No Honor no Glory

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

@The Smilodon Fatalis you are the one that trolls around a forum of a world you are even not in (if you are under other nick, which I believe is the case, not posting in game name is not nice of you).
I personally would not come here and brag around when someone in down and claim victory or supremacy of mine alliance like other people here, when in fact that alliance just sits back and eats popcorn or what ever and then come in when job is done by other people.
If you think that is ok, then you have double standards when bragging and arrogance is in question.

@Goon, seems those -rep really hurts your ego, but do not worry I didn`t -rep you because I like you having you around so do not want to hurt your feelings. Personally I never seen a member been like you ( in the bad way ) so you should work on that, because you said you do not like daizan for the (according to you) posts of his on externals, but your post are even more . . . how can I say this . . . more radical and extreme. By that logic we should hate you?

DeletedUser41523

I told you I come here when i'm board because I saw familiar faces and I like to see whats up. With this much talent you can't blame a guy for looking can you? Be happy your world has interesting fans even if they don't agree with you they still care enough to comment and read the story a bit. :)

...Wait going back...Wasn't there some guy you were kicking the living snot out of who simply thought it was a good fight and you all jumped on him for saying so? That's kind of kicking someone when they're down. Pot should not call kettle black my friend. As for kicking you while you're down are you really down? I mean you took a few jabs to the face but is Venom really on the ground right now? As for double standards I have to say...Wut? Sorry if I missed your point buddy but how is giving an unbiased outside view a double standard? But being a hypocrite isn't arrogance its more ignorance if you ask me. I'd say a lot of people here are guilty of both though. As for other people doing the job honestly if I had my pick of any alliance i'd rather not pick the six possibly playing hugs to do win. I'd be more content with fighting the world. Could you imagine the fun and pressure? :p

DeletedUser

We are not down, I was referring the time when our defenses were down and then BL came in and took some cities from us, but "since you are not in Paros" I really can`t drown you a picture we where at the time and explain you every word I post here,
Yes you practice double standards criticizing Venom 2.0 but glorifying others for the exactly the same thing, if thats not double standards I need to email to oxford english dictionary to change the definition of double standards.
That guy had its alliance to back him up, that was alliance vs alliance war, if you are going to mix apples and oranges you can just stop right there because there is no point in talking to you anyway when someone makes no sense.

DeletedUser41889

@ Strat, It's like I'm Batman..... And you need a certain type of EVIL... to fight against another even more devilish type of evil..... And didn't I state I don't care about a rep?? I'm not on here for that waste of gimmick...
But to step on a few throats around here and tighten those lose lips... That's why I do it... Can't let you go around thinking your in anyway shape or form winning anything...

If this is a defense based game, and your still losing cities, it only proves that your inferior in every way. Be it in activity, strategy, or simple diplomacy.... I bet your forums a wreck.. and I bet my name is plastered in there at least no less then 15 times on any given day...

@ dai, thank you for the bp snack.. nom nom nom... cookie monster love cookies..... nom nom nom!!!

DeletedUser41523

We are not down, I was referring the time when our defenses were down and then BL came in and took some cities from us, but "since you are not in Paros" I really can`t drown you a picture we where at the time and explain you every word I post here,
Yes you practice double standards criticizing Venom 2.0 but glorifying others for the exactly the same thing, if thats not double standards I need to email to oxford english dictionary to change the definition of double standards.
That guy had its alliance to back him up, that was alliance vs alliance war, if you are going to mix apples and oranges you can just stop right there because there is no point in talking to you anyway when someone makes no sense.

Hah glad to hear it buddy. I would disappointed if Venom fell on just a few punches. You guys are a tough set of nuts I think. I criticize Venom's attitude. Not all of them either just a few. I also praise their ability to hang in there. I know many alliances who have broken at less pressure than this and some of them had tons of talent. Don't think I'm biased or that I have it in for Venom. Personally I respect you guys for your position and at least sticking to the guns.

But I do find it odd that you guys seem to think a show of attitude and flaunting is okay on your end. But when someone else does it everyone goes nuts. I don't think anyone lacks the brain cells to forget that they're doing this. So I assume its an attempt at trolling when I saw a double standard like that. As for glorifying another alliance nah man. Personally if you need 6 other alliances to take down one alliance there's nothing glorious about it. You just do what you gotta do in their shoes. Its like how Venom is going to do what it has to do to stay in the fight. I simply pointed out though that a lot of those alliance battles I think are avoidable or were at one point.

