Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

Noshadow

Peltast
Lmao. People don't know yet that ST won by having 3 members as spies in OV. 2 of them already made their own stupid alliance, the 3rd one yet to admit it, because we already know who he is ;) ;) ;)

DeletedUser55223

Lmao. People don't know yet that ST won by having 3 members as spies in OV. 2 of them already made their own stupid alliance, the 3rd one yet to admit it, because we already know who he is ;) ;) ;)
more lies, if you talking viper and khal they did nothing to help ST win, they recently left OV because they realized how bad they were... I mean losing WW race after delaying 2 months then being gifted a wonder by VIRF and losing that is hardly going to keep good players ;)

Noshadow

Peltast
more lies, if you talking viper and khal they did nothing to help ST win, they recently left OV because they realized how bad they were... I mean losing WW race after delaying 2 months then being gifted a wonder by VIRF and losing that is hardly going to keep good players ;)
Their WW contribution was bad but away from all this, even your leaders admitted on WC that they are spies Lmao. Viper supporting a siege against OV, and Khal is an ex ST member and Achillies said on WC that he is joining BACK next world. Stop thinking we are stupid, everything is obvious.

DeletedUser55223

Their WW contribution was bad but away from all this, even your leaders admitted on WC that they are spies Lmao. Viper supporting a siege against OV, and Khal is an ex ST member and Achillies said on WC that he is joining BACK next world. Stop thinking we are stupid, everything is obvious.
alot of players here have played previously together, don't make them spies, Viper and khal did nothing to help ST win but would be welcomed by most ST players in future worlds i expect.

regarding viper leaving OV and yesterdays siege that he supported ( WW race was long over by then) you would have to ask him why but its probably the reason i already gave.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
we were gifted a WW too dont forget...kinda the pot calling the kettle black there. But yeah, the original spies werent those 2 just fyi...

DeletedUser55223

we were gifted a WW too dont forget...kinda the pot calling the kettle black there. But yeah, the original spies werent those 2 just fyi...
yeah it wasn't a criticism that they gained the WW through diplo with VIRF, ST did that too with TRE, i simply meant that losing it the very next day (which ST didn't do) probably was the last straw for some OV players including these 2

Kosti

Phrourach
just proves you know nothing, both left cause of your incompetent leadership... They were both accused of spying and burned bridges with them lol

OV leadership is only pointing fingers at their own members... Not their own failures... We can see your discord remember? ;)

Kosti

Phrourach
man you really are OV arent you? And how'd you know who the spies were lol you are irrelevant most likely :)

DeletedUser55223

just proves you know nothing, both left cause of your incompetent leadership... They were both accused of spying and burned bridges with them lol

OV leadership is only pointing fingers at their own members... Not their own failures... We can see your discord remember? ;)

ST were better than OV at fighting and better organized at building wonders, why on earth would they have needed spies ?;)

1622222623735.png

DeletedUser55223

So you don't have spies in OV, but you can see their discord?
Hax or just trolling?
just kosti idea of a joke, ST have no spies and have never been privy to any info from your discord or forum.

I'm sure the ST whistleblower masterspy would have mentioned it if they had.

Thooury

Hekatontarch
just kosti idea of a joke, we have no spies and we have never been privy to any info from your discord or forum.
:(

Was gonna share my quality memes with SC through OV discord

Just invite me to SC, I won't leak anything no cap I swear
I will only shitpost and annoy Welsh and Banjo

DeletedUser55223

:(

Was gonna share my quality memes with SC through OV discord

Just invite me to SC, I won't leak anything no cap I swear
I will only shitpost and annoy Welsh and Banjo
better idea, share the link with me and i'll show your memes to the guys ;)

or you could always post them in toxic city (world chat) :rolleyes:

majorx

Hoplite
by your logic i have spied for ov all world :p

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
man you really are OV arent you? And how'd you know who the spies were lol you are irrelevant most likely :)
ST were better than OV at fighting and better organized at building wonders, why on earth would they have needed spies ?;)

View attachment 15464
c'mon guys, at least check each others story before posting. We all know that we had spies in OV, we've been seeing their discord for months. No point denying it now. And yes, im relevant enough to know who they are and what they were offered...oops

DeletedUser55223

c'mon guys, at least check each others story before posting. We all know that we had spies in OV, we've been seeing their discord for months. No point denying it now. And yes, im relevant enough to know who they are and what they were offered...oops
maybe you have