No Honor no Glory

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Don't pretend you guys do not make naps then stab in the back, what about the most recent one with Point and Shoot? lol. Old habits die hard.
Wow, another example of how much you know things about my alliance that I didn't. Since when we had a NAP with PAS? I don't even remember anything about a NAP with them. We never offered them and they never offered us. The only thing i know is that the first act of aggression was from PAS, when webrep decide to spy us to 'watch his back'.

We would have beaten you in LoTD. You'll just never admit it. We killed most of your CS's even though Truc was on us as well. Most cities you got from us was inactives. You did your homework very well in finding them. You guys went bragging on how you are the only alliance in the top 10 to not ever loose a city, and when we did a silly little op while waiting for the merges to be completed we took 2 with ease.
There is no point arguing in this because when an alliance lose a city, they almost always complain it's inactive cities, just like how i want to tell you that those you took didn't inform us of those revolts at all. Be it genuine or not, people are always going to use this as an excuse/reason, and it will result in a neverending debate. So i'm not going to go into that.

And talking about recruiting, you mean no one should ever recruit anyone? Interesting idea.

DeletedUser32254

I just quickly scanned through all this but it mostly seems to boil down to,,, V2 is not happy that the rest of the world will not play in a manner that favors V2.

I guess we have all heard similar before,, but usually in PMs from someone who is about to be rimmed.

DeletedUser

I just quickly scanned through all this but it mostly seems to boil down to,,, V2 is not happy that the rest of the world will not play in a manner that favors V2.

I guess we have all heard similar before,, but usually in PMs from someone who is about to be rimmed.

We have rimmed enough of your kind not to care about anything else.

You can talk about rimming when you are coming yourself, So till that time ZIP IT.

OH I forgot, that time never comes, coz you dont have the guts to play like that. Certain players in Grepo have styles, you are not one of them. So again ZIP it.

DeletedUser41456

We have rimmed enough of your kind not to care about anything else.

You can talk about rimming when you are coming yourself, So till that time ZIP IT.

OH I forgot, that time never comes, coz you dont have the guts to play like that. Certain players in Grepo have styles, you are not one of them. So again ZIP it.

Stop crying.

All i hear are crocodile tears from an alliance that bragged about their crappy diplomacy, in case you hadn't noticed diplomacy is part of war. This is a war game. Get over it.

It'd hand you a tissue but melo sounds like he needs them more.

DeletedUser

This isn't a personal attack at anyone at all as from dealings I'vehad with czarr, flyingmonkey they are top lads. Including how highly flyingminkey thinks of the likes of strategeous autokrager.

Now I've left Paros I see the same things happening but hopefully having no allegiance with anyone Venom may actually listen to my POV

Remember back when CH and i think redwood originals? Both hit Venom the same day... there wasn't a pact... I can see why Venom thought that but it was a sheer coincidence...maybe you guys in Venom could take the world of Ituralde and Wandle who really genuinely are decent chaps and actually believe that maybe, just possibly they are speaking the truth?

As for defected unorthadox lets be honest, his profile picture says it all to me in a game prodimiantly played by men I would imagine. He really was an unsavoury character who I supported many times when I was in CH and he instantly turned on me and made a buffoon out of himself with terrible attacks when I left. So my advice to Venom is he isnt a good player by any means.

End of the day I love the Venom brand, everyone wants to take you down... but that is entirely self afflicted. Again no disrespect the cocky, one track minded attitude you guys display in the forums (not all of you) is WHY people want to take you down. It just so happens that they all want a piece of you at the same time.

Czarr, I think you are a top bloke but I do believe you slightly wrong in defending DEF Unorthadox while Black Legion was attacking him.

On another note this game is SO much more fun when you talk to the enemy in a civil way. All these attacks on people in spiteare ridiculous and tiring IMO.

Good luck to all alliances, I believe Venom will go a fair distance if they backtrack slightly and stop upsetting every player in this server. Ituralde, top bloke, have no idea why these guys are slating you and calling you a liar.

Grepohugs?

DeletedUser

This isn't a personal attack at anyone at all as from dealings I'vehad with czarr, flyingmonkey they are top lads. Including how highly flyingminkey thinks of the likes of strategeous autokrager.

Now I've left Paros I see the same things happening but hopefully having no allegiance with anyone Venom may actually listen to my POV

Remember back when CH and i think redwood originals? Both hit Venom the same day... there wasn't a pact... I can see why Venom thought that but it was a sheer coincidence...maybe you guys in Venom could take the world of Ituralde and Wandle who really genuinely are decent chaps and actually believe that maybe, just possibly they are speaking the truth?

As for defected unorthadox lets be honest, his profile picture says it all to me in a game prodimiantly played by men I would imagine. He really was an unsavoury character who I supported many times when I was in CH and he instantly turned on me and made a buffoon out of himself with terrible attacks when I left. So my advice to Venom is he isnt a good player by any means.

