Pnp NOOBS Communications to the outside world

DeletedUser21418

LOL littel freind the joke is on you, the worst part is that you relly dont now who you are delling whith, but just let your mouth run, thats so sad, but i think you will get your words back served as we normally do, and we got all the time in the world.

34 alli leaders in oure belt dident lissen.

Regards the nice Skull and good to se it whont be hard to find new boy toys

DeletedUser

The Russian is here - let the fun begin and the enemy whine!

/Russ

DeletedUser20688

LOL littel freind the joke is on you, the worst part is that you relly dont now who you are delling whith, but just let your mouth run, thats so sad, but i think you will get your words back served as we normally do, and we got all the time in the world.

34 alli leaders in oure belt dident lissen.

Regards the nice Skull and good to se it whont be hard to find new boy toys

You are lucky you are 106 hours away by CS. I deal with casuals like you for fun

DeletedUser21418

LOL one more forum fighter keep talking, thats all you got

DeletedUser20688

Forum fighter?

This guy doesn't know who I am lol

Welcome to Grepolis

DeletedUser21560

Feel free to do what you want. I am just as pathetic if not more so I'm sure you guys will get some long distance love letters.

And regarding me not replying to your message ingame, some people are just not worthy of a reply from me. Only the big boys can talk to me ingame and on skype

Hehe, once time is up for you to talk to me, it will be too late for you :)

just such a shame you are so far away, the ones closer will get reset, and then you will quit automaticly - its kinda sad, but you cant keep being experianced veteren if you get killed, so you just quit with made up excuse of no time irl to save face and your "status"

Soo funny haha

Cant wait to visit all of your cities

DeletedUser21560

Forum fighter?

This guy doesn't know who I am lol

Welcome to Grepolis

Your a nobody until you have played against the NOOBS, and afterwards you will be just that... a Nobody, only difference is you will be a nobody talking on here without playing on this server because u got reset and quit... read up on your history boy - NOOBS are not to be messed with

DeletedUser10984

Just a bunch of dumb noobs yapping on the forum. Whenever you're done talking I'll be there ingame :pro:

DeletedUser21418

its dosent sounds like that on your alli forum ;-)

Regards Kraniet

DeletedUser30281

Kraniet makes prefect sense, you alli have bad receptions.

DeletedUser21560

You need to do some course work son

I am this server

This Must be the FUNNIEST comment i have ever seen on Grepo . com servers

YOU are this server? LOOOOOL

You are a little newbie who runs his mouth to much on forum but cant match it ingame, have talked with few of your ally m8s and they all say that you hide behind your alliance always

Simple way to find out - We both restart and start over close to each other, then we see who dies first

Msg me ingame if you accept the challenge, and do it before 24 hours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This Must be the FUNNIEST comment i have ever seen on Grepo . com servers

YOU are this server? LOOOOOL

You are a little newbie who runs his mouth to much on forum but cant match it ingame, have talked with few of your ally m8s and they all say that you hide behind your alliance always

Simple way to find out - We both restart and start over close to each other, then we see who dies first
I got $100 on Corey