Ares (although he'd fit better with Zeus in the mythological way, hecatonchires were kind of the imperial guard of the Zeus himself). However, as this unit is almost an army on its own, he'd certainly be very fit for Ares' lust for war ;)

More info on http://monsters.monstrous.com/hecatonchires_.htm

Ares

Divine Forces:

Cowardice: Run away from a fight. Recall all units in the selected attack instantaneously (100 Favor)
Battle Cry: All ground units receive a 10% boost to their attack in the selected attack. (150 Favor)
Tactics: All ground units receive a 10% boost to their defense in the selected attack (150 Favor)
Swift Strike: Travel time for the selected attack is reduced by 50% (250 Favor)

Mythical Units:

Hecatonchires
Attack: 850
Defense Blunt: 540
Defense Sharp: 150
Defense Distance: 700
Speed: 4
Favor: 350

Attack:
Defense Blunt:
Defense Sharp:
Defense Distance:
Speed:
Favor:

DeletedUser345

they didnt have anything to do with zeus or ares. They were the earlier version of cyclops and had a lot more to do with poseidon than the otehr gods, they werent even bad creatures

DeletedUser

Just a shot in the dark here

Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera, Aris, Athena, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hermes, Artemis, Hephaestus.

Hows about taking this to another level and your temple is dedicated to which god you chose .. and would effect that village with a bonus ... posidon = 10% faster ships, appolo land faster troops, ect .. and to change the chosen deity you have to demolish the temple and rebuild.

DeletedUser

What about the titans like kronos, Hyperion, Gaia, and Oceanus. :)

i could write up a list of what they could do if needed be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am very intrigued by this thread. ... Though I can't help thinking some of the Gods are missing.

You said:
"There are 12 Olympian Gods: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera, Aris, Athena, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hermes, Artemis, Hephaestus. "

Which is exactly right, but I was always more interested in the lesser/lessor gods. Such as the one OrangeOpti just mentioned: Dionysus.

In Addition, I also liked Demeter... and Thanatos, the god of death. (Death, not lord of the underworld which was Hades) ... and Nemesis - The god that helped avenge those who were wronged.

Think it would be overkill to add these?

On the whole though, I think your thread and this idea is great. Needs perhaps work and touch-ups in areas, but yeah it's awesome. Would love to see something come of it.

Bucky.

DeletedUser

And of course Iris the god of rainbows, and Morpheus the god of dreams.

DeletedUser

for Hephaestus, instead of telos what about an atomaton(srry if my spelling isnt correct)

DeletedUser

Nice job Eclipse.

I'm partial to Hades... Ares should be something to do with war (obviously, the god of war), not running from it.

DeletedUser

this thread is unreal. Glad to see people are putting time into their ideas.
I hope something comes of this in the future

DeletedUser

I haven't had time to finish this idea. I will work on it when I have the time. Thanks for the input everyone.

DeletedUser

I love this idea, I was going to suggest the same thing when I saw this thread!

If I could rep you, I would :)

DeletedUser

Ares

Divine Forces:

Cowardice: Run away from a fight. Recall all units in the selected attack instantaneously (100 Favor)
Battle Cry: All ground units receive a 10% boost to their attack in the selected attack. (150 Favor)
Tactics: All ground units receive a 10% boost to their defense in the selected attack (150 Favor)

Mythical Units:

Hecatonchires

Ares Dragon
Attack: 875
Defense Blunt: 620
Defense Sharp: 325
Defense Distance: 835
Speed: 6
Favor: 1050

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

for Hephaestus, instead of telos what about an atomaton(srry if my spelling isnt correct)

Talos is a big metal swordsman created in Hephaestus's forge so theres a reason why he would be one of the units given to you by Hephaestus for use

DeletedUser

Sweet :)

Great god ideas, as currently there isn't much selection...

DeletedUser

Divine Forces:

Mythical Units:

Hecatonchires

Ares Dragon
Attack: 875
Defense Blunt: 620
Defense Sharp: 325
Defense Distance: 835
Speed: 6
Favor: 1050

What do you think?

that is ok

i would swap the Ares Dragon with the Stymphalian Bird (Ares' pets)

so for Ares:

Stymphalian Bird
Attack: 900 (sharp)
Defense Blunt: 0
Defense Sharp: 100
Defense Distance: 200
Speed: 12
Favor: 200