End of the day I love the Venom brand, everyone wants to take you down... but that is entirely self afflicted. Again no disrespect the cocky, one track minded attitude you guys display in the forums (not all of you) is WHY people want to take you down. It just so happens that they all want a piece of you at the same time.

Czarr, I think you are a top bloke but I do believe you slightly wrong in defending DEF Unorthadox while Black Legion was attacking him.

On another note this game is SO much more fun when you talk to the enemy in a civil way. All these attacks on people in spiteare ridiculous and tiring IMO.

Good luck to all alliances, I believe Venom will go a fair distance if they backtrack slightly and stop upsetting every player in this server. Ituralde, top bloke, have no idea why these guys are slating you and calling you a liar.

Grepohugs?

It was choas + Dark Trilogy, not redwood, lol, you have forgotten :)

I was one your critics to the point you told me "to stop answering your posts" :) , I did nt like your attitude to be honest, I dunno maybe it s coz I believe in certain things others dont but anyways I am still on the points I made,

but now that you are gone, I kind o miss you, I duuno why? I still dont see any difference between you or the ones that are putting posts up there, maybe it s because I talked to FlyingMonkeyBoy about you, I dunno.

But here s the fact, We play all alone it s fine, it is our style, win or lose, we dont pact we dont have friends and...

But Do you really think, we are gonna keep quiet to win a world? Why did you ever think like that. Either we kick butts or we get kicked, either ways we have our own style, we dont duplicate diplomacy like everyone else, and that s the point we brag about, we are cocky towards, and we support and defend.

Grpo Hugs to you too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop crying.

All i hear are crocodile tears from an alliance that bragged about their crappy diplomacy, in case you hadn't noticed diplomacy is part of war. This is a war game. Get over it.

It'd hand you a tissue but melo sounds like he needs them more.

This part was for you:

here s the fact, We play all alone it s fine, it is our style, win or lose, we dont pact we dont have friends and...

Do you really think, we are gonna keep quiet to win a world? Why did you ever think like that. Either we kick butts or we get kicked, either ways we have our own style, we dont duplicate diplomacy like everyone else, and that s the point we brag about, we are cocky towards, and we support and defend.

At the end of the day, your common diplomatic playing style sucks, not ours, ours is genuine and authentic-made :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was one your critics to the point you told me "to stop answering your posts" :) , I did nt like your attitude to be honest, I dunno maybe it s coz I believe in certain things others dont but anyways I am still on the points I made,

you were so mean :(

DeletedUser

Looks like you didn't really read all the posts. I believe draganaxx just provided you with one example.

When Venom, Truc and Victores hits LotD, it's not a coalition. Truc and Victores are vultures.
When Venom, BL, Truc hit Foofies, it's not a coalition, Truc and BL are vultures.
When BL, Truc, Victores and TDP hits Venom, it's automatically a coalition.

Oh ya, you guys may not know that dai have PM-ed us in the past, to invite us into the war with Dark Trilogy. So does it counts as a coalition in the making? If DT didn't disband, Venom would have created a coalition!

I know that are many great individual in V2, but because you guys have no clue what your leaders are doing, you do not see the whole picture. It's sad that other alliance are much clearer about how Venom handle other alliance than their own members.

Again with the pot and kettle? Really? There's no "automatic coalition" because V2 was attacked. There is one because there is one, and those involved and/or approached have even stated this fact in this thread.

And this nonsense with who's clear about what? If you're going to point fingers, I simply asked that you actually connect the dots. I think it's a fair and reasonable request for me to ask exactly what it is that applies to everyone except for V2. I mean, you are the one who stated that it's just like Wandle said, but didn't state exactly which point or points he said that applied.

Seriously, from some of these posts, peeps might start to think all the folks over here are all sipping umbrella-garnished cocktails, on our fancy decks, overlooking our immaculately maintained gardens while asking our servants to throw some shrimp on the barbie.

Or maybe we were magically granted special super powers, belong to an underground grepo society, or have sugar daddy Zeus's who pimp our biremes and LS.

If there is some sort of VIP list (or, let's just call it a Gre-IP list), I'm feeling waaaay left out.

As those crazy Yo Gabba Gabba characters like to sing, "Sometimes you win; sometimes you lose. It's fun to win; it's okay to lose." That Foofa is one smart cookie. *wink*

This is not the first time I've seen peeps sling mud at an alliance. I'm sure it won't be the last. While I know I am not a super major bad @ss gre-god, all this talk of V2 entitlement makes it sound like every player in the alliance is some sort of unattainable god or goddess. I hate to break it to you, but if you bought into the hype some peeps have promoted, that ain't anybody's fault but your own. (and this is a "royal" you, not directed at any individual in particular. Oh, and that pun was so not intended. *wink*) [Let me just qualify this before peeps run around accusing me of saying we're gods and goddesses. I am not, in fact saying we are; I am only saying all talk of 'special privs' makes it sound that way. I bet someone will still do it anyway. *facepalm*]

Whether you agree with how V2 runs things or not, there really is no denying the fact that thus far, they've played fair. Why does it bother peeps so much that they chose to not make pacts/NAPs, and then actually didn't make pacts/NAPs? It's like peeps just want V2 to be the 'bad' guys because they have this incessant need to be the 'good' guys.

