NFL American Football

DeletedUser

FINALLY someone who knows that football is football and soccer is soccer lol, and I pull for the New England Patriots and I like Wes Welker #83

DeletedUser

FINALLY someone who knows that football is football and soccer is soccer lol, and I pull for the New England Patriots and I like Wes Welker #83

football.jpg

WRONG, Football= the foot and ball sport. your 'football= an egg and your hand

DeletedUser

I'm a Pats fan. I think I may have said that in a different thread though. :p

Anyway, we're going for the 'bowl this year. Even without Moss.

Who needs Moss when you've got Branch? ;)

DeletedUser

I like <<<<<team. And yes, I loved them back when they sucked monkey n@ts.

all time fav Patriots....Troy Brown, Most Tatupu, Andre Tippett, Tedy Bruschi

DeletedUser

average of probably, 10-20 times per game.

Compare that to real football, the ball is kicked 10-20 in 30 seconds. It's like calling football basketball because in football the goalie uses his hands.

and he is saying texans call everything except the real football football

DeletedUser

Compare that to real football, the ball is kicked 10-20 in 30 seconds. It's like calling football basketball because in football the goalie uses his hands.

and he is saying texans call everything except the real football football

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! Your Europeans keep confusing me! :p

DeletedUser

leave it at. football=our football. your football= wimps rugby

No, football is wimps rugby. And american football is in a class of its own, bearing nothing in common with either. Rugby is much easier on the body than american football.

DeletedUser

Aurave - I beg to differ. Rugby is a much more taxing sport as all 15 players, play most of the time.

There is no defencive team, offensive team/special team. It is a lot faster with a lot less stoppages in the game.

Handegg is not heavier on the body than Rugby.

Football (or soccer) is not wimps rugby. Football is a fast paced game of skill.

DeletedUser

Or you could take my word for it because I'm always right and I know what I'm talking about?

DeletedUser

We don't wear over 9000 layers of padding and protection when we play rugby.