New War breaking out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Score that I care: ruffe vs 13th 3-0, (this is strigtly provacational line) ;) As an example how you can turn the knife without being too harsh to anyone who is just playing a game

The intended provocativeness (I think that's the word) of your statement above has invoked a response from me. Your statement : "ruffe vs 13th 3-0" is quite correct, and yet completely wrong (paradox:) I must give you all deserved credit for capturing one of those three cities. Another one of the three you took from a player who has quit the game (Perseus the Rebel) and as far as I know didn't bother defending the city. The third city (my city Troy) was given to you by me. If I remember correctly, you have not lost a single soldier in that conquest. I didn't even turn on the militia :D The city was too far in your territory to to bother defending. So I will treat you statement as a very weak attempt to thank me :p

~ Wallsplat

DeletedUser16478

LOL - Wallsplat. I'd not heard that before tonight. I suppose that busts me for how often I'm on this forum.

I was calling you Warsplat. There's at least a little respect there...

DeletedUser

The intended provocativeness (I think that's the word) of your statement above has invoked a response from me. Your statement : "ruffe vs 13th 3-0" is quite correct, and yet completely wrong (paradox:) I must give you all deserved credit for capturing one of those three cities. Another one of the three you took from a player who has quit the game (Perseus the Rebel) and as far as I know didn't bother defending the city. The third city (my city Troy) was given to you by me. If I remember correctly, you have not lost a single soldier in that conquest. I didn't even turn on the militia :D The city was too far in your territory to to bother defending. So I will treat you statement as a very weak attempt to thank me :p

~ Wallsplat

So it worked at least on some state, provocation I mean. Wasn't aware that Perseus had quited while taking his city, kinda understand that cause he lost three cities in rather short period, it was defended but not very heavily. And like I told to you in our conversations Troy was something that I was just passing to other player, it was mine ~13hours, 13?? have i heard it somewhere earlier ;) I could have taken that in day one, it was offered to other alliance at first place. Kinda same story as my Weasel, you pick it when you want, only there for BP purpose :) and Troy was heavily defended at the beginning, +3k troops and several hundred of biremes iirc was what my first spy report revealed
-bark bark

DeletedUser

I could have taken that in day one, it was offered to other alliance at first place.

You haven't actually tried so no one really knows :) I mean after 2 other alliances spent a week clearing it and lost 4 Colony ships in the process did you move in :p

Not sure about others, but I see a parasitic relationship there lol :D

~ Warsplat

DeletedUser

You see what you want, but I see messages considering those 4 Cs's and lots of other things so in this case there ain't anythink parasitic. Not breaking our work together with messages like that, sorry no bonus :D

Is this parasitic too? Didn't want this city either. But he put some def against us, 4 days a row defender of day award, credits for that even thought he might also quit soon :(

"The city Normandy1944 was conquered by another player, which means that your revolt is over. If you have already sent a colony ship to attack this city, you can now cancel it."

-rff

DeletedUser

I dont think pictures are needed in this case as you weren't on your own as it had been posted up that The One now merged were helping too,

I just want to know why you are giving your cities away to DACC now? if you moved over there to fight the One (now merged) quoted words "Retreating back to ocean 44"

I do think we need pictures now please ;) White Flag?

169qmf8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just want to know why you are giving your cities away to DACC now? if you moved over there to fight the One (now merged) quoted words "Retreating back to ocean 44"

169qmf8.gif

And thats got anything to do with you why ?
As if Jac would answer that .

DeletedUser

And thats got anything to do with you why ?
As if Jac would answer that .

I was just being inquisitive to if they had started attacking you? It was kind of a rhetorical question
but its
Not really got anything to do with us Pambo, :( but its a shame it would have been another conquest to the 13th
I believe.
I just like to keep people informed to let them make up there own minds on whats happening, avid readers and all that :)

Hope your well, you didnt return my last message are you not my friend anymore? :(
or was you never my friend? was I just someone to lead down the garden path :)

DeletedUser16679

169qmf8.gif

I don't mind being quoted but please if quoting put it in the context of the discussion , dont't use it as part of a completely different subject.

DeletedUser

I dont think pictures are needed in this case as you weren't on your own as it had been posted up that The One now merged were helping too, on a lighter note this is supposed to be fun and I for one play this game as a pass time and a bit of respite from a hectic life, A bit of banter and ribbing can be fun and add to the game but the personal slights can be tedious, and not nice to read, if you look back to the start of the war the posts were light hearted and fun and i for one would find this game much more enjoyable if it returned to that, just my personal opinion

Not sure what you mean Jacquib
Ok there is the full quote which bit do you want me to put into context? The bit that goes with my question in bold and quoted in previous post or?????

From what I can see there is no other context that would be of interest to the question I posed

DeletedUser16679

The origional question was why did we restart this war and couldnt we handle you on your own, and you would like a picture, I simple stated you werent on your own as the One now merged were helping,,,,,, the subject you quoted me in has nothing to do with this, and I didn,t nor will I comment on that subject.

DeletedUser

The Conquest score I believe is 11-3 in favor of the 13th Legion.

