Newsting's Custom Graphics

DeletedUser

Dude,
Oh my god, you requested cyan which is the same color as you name, I just did what you told me to, after all it's your avatar not mine.
So, now that all of that is out of the way, what do you want me to do to it from here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Varun

Strategos
Dude,
Oh my god, you requested cyan which is the same color as you name, I just did what you told me to, after all it's your avatar not my.
So, now that all of that is out of the way, what do you want me to do to it from here?

Just one small thing, just make the trident a bit lighter cyan so that it blends behind the text. And make the text a tad darker.

Sorry, for being such a tough customer :(

DeletedUser

I am not mad at you, I'm in one of those moments where I'm like so confused, and it isn't your fault, I should have known what you wanted the first time around, if I had none of this would have happened.

Varun

Strategos
I am not mad at you, I'm in one of those moments where I'm like so confused, and it isn't your fault, I should have known what you wanted the first time around, if I had none of this would have happened.

Its alright then. You do have talent. Just do one thing. Make the text darker and the trident a lighter shade of cyan and it will blend in. Try it. :)

DeletedUser

How bout this I have been brainstorming and I have thought why not make it see through like you signature, that would make it just 100% less stressful, so what do you think of that idea?

Varun

Strategos
Yeah, that would do. But please do keep the background same as the avvy. I love that dark blue shade.