News from the Rim

• Thread starter DeletedUser50332
  • Start date

DeletedUser18039

You guys are hilarious. You're whining and complaining about an alliance that is extremely weak and pathetic. Yet despite that you can't seem to be able to do anything.

There are so many weaknesses in Repo, for instance, we had a guy crying about losing a TRIP... he showed up with all caps rage MY TRIP DIED, lol, and it wasn't even killed by an enemy, it was a friendly city exchange, lol. This is who you're up against, aaaand yet all what you do is complain?

Manned-rake, you know, you should blame yourself too, when your spineless alliance IB folded, all what your people did was instead of salvage and keep running the ship was to jump into the arms of RA. Dr Doom asked you to become the academy and you just say yes boss we're the academy now and then you have the audacity to whine here? Some of the players in IB formed their own alliance and fought IB, why didn't you join them too huh? Yeah, that's right, you're hardly a fighter lol.

and LOL at the comments of the rim taking out the core. The only reason rim noobs win many of the times, is core fighters like me end up quitting due to how bored they become with the server. Thankfully I quit this server and am in now a much better server, at least we're at war with everyone next to us there :)

I'm not whining. I'm just saying what everyone knows and can see for themselves. Your empacted dominance of the server has killed it, quite possibly the quickest server death in the history of the game.

By the time I left IB it was clear that the server was dead so I went where I could sim while I decided what to do. I tried to convince the people in BRB to consolidate another O44 alliance by declaring independence from the two giant planet-killers and all their subsidiaries but no one was interested so I just stayed simming in your Simcity version of an alliance. True enough.

It took me a couple of days to get interested enough to notice (and then a couple more days for the significance to sink in) that Repo has a rule that disallows attacks against brown alliances if they are any higher in the rankings than 20???

When I asked about this obvious refusal to risk even a minor skirmish with someone who might maybe possibly fight back a bit, I was told that we needed not to get distracted while "fighting" yet another tiny bunch of newbs against whom we were maintaining a 24 to 0 conquest score.

You and your pals in RA turned this server into a morgue with your fear of competition.

That ain't whining. That's just how it is. And it sucks. :pro:

DeletedUser

I'm not whining. I'm just saying what everyone knows and can see for themselves. Your empacted dominance of the server has killed it, quite possibly the quickest server death in the history of the game.

By the time I left IB it was clear that the server was dead so I went where I could sim while I decided what to do. I tried to convince the people in BRB to consolidate another O44 alliance by declaring independence from the two giant planet-killers and all their subsidiaries but no one was interested so I just stayed simming in your Simcity version of an alliance. True enough.

It took me a couple of days to get interested enough to notice (and then a couple more days for the significance to sink in) that Repo has a rule that disallows attacks against brown alliances if they are any higher in the rankings than 20???

When I asked about this obvious refusal to risk even a minor skirmish with someone who might maybe possibly fight back a bit, I was told that we needed not to get distracted while "fighting" yet another tiny bunch of newbs against whom we were maintaining a 24 to 0 conquest score.

You and your pals in RA turned this server into a morgue with your fear of competition.

That ain't whining. That's just how it is. And it sucks. :pro:

Hahahahaha, your post is extremely contradicting. You're complaining about simming yet you said you joined Repo to sim? Argument collapsed.

You are whining. I've read more than 5 posts of you whining about how simmy this world is. It's easy really, if you're that bored with this server, restart, quit, join a different alliance (kinda hypocritical of you being in the massive 3 who are holding hands and yet complain about simming lol). All of them suck equally as this world is dead and lacks competition, which probably clarifies why I left this world.

Emm, don't say you and your pals in RA. Although I was a leader in Repo all I really did was provide advice, and times and times again I told the founder to make the world red, didn't work, they're BFFs from Pandosia apparently, wouldn't work. I'm not defending Repo either, it's filled with whiners and terrible players. Yet it's extremely funny how the rim noobs can't seem to do anything about that.

Even though RA and Repo are allied, they're not exactly ganging up on the same enemies :/ At the start of the server till today the pact has no actual value, they never coordinated attacks, they never targeted a specific alliance together. Your alliance (IB) and it's members were the worst of them all, instead of putting up a fight against RA that was planning to invade O44, you decide to jump ship to save your skin? There were a few from IB who founded their own alliance, why didn't you join them, hmm? Oh that's right, you wanted to save yourself haha. And then you whine about simming? Yeah, argument destroyed again. All alliances I fought here at least put up some sort of a fight, like Dynamic, BoB, and especially Freedom Fighter, at least they knew how to take it. IB and your ilk? Not so much.

Instead of complaining and whining saying "That's just how it is", man up and do something about it, lol. Other than that, you're just whining mate. Or quit, join a better world, like Carphi, at least there's some fighting there

DeletedUser9267

Glad to see you haven't left this world for good Mina, you might regret giving up most of your towns.

