News From 66

DeletedUser

there trash. ive been clearing them blind for BP for awhile now. have fun

DeletedUser

They're acting like a MRA so far...pretty much every man for himself kinda thing.

DeletedUser

The war between Pandemonium & P.O.G is actually kinda fun mainly because I've got this little city right in the middle of their turf with 6 of their cities on the same island and no support for hours, so that's been keeping things interesting.

Pandemonium's progress has been MUCH slower than what I would like to see but whatever - we're having fun and our new players are getting a chance to learn.

Imperium has been harassing the bejesus outta me for a pact, so I offered a 2 week cease-fire if they'd take a city that's been bothering a buddy o' mine. Their leader couldn't even comprehend the agreement, so we've started attacking them more for funzies. Dude actually said, "we just want to grow and enjoy the game. we don't bother anyone". He didn't understand the question when I asked him why the hey-hey he was playing a war game, either.

That's all.

DeletedUser

i maintained i was avoiding the forums until one of the people calling out zombies worked up the fortitude to attack me. i decided to make a one post exception. since POG and Strike Force are working together now (enemies working together against the zombies...the shame. spooner was taken, how about calling this arrangement insignificant forkers?) and are trying to pin down our city builds i thought i would make things easy for you guys.

considering thus far you guys are having fun attacking your old members who joined us after you broke off (who by the way have improved more in 72 hours with us than they seemed to have done with a month under your tutelage, anyone active enough can be taught and led, the failure was yours not theirs) and those cute 600 bir siege attempts are irrelevant as soon as we get a bit repositioned, i might as well give you a fighting chance.

here are my city builds in range for you...

A Crying Girl...pure LS nuke. very lightly defended. level 15 wall.
Avada Kedavra...mixed land attack. moderate defense. nothing serious.

im also about 3 hours away from conquering a city in your core. youll know it when you see it. so

Untitled...Will be another LS nuke. you guys have this adorable habit of building CS before your ready to launch them. i look forward to meeting them.

the next city will also be in your core. i have it claimed. it will be a sharp nuke. predominately hops. this will be my primary city i use to take yours off your hands.

i hope that helps. would you like to know my offline hours as well?

DeletedUser4577

here are my city builds in range for you...

A Crying Girl...pure LS nuke. very lightly defended. level 15 wall.

im also about 3 hours away from conquering a city in your core. youll know it when you see it. so

Untitled...Will be another LS nuke. you guys have this adorable habit of building CS before your ready to launch them. i look forward to meeting them.

the next city will also be in your core. i have it claimed. it will be a sharp nuke. predominately hops. this will be my primary city i use to take yours off your hands.

i hope that helps. would you like to know my offline hours as well?

Squatting-3-Times-A-Week.jpeg

Dude...at least make them work for it.

DeletedUser

Don't forget the CS you like to build there too. Maybe not another since we killed it and made your heart sad? The memory lingers, I suppose.

Oh God no please! Wait...I've been on the same island as you with a CS sitting in my harbor since we started. Lemme check something really fast - *hold music* - yup, still there.

Hold on - I'm gonna show you guys something I love:

Aceofhearts95 2012-12-06 22:07

I'm going to do you all the favor and go ahead and leave the alliance. I can not keep up and in the course of 4 hours, nearly a dozen Cs have been sent and over 300 attacks, all while I was offline. I will not allow this to go on the Zombie record since you guys helped me out without really knowing me. I will leave the alliance and have this go on my own personal record. All I can say is thanks for helping me and the rest of the ex Pandemonium players. Someone do me the favor and kill off Treachery for me.

Doesn't that kind of stuff just make you dance a little jig? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nahh, the kinda stuff that makes me dance was sinking your Cs without even trying. Considering I'm majorly outnumbered troop and city wise, Sinking what I have on my own was rewarding enough. What the rest of the Zombies is doing just bonus bp. At least I showed a little loyalty to my alliance and wanted to help them out. Too bad they just love me ever so much ;)

DeletedUser

66 sounds like a noob ocean.... Anyone rim an active player with 28 cities in 2 days...Ask DL the will tell you all about it

DeletedUser

Your face is a noob ocean!

I don't know what that means - it doesn't mean anything actually...

DeletedUser

Extra! Extra!
Zombies Begin to Eat Other Undead!

There has been a significant occurrence of undead on undead violence with Zombies eating ghosts when the living put up a fight. The Zombies call it "repositioning", while the living call it "cowardice" and stand to openly snipe them at will and retake territory.

This development is strange, because it was the living that woke up to find Zombies already entrenched in their territory. The Zombies called that invasion by recruitment, so it seems that they were already in a position to outflank the living but failed to take advantage during the transition period.

Meanwhile, the living have retaken two Zombie strongholds. The time for Zombies claims of not being ready for a fight, not knowing where the living are targeting, or that the living only attack people that are offline no longer hold water with these two latest grabs. They were known, contested, and won by the living.

So it seems that Zombies, outnumbering the living 4 to 1, cannot find their will to fight and use a lot of different words to say it.

In Other News:
Scientists find that the spine is the first part of the body to deteriorate when one becomes a Zombie...

zombie2.jpg

DeletedUser

was that a pic of your ol lady

Derek please tell me that your not steamrolling these guys?

DeletedUser

Haha you make me laugh, I dont think you can really count a few wins against your ex members. Come a little further north and try and take a city from me, I dares ya :p

DeletedUser12324

Lol Treachery, i can't wait to see you get rimmed, let me tell you this now, if i was remotely worried about you or your alliance then i would move down south but i'm pretty confident that moonwalker alone could take out most of you guys if given half a chance so i'll be focusing on growing in other directions and not wasting my time on someone like you :p

DeletedUser

LOL Treach! Love your posts mate! But we have a moon that neither waxes or wanes, and a big bad that eats little piggies at the market by chopping them up amongst the market crowd and eating them raw. But even far greater a threat to you is me, for once I am finished all your chairs will be mine, and all enemies of Calydon will fear the close proximity of my nose!

Sorry, I am real hopeless at talking mean.....

DeletedUser

i'll be focusing on growing in other directions and not wasting my time on someone like you :p

So, I guess you're the guy that wants to fight Philosoraptors for control of 76 because your daddy says "No more potatoes for you in 55, boy!" and you don't go north because you can't. Soooo, it seems I'll get to see you rim yourself first :rolleyes:

Edit: you are great at nub bolting outta your tail though! I'm going to give you the nub bolting master award!

bolt.jpg

Edit of the Edit: oh that wasn't you at all! Will you kindly pass the award to pulsar for me please? Thanks.

DeletedUser12324

Haha joker and FYI i'm heading north, i don't see why i would be heading into 76 ;)

DeletedUser22650

i know im boycotting caly thread because none of you are worthy of my skilled bantering and i feel like im wasting perfectly good wit on ppl who are completely devoid of a sense of humour

....BUT...., phears i cant help it, if your moving as fast as you can away from treach, an enemy, why are you bothering to post to him? you're too scared to fight him....(roll out 10k more excuses all you want we know its your phear that prevents you) so why waste perfectly good typing on making us read it when theres nothing good to type about anyway? so far your banter is, your red now, but im not coming anywhere near you....great, enough said, you have nelt more to add, job done :p