New War breaking out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would have to say that yes the stats of city take over's are leaning your way right now..
But taking a city from an active player is always harder and takes more skill,it also gives more glory and honor .
Anyone can sneak in the night and take an inactive city its no harder than taking over a ghost town .
We took the city we wanted and The failed CS is in no way a reflection on GK his stat's
Speak for themselves .

DeletedUser

No I agree with you pambo and have commented on the inactive ones, thats why we boot them when they turn yellow ;)

active cities 2-2 is that better :)
butty17 was active not fantastically active, but has earthquaked Mike yesterday straight after colony arrived.

DeletedUser

@ Warsperm
hehe, I named you that...you like it?

Phew. For a minute there I thought the greatest military general of all times came up with that nickname/insult. I am so glad he didn't, would have been pretty embarrassing, aye!

Now I can go back to worshipping the greatest of them all, especially as soon as he takes those 2-3 cities in a few days.

It's been a fun war so far, keep it up!

DeletedUser

Another city to WoV- only just realised the loss was not reported in our forums, well done Jacquib

DeletedUser

Another update on our little war:

Conquest score 9 - 3 in favor of the 13th Legion (and yes- standswithstick was active:) )

I have to mention the huge battle point gains by both sides recently, and WoV's memorable assault on Suicide Port with something like 1656 light ships which was, of course, unsuccessful.

DeletedUser

Wow Wov I was expecting more from you although I was voting for 13th the whole time ;)... I am just hearing the news...

DeletedUser

I don't usually say much on the forum - being a peace loving quiet type of girl but this is sooo fun. Seems GK thinks he can take on the whole world at the same time - can he really be that good. He seems to think he can attack us as well as 13th at the same time..... We'll see. The One is joining this war and we don't fight to lose. :)

DeletedUser

I don't usually say much on the forum - being a peace loving quiet type of girl but this is sooo fun. Seems GK thinks he can take on the whole world at the same time - can he really be that good. He seems to think he can attack us as well as 13th at the same time..... We'll see. The One is joining this war and we don't fight to lose. :)

But dont forget TinaH he is

"the greatest military general of all time the great conqueror" :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I hear it's a sad day because the Greatest General of All Time went into Vac Mode and might not return. He was still giving out insults for free up until the very end. What generosity!

I hope for a speedy return so that we can go on having fun!

DeletedUser

Me to,

But have to say I will miss GK he was a good attacking player, not sure he enjoyed the defending though and since his mad revenge attacks on us on the 20th of April His DBP went up 80000 in 20 days,

Now he has quit/gone into vacaton

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone got an update on this war??
Im glad to see someones getting action.......

DeletedUser

I want a picture of GK having a temper tantrum like this
Temper+Tantrum.jpg

DeletedUser

Anyone got an update on this war??
Im glad to see someones getting action.......

The Conquest score I believe is 11-3 in favor of the 13th Legion.

Well the war has calmed down a bit lately- everyone is rebuilding:)

The 13th is getting hold of northern O44 previously owned by WoV, and as a result WoV adopted a new strategy called "running away" into Ocean 34.

The big news is that the Great Khan has indeed quit/went into vacation- The story that he "went crying to his mummy" is only a rumor, but one that is very likely.

Good to be working with The One on kicking WoV's butt (apparently WoV stands for World of Vomit :D)

Thanks, Warspawn

Status
Not open for further replies.