New War breaking out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

WoV- V The 13th Legion:- only one outcome expected and we await your applause once we win ;)

and
Thank you

No reason really required just for the hell of it, or possibly the worldly wise leader of the 13th legion decided to grant (a stupid mistake of an) attack on the all powerful Ghengis Calm.

Oh no he wasnt!!!! far from it, within hours of his 1 harbour being cleared, he was counter attacking 3 to 4 different players (he needs anger management)
or find away to relief himself ;) of stresses

Anyway on to business, thought I would make a stage for GK to promote himself

What ever happens in this war, please lets be civil no name calling, its all fun :pro:

looking forward to the responce

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Latest update

WoV- 1, excellent take by GK the 13th messed up on timings.

13th Legion-1 This being an inactive player being taken, but moving our player closer to the battle

Maybe no one is interested but its either I keep you updated on this (Unbiased version) or

keep you informed on Bury FC promotion push, as I have my alliance totally hooked on news and views about Bury FC, 2 times FA cup winners dont you know :)

DeletedUser

If noone else atleast you can keep my data up to date ;) Own neighbourhood is kinda peaceful so something to follow while moving closer to action is more than wellcome.
-rff

DeletedUser

15dn9k2.jpg

Unfortunately, my formidable assault on Genghis-Khan failed to break through. However, I do believe I have inflicted heavy casualties upon the enemy's defenses. The fear which such an attack must have instilled into the mind of the Great Khan is surely driving him mad as we speak :supermad:

More attacks of equal or greater strength upon the enemy and we shall be victorious!

By the way, conquest stands at 2-1 for the 13'th Legion (including 1 inactive city)

(P.S. to the 13th Legion - Forgive me for portraying the immature side of The 13th but I couldn't stop myself :D)

DeletedUser

(P.S. to the 13th Legion - Forgive me for portraying the immature side of The 13th but I couldn't stop myself :D)[/QUOTE]

Immature!! I prefer fun loving ;)

DeletedUser15121

(P.S. to the 13th Legion - Forgive me for portraying the immature side of The 13th but I couldn't stop myself :D)

Immature!! I prefer fun loving ;)[/QUOTE]

Was it your mature or immature side that sent: 1 lightship, 1 fat tranny, 1 colony, 10 hoplites: to their death.

DeletedUser

lol! that was my fake, I am known to fake a lot of things :)
But it didnt work :(

you did well on every city attempt, credit where it is due, even to you ;)

On another note, I think WoV- should get into the dating game Im loving chatting up your lovely ladies Pambo, Queen Kahula, QK, offered me to go and worship at her temple ;) Im very tempted.

DeletedUser

Hey back off from my ladies.

How arrogant! :p

Anyways the latest update on the 13th Legion vs. WoV war:

Conquests: 3 - 1 in 13th's favor (latest being a city named Port Suicide :eek: )
BP gain (in the last 2 days): 13th Legion - about 33,000
WoV - about 39,000

So far the war has been very interesting. I wonder how it will develop :cool:

DeletedUser

Hey back off from my ladies.

I would, but I think the feeling is mutual a bit west side story "ish" :rolleyes:
2 waring alliances and forbidden love developing from within the war :eek:
Lol sorry

Back to the war The 13th have now taken another city :eek: "inactive again" boooo! Why oh Why? but is there reason to it?
could it possibly be strategically positioned to help others move into the WoV- controlled ocean of 44?
I think so :eek:
The ever active Mikefras must be confident with keeping the city with the nameing of the city "Suicide port" thing is, is it a threat to WoV? Its suicide to attack this city, or is it his suicide? only time will tell.

