Newsting's Custom Graphics

DeletedUser

Question is that what you have now? and if you just want something changed on your current one just tell me.

Newsting be careful about editing works,edit only if you are original owner of that work otherwise that may be counted as ripping.

DeletedUser

If I were to tweak what he had,
1. I would not claim it as my own.
2. I use my personal site to upload.
3. I do not use the site to sell my works, just to host them.
4. If you want to look at the site go ahead not much there.
5. Please do not ask me for a signature if you aren't going to come back and claim them.

DeletedUser

But still some people are there who don't like any edition in their work without their permission so instead of indulging ourselves into any unwanted fight its cleverness to not to accept any editing stuff.

DeletedUser

Whoa,
Who said I wanted a fight I was just listing off answers to questions that have been asked and I didn't get the chance to answer.

DeletedUser

I think you didn't understand my post

BTW I am really sorry for sounding like a mod/teacher in my posts but believe me I not like that

DeletedUser

Oh,
Your saying don't tweak people's stuff unless I want a fight, I see, My bad.

Varun

Strategos
Thnx for the avvy. + rep. Really liked it :)

P.S. This was somewhat a test too. You passed. :)

P.P.S Can u make the trident blend behind the text? Thnx in advance.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Glad you liked it,
If you would like the trident to blend better I can most certainly do that, and lighten it up a bit.

DeletedUser

Here you are tell me what you think,

tell me if you want the trident lighter or darker or if it is just right.Varun 2.jpg by the way do not use that one it is not a final so therefore it is very pixelized and I have to take it and refine it.

Varun

Strategos
Here you are tell me what you think,

tell me if you want the trident lighter or darker or if it is just right.View attachment 5786 by the way do not use that one it is not a final so therefore it is very pixelized and I have to take it and refine it.

A bit darker and also instead of using blue for trident why don't you use cyan?

DeletedUser

Well... Here you are the finest shade of cyan I could make.Varun 3.png