DeletedUser18039

lol... you will continue to believe, like the rest of the simmers you lead to destroy yet another server, what you prefer to believe...

the people who left IB up until just after I left were leaving because the leadership was moronic not to save our skins... lol... we were the #3 alliance at the time so your policy would never have allowed any sort of attack against someone who might have fought back as we have already established...

I'm finished with Grepo... I came back after a long break and joined the MassCoalition world of Sinope, moved to the MassCoalition world Abdera and jumped to Burritos because EN and its MassCoalition style was apparently absent.

Then it turned out that Repo and RA were doing the same thing and clogging up yet another server with MassCoalition play so the golders in your alliances would never be threatened with losing the money they'd invested to be BIG.

lol... I should just back out now since I have quit the server and won't be back...

I just hope that either INNO changes something and allows a small number of servers to go back to better programming or some of the more experienced players just stop being MASSCOALITION wimps and actually fight once in a while.

Ciao!

DeletedUser42118

I can't help it though, these guys are such amateurs.

Read this space: Repo have grown a pair and launched an op on me. 30+ incoming attacks with of course the odd leach 4H joining in.[EDIT: Now the greatest cowards of all DC are joining in, didn't like me taking a city off you today eh?] This will be fun!!!!

Keep going with your spy bombing Repo. Big difference between spying a city and having the skills to take it. I await you with glee.

What to make of this? Well BRB, 4H, DC & Rednecks make this serve as your warning. I will smash any CS attempt (ONCE AGAIN) as I do every time. You will see the inept nature of the team you are so scared to cross. Time for you to think about your allegiances. Every day you wait is another week closer to your doom. Your time is running out on this world to change sides. We take no prisoners!

I can't help it though, these guys are such professionals.

Read this space: Repo have always had a great big pair and have now launched an op on me. 30+ incoming attacks at the moment 4H joining in.[EDIT: Now more great fighters from DC are joining in, perhaps i shouldn't have taken that city from them] This will be hard but i'll try to enjoy but think i will suffer from severe lack of sleep !!!!

Keep going with your spy bombing Repo, my caves are now empty. You have managed to spy all my cities, I can now only foresee them being taken. I'm afraid.

What to make of this? Well BRB, 4H, DC & Rednecks I see this as a warning and will pipe down. I will invite any CS to land on my shores (ONCE AGAIN) as I do every time. You will see the noobness nature of the team you are beating to a pulp . Time for you to think about what to build in your new cities. Every day you wait is another day you could have taken another of my cities, that is if i don't quit. My time is running out on this world. I am your prisoners!

Here is what you should have wrote GM

DeletedUser51727

Wow so much crying, would be enough to refill shrinking Dead Sea over what it was before. Anyway from my experience most of players in these so-called top alliances are so bad it feels really sad for this world. I mean you revolt a guy from the same island and he cries to help, getting several thousand birs from all the sister alliances. You repeatedly destroy his city with cats over land and find he sends in horses and hoplites for support, fully knowing it's a slinger nuke that hits him over and over.

A tight 20-30 man alliance with good players will humiliate all these simmer clowns. Good for them these are so few on the rim. I guess most hopped to en86 or are waiting for a new world.

DeletedUser51112

Yes, there are no 20-30 tight bands of decent players on the rim, that's the problem ain't it? :)

DeletedUser

I'll say again--the northern rim alliances are at a current disadvantage because they are not coordinated. I see a lot of whining because some of the top alliances just so happen to be working together. If you see a coalition of alliances, guess what...make one yourself! Grepo isn't sucking for people because of alliance coalitions, it's because people are refusing to bend to adjust to the reality of the server. If you want to be a smaller alliance and go at it alone, fine--just know that you are probably going to lose without communication and coordination with other alliances.

DeletedUser

Quite the op by Repo, Debt collectors and 4 horse on 2 players. What is even more outstanding are all these players out on the rim that are so quick to run for an NAP with repo and co, rather than team with those trying to save the server by actually fighting back. I wonder what they imagine the long game will be, and when that penny drops in 4 horse that they have weakened the only active players ready to fight back and repo no longer need or want them what they think they can do to stop them? - hope they get an invite for the crown?..yawn, worse than simming -fix the end game Inno..another server destroyed. It is poor form that so many players would rather NAP then fight.

Well done Raptors, you may not be ruling the server but at least you are not ruining it.

DeletedUser

Perhaps, rednecks and repos should go to war against each other. This will save the world.

The GM

Phrourach
Perhaps, rednecks and repos should go to war against each other. This will save the world.

Repo would be too scared to take any one else on. They spent 2 days with their lapdogs DC and 4H with all hands on deck just trying to take cities off two Raptors with a combined total of 25 cities :eek:

Mind you this was after 2 weeks of continual attacks everyday from Repo's toilet paper, 4H. They proved ineffective as has been mentioned many times, might as well send in the whole world eh boys?

Remarkable effort guys, you sure know how to pick a good fight! The best part is the pm's I have been getting from Repo talking themselves up for their actions. Safety in numbers, covers how bad you really are. LMFAO.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48257

Guardians Of Hades - First Rim Alliance To Reach TOP 12 Ranking :p