More war news coming soon, possibility of love also ;)

DeletedUser

So its me again :(

Its 5-1 in conquests for the 13th. After Gazo lost a city to St. Ski he got kicked out of WoV. And mikefras made another conquest this time of a city named BUTThole port (in memory of its old owner of course) :D

Anyway, on my last post I received a -rep with for making "stupid comments" most likely from Genghis Calm himself. So I thought I would comment some more. Here is the latest (and the only) conversation I had with him. Pay close attention to the underlined part. It made me rather nervous. READ FROM BOTTOM UP)

Warspawn on 4/22/11 at 5:21 PM
You're probably right! But, no worries. There are plenty of other worlds I can play in besides this one:)

Genghis-Khan on 4/22/11 at 5:18 PM
LOL..if I never left you..you guys would be the top alliance in the world..noone could mess with you..youd walk right down into 44 and take whatever you wanted, I am the greatest military general of all time the great conqueror, in fact I guarantee if I told graeme I would join you guys but you had to go, you would be looking for a new game to play

Warspawn on 4/22/11 at 5:12 PM
I think we were lucky you left us. In fact I'm surprised pambo didn't kick you out yet :)

Genghis-Khan on 4/22/11 at 5:09 PM
in fact we will be taking 3 of your cities in the next 36 hours...active cities...how much do you guys wish i never left you?

Warspawn on 4/22/11 at 5:07 PM
After all the BP's we gave you that would be expected.

Genghis-Khan on 4/22/11 at 5:03 PM
nope..going to be taking 2 cities from you guys very soon

Warspawn on 4/22/11 at 4:59 PM
Im not sure what you are trying to say there, but good attempt.
So have you gotten all defensive now. No attacks from you lately :)

Genghis-Khan on 4/22/11 at 4:57 PM
I sent out some spies, gonna let you get your rocks off peeping warsperm

-------------------------------------

Thank You all, Warsperm (as GK called me)

DeletedUser16679

leaving 1
Gazo Apr 16, 2011 3:10 AM
hay im leaving the game
so people can take my cities

WoV dont kick people for losing cities , they kick people when they leave

DeletedUser

@ Warsperm
hehe, I named you that...you like it?
And secondly, you didnt give us BP's ---- We came and took it. Therefore WE, as in WoV-, gave you bp's. I just wanted to clear that up.

DeletedUser

Hello guys! Finally my annoying posts have gotten some replies :)

@ Warsperm
And secondly, you didnt give us BP's ---- We came and took it. Therefore WE, as in WoV-, gave you bp's. I just wanted to clear that up.

I like that name indeed. You did give me (as in me) battle points- thank you for that ;) However if you look closely at my conversation with GK I was talking about him specifically. We (as in the 13th Legion) gave him a quite few thousand bp's in our attacks on him. Check his def bp increase from April 20th to April 21st when the 13th was attacking him:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en13/player/1297105/history

Glad to hear some replies from WoV. It was a bit one sided conversation here for a while :cool:

DeletedUser

Warspawn on 4/22/11 at 5:21 PM
You're probably right! But, no worries. There are plenty of other worlds I can play in besides this one:)

Just like to say for the record "OH NO I WOULD NOT"

We are a friendly group of players nothing serious, if we lose 1 city we get up try again. Our forums are light hearted more jokes just a social gatherng of decent friendly players.

We are not really in the game to become "the greatest military generals of all time" just fun

I love that line :)

DeletedUser

leaving 1
Gazo Apr 16, 2011 3:10 AM
hay im leaving the game
so people can take my cities

WoV dont kick people for losing cities , they kick people when they leave

Took you long enough :p

Regards this, I know it was my mistake that started this war, but the above mentioned player launched, attacks on that date only just found out due to the lad he attacked, coming back from vacation, talk about hit and run :)

And this was prior to my mistake ;)

DeletedUser

2nd city to WoV- and must have been one excellent clearing attack from Jacquib ;)
congratulations,

find out in next half hour if it is 2 in 1 hour as the greatest military leader of all time has CS landing very soon

DeletedUser

Only the one :) the 2nd didn't get through not seen reports yet, but I think GK didnt send enough troops with CS as my defence ships got cleared but not troops.

5-2 at present

Seen reports and am really impressed with The 13th Legion, 15 attacks in the last 3 mins, 6 in last 30 seconds, and still the colony went down with Birmes and troops to spare,

DeletedUser

@ Warsperm

Hi Honey hope your well ;)

Stats so far very equal, 33000 ABP each and 22000 DBP each roughly :cool: gained since the 20th.

however after todays attack you guys wll be on top on the ABP's

Status
Not open for further replies.