Well the war has calmed down a bit lately- everyone is rebuilding:)

The 13th is getting hold of northern O44 previously owned by WoV, and as a result WoV adopted a new strategy called "running away" into Ocean 34.

The big news is that the Great Khan has indeed quit/went into vacation- The story that he "went crying to his mummy" is only a rumor, but one that is very likely.

Good to be working with The One on kicking WoV's butt (apparently WoV stands for World of Vomit :D)

Thanks, Warspawn

Sorry to contradict you, but I believe the bit in bold was the reason for your post (which I quoted) nothing to do with restarting the war, that is a completely different story,

Well Wallsplat ,
I am sure you will make a good replacement for GK !.
As for running away into a new ocean you would like to think that i guess but would you like me to explain what we were doing with pictures so you can understand ?

My response to Pambo
Well Scambo ;) we can all make names up
I dont believe Warspawn has hidden in vacation when he has lost cities, or will launch attacks then restart the account, start a war and quit, so no I would say warspawn is nothing like GK.

yes please explain with pictures, however you don't have to explain why you have restarted the war, as the whole world knows you could not handle us on your own so waited until the war kicked in, then restarted.
Will we handle to Elite alliances? Im not sure but should be fun finding out.

New Post
So looks like I did take you out of context, but you was behind the times with your meaning of your original post, as the drawing of the picture was due to running away to a new ocean, which I believed your post was a reference to.
I never actually asked why you restarted the war

DeletedUser

I think Graeme with my full support is just trying to get some propaganda out.

Somehow in all the excitement he failed to mention that the city captured by Dacc had been constantly under our attack, was fully cleared and had our Cs a few hours out. And WoV is fully aware of uour friendly state with DACC. Very cheap move in my opionion. But my previously stated respect for WoV is quickly diminshing.....

DeletedUser

LOL ok What dose Jac being taken out of context have to do with us passing a city to our Allies?
Who have a large group of cities in 34 have to do with anything?

You miss quoted her and she didn't like it.
She called you on claiming you had been fighting the war by yourselves and that is untrue.
Cheap well call it what you like i really don't care how you see it cheap is getting a smaller alliance to supply all your def troops against 40 ppl.
And as for respect we play the best game we can win or lose or heads are held high.

DeletedUser

Cheap well call it what you like i really don't care how you see it cheap is getting a smaller alliance to supply all your def troops against 40 ppl.
And as for respect we play the best game we can win or lose or heads are held high.

I think this was the part aimed at me. But it was kind of hard to be sure. I could also say I dont care but obviously I do care enough yo respond. I dont understand the first part at all. I think the 40 ppl are WoV, right? Are we supposed to go easy on you because your numbers in people are smaller? I dont get the small alliance part at all. Maybe you could "care" enuogh to explain. Its good that your heads are held high because diplomacy is tricky and you have earlier spoken about your honor and that you can be trusted. We are just showing the rest of the server that you are scheming for your own benefit just like the rest of us. Not worse but not better. And when you cant even admit the cheap shot. Well every one will make an own opinion I guess.

Gl with that retreat!

DeletedUser16679

I think the 40 ppl are WoV, right? Are we supposed to go easy on you because your numbers in people are smaller? I dont get the small alliance part at all. Maybe you could "care" enuogh to explain.

No we dont expect you to go easy on us, ;) that was in reference to when both alliances were 40 players you had other alliances providing support, so it was never just WoV against the 13th

DeletedUser

No we dont expect you to go easy on us, ;) that was in reference to when both alliances were 40 players you had other alliances providing support, so it was never just WoV against the 13th

Have we ever said it was? and I remember us taking a city from you and support was arriving late from a DACC member so this goes both ways.

DeletedUser16679

Have we ever said it was? and I remember us taking a city from you and support was arriving late from a DACC member so this goes both ways.

I personally have never known DACC to support any of our cities, especially at the time I wrote my origional post so on this I cant comment

DeletedUser

LOL ok What dose Jac being taken out of context have to do with us passing a city to our Allies?
Who have a large group of cities in 34 have to do with anything?

Please read my earlier post

You are a very good alliance and have excellent players, I just believe respect should be passed both ways if deserved, and I believe we deserve some.
rather than excuses
we only had 40 players??? we had 49 at the time
You have help? BoP was getting rimmed at the time from ZEP
You had DACC and they did support at least 1 late but it was enroute.
I have always shown you respect in PM and always will its not my way to be rude and if I am I will always apologise

DeletedUser

I personally have never known DACC to support any of our cities, especially at the time I wrote my origional post so on this I cant comment

They did as I remember attacking it while it was in a 13th city Harbour.
It may have been a friend of a member I am not sure.

I thought we was going to keep this friendly, my post was tongue in cheek as I believed your earlier post was regarding running away to ocean 34. which if you back tract the quote you used was referring to that.

and with that in mind I could not resist, after we got that message saying you was retreating back to ocean 44.

Im sorry and will refrain from doing it anymore, we will let this thread die a death, and stick to the ZEP one now, they dont take things so serious possibly because they are winning
:pro:

Status
Not open for further replies.