Please don't take this as a double standard or any kind of insult or biased. That goes for all parties. :)

DeletedUser

The only Venom guy I've seen constantly seem to remain composed or just say something new and not whip out something from the Venom troll archives is Gestote. Just my sleep deprived view. Sorry if its a little harsh but I would have expected a group of rather great and funny personalities and people to have buckled down by now instead of just saying the same old stuff.

Thanks i prefer to be interesting and respond logically when i can and give the facts rather than sometimes a twisted view. I am good at projecting things i get stressed like anyone else as anyone in venom could tell you think i sent what was it 13 mass mails a few days ago lol. Facts are even though it might not look like it we are defending better and most of the cities we lose are inactives the alliances will find us much harder to break we are here to stay.

DeletedUser30636

then you yourself would have double standards. you claim that a coalition is dishonorable but refuse to talk about it when you guys are brought up as the suspect, just puts you as a hypocrite in my eyes.

DeletedUser41523

Look at the bright side kids. You're all inferior alliances compared to Serpentine Medea, Grepohugs, Illuminati, Alliance X, The Liquidators, and a lot of people on Epsilon. So there's no point to argue guys! Joking a lot of you are great. :)

But seriously enough of your petty fighting. Listen to this, get pumped up, and get in touch with your inner Seminole and go FSU. If you're a player you know what I meant by that. If your name is Pushty I meant Florida State University of course. ;)

DeletedUser41889

Hmmmm, did at one point V2 and Foofies have a NAP?? I don't see them attacking and taking cities from them anymore... I bet they have a shared forum/skype too.. they sure look like they are a double-sided snake-tongued alliance in a coalition with foofies to me.... Or am I all wrong and Foofies are really named V3.0 and your just eating your internals to make room for the rest of the Foofies left out in the cold????
Lots to think about here.....

*Deuces,
DirtyGoon

*SLANG- means good-bye, see ya later, peace, and all other salutations...

DeletedUser10984

Well you are just plain late for the party their DirtyGoon that merge started two weeks ago.

DeletedUser41889

Well you are just plain late for the party their DirtyGoon that merge started two weeks ago.

Naw, I'm not late to anything hommie.. I'm callin it like I see it... V2 attempts to TROLL everyone about working with others out in the open or behind closed doors, and here you go and do it yourself... Should be called TROLL'EM...

But while they are still in Foofies, your in contact with them correct? You defend them from conquests correct???

Walks like a troll, talks like a troll.... you must be a DUCK!!!!

DeletedUser

The thing is that wasn't a coalition that was a merge for mutual benefit they might have even joined you guys if you didn't back stab them at every opportunity presented to you :)

DeletedUser39031

Venom 2.0 is the definition of double standards.

DeletedUser41523

Guys...Listen to that war chant....Now more warring and less chanting. :p

God you people have become so dramatic in the past year or so. o_O

Or maybe you've always been dramatic and I just missed it. :/

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that we have proven to be better than some of Venom at least... ;) Even little old me. Small player. Not a big threat. Yet I personally have taken a city from you guys.

I might talk a lot but hey at least it's not the complete nonsense we all keep reading... But now i have dug in my roots and I'm not going anywhere :p You're stuck with me ;)

Dirty brought life into the forum for pointing out facts and Venom hates him for that. But I know it earns him some respect though too. AT LEAST mine.

You are not even close to 'good' you suck :), wait for another version of Grepo and you might learn a thing or two :)

DeletedUser41523

Unless we're in a cult I don't like anyone's chanting voice.

Now if you want to join a cult with me that's a different story. But we'll need a human sacrifice...Then we'll have to take their heart out. Like so.

20f3wb7.jpg

:p

Do I suck or am I doing alright in my world? (thebes) I admit I've been slacking due to RL the past few days. :p
2885idi.jpg

Did find this though in a random LS probe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41889

TROLLERS!!!! TROLLERS!!!! TROLLERS!!!! TROLLERS!!!! TROLLERS!!!!

I promise the next city I take from V2 or from your coalition counterpart Foofies will be named DirtyTroll!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unless we're in a cult I don't like anyone's chanting voice.

Now if you want to join a cult with me that's a different story. But we'll need a human sacrifice...Then we'll have to take their heart out.

[

Deal as long as i get to do the killing :p Anyways will stop spamming :)

DeletedUser41523

Honestly i'm pretty sure i'm spamming now. Sorry i'm really sleep deprived due flipping my schedule around for a summer semester of college. Will try to add to my scary high post count with on topic posts again. Sorry for the babbling guys. o_O