Wake up already and smell my fruity drink and fragrant flowers. When several groups get together, draw up a plan, and then organize their peeps to follow this plan, against only one group, we do, in fact, get a textbook definition of 'ganging up.'

And while I don't necessarily agree with everything that's been said, I do understand some of the smack talk. I also understand the need to justify one's actions when they know they be wrong and get called on it.

Personally, I think that's part of what irks so many peeps. They wanted an evil enemy, but instead found themselves partaking in ethically-challenged tactics while their 'evil' enemy did nothing truly evil.

So yeah, it's much easier to make up elaborate tales of some V2 country club in the hills, in part, to be 'okay' with vilifying a group, not all that different from your own, but mainly to justify being a bully. Why? Well, because no one wants to be. or has a deep lifelong desire to be, a bully.

Over the past, what? 24 hours or so? Multiple alliances did. in fact, conspire, or have knowledge of other alliances conspiring, to give us wedgies, swirlies, and then toss us in our lockers. "Official" card-carrying member of the Anti-Venom Conglomerate or not, having knowledge of what was planned and then choosing that same particular time to attack does actually make those peeps ad hoc members of the group.

Me thinks peeps are just mad 'cause they got called on it. Being mad and slinging all sorts of mud doesn't magically make it 'right.'

As for the whole "Is it a coalition in the making" business? Apparently not. Was an agreement reached? I mean, since I'm clueless and your leadership is so very open with you, me thinks you would have the answer, no?

Is something that didn't happen even relevant to this discussion? I'm afraid woulda, coulda, shoulda don't really count. I mean, I coulda gone out drinking and dancing on the bar tonight, but I didn't. I shoulda cleaned my kitchen today, but I didn't. I woulda gone to the gym if I was motivated, but again, that's right, I didn't.

Bottom line: If you don't want to be called out for something then don't do it.

Unfortunately, yous gots caught. Burying the facts in rhetoric and accusations won't change that fact.

Now I must get back to the country club for my tennis lesson before happy hour starts. ta ta *giggle*

Small Print: Actually, all of the "you's" here are royal you's and not directed at any individual player in particular. Thought it best to clarify that. So, it's not personal. Well, except for the "you" in the first paragraph which directly addresses the quoted post; however, it is not used to be inflammatory in any way. It is simply used to address the author of the quoted post. Furthermore, it is best not to take my words out of context or try to read between the lines. There is nothing there to read into. Hmmmm... Just wondering if I missed anything before my words get twisted and misunderstood...

DeletedUser41456

This part was for you:

here s the fact, We play all alone it s fine, it is our style, win or lose, we dont pact we dont have friends and...

Do you really think, we are gonna keep quiet to win a world? Why did you ever think like that. Either we kick butts or we get kicked, either ways we have our own style, we dont duplicate diplomacy like everyone else, and that s the point we brag about, we are cocky towards, and we support and defend.

At the end of the day, your common diplomatic playing style sucks, not ours, ours is genuine and authentic-made :)

I respect that man.....just don't see the need for the forum bomb and constant bs about other alliances......you're not the first to get outnumbered so get the heck over it....and no need to whine about it and say how amazing you are that you had to get outnumbered..by that logic foofies/chaos would be better than you right? since they've been outnumbered for awhile now...or how you picked the 4th largest alliance to go to war with instead of the second? ...genius......except..they never bragged about how they are "still alive blah blah blah"..... ....like another player already said...just enjoy the dbp......defending is fun as well...nothing like sinking cs's.

DeletedUser

Cry me a river?

lol You mean the one that runs under the bridge you need to get back to?

Get some new material. Maybe even try saying something regarding the topic.

And seriously, quit picking your nose. That's disgusting.

troll.jpg

DeletedUser41456

that's a pretty lame reply...if you think you're funny...someone lied to ya bruh....but i love the effort bud.

DeletedUser41456

and no need to post your facebook picture.....i'm not interested in that type of interaction man...try "match.com"..you'll find someone there.

DeletedUser

that's a pretty lame reply...if you think you're funny...someone lied to ya bruh....but i love the effort bud.

Quite perceptive there, aren't you? I mean, the whole "fight like a girl" image and all clearly went over your head.

And silly, there was no effort involved. Just witty like that. Now scoot along. The billy goats are coming.

Ahhh... lol I'm now going to pull myself out of the hole you've dragged me into and simply not respond to your top-notch posts anymore.

*wink*