Pnp NOOBS Communications to the outside world

DeletedUser21560

Yeah, but it's kinda like a battle between two ants. No matter which one wins, they're still just ants. -_-

Your welcome to come join, then we see which ant will survive ;)

DeletedUser31161

i dont think he'll do that because right now he has what 3-4k points and he is in one of the best alliances in the world

DeletedUser31161

i might be interested in the NOOB but i want to talk private messsage

DeletedUser21560

i dont think he'll do that because right now he has what 3-4k points and he is in one of the best alliances in the world

If hes as good as hes trying to make himself sound, then 3-4k and being in good alliance placement this early means nothing, its 1 weeks play time to get back too

DeletedUser

well for some of us is english our second or thirth language, a little ridiculous to comment on that - but think it tells us all about your own brain-capacity

English is my 3rd language...... What you said isn't an excuse btw. Also why the insult???? Can't you be less offensive??? I just stated that SOME people need to read a book called English grammar 101 I never gave names.

DeletedUser

lol go hagop. and yeah thizz why must you make these forums a flame war

DeletedUser21560

lol go hagop. and yeah thizz why must you make these forums a flame war

Why not? This is a WAR GAME - We cant all be warm and cuddly... You guys wanna be all friendly with each other, thats cool

We prefer being a word i cant name on here - thats more fun for us

DeletedUser

This is a lie! Build sword nukes and always attack with archers! Slingers are best for defense and biremes are best for attack.

lol this guy gives great advise!! you should use what he says and attack my city hehe. and also thizzle there is a difference in being warm and cuddly and being polite and likeable.

DeletedUser21560

lol this guy gives great advise!! you should use what he says and attack my city hehe. and also thizzle there is a difference in being warm and cuddly and being polite and likeable.

Im not here to be likeable, and i believe i am always polite - i never trashtalk you personally, only game wise - as this is a war game

You wanna chit chat, write me an pm and we can be polite

DeletedUser31683

Im not here to be likeable, and i believe i am always polite - i never trashtalk you personally, only game wise - as this is a war game

You wanna chit chat, write me an pm and we can be polite

Please buddy all you do is talk that bull ish like "i Did this in this server" And "I did that in that server".....get a life you deuche. Why you wana trash up these forums AND MY INGAME MAIL BOX with your weak talk......thizzle, most likely to fail like a failed firework gone off without a fizzle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Please buddy all you do is talk that bull ish like "i Did this in this server" And "I did that in that server".....get a life you deuche. Why you wana trash up these forums AND MY INGAME MAIL BOX with your weak talk......thizzle, most likely to fail like a failed firework gone off without a fizzle.

Im just copying you pro players :)

Always say, other servers mean nothing its about what you do on this one - and your about to see ;-)

DeletedUser

Reaper no offense but you just sounded really stupid right there. and thizzle the issue isn't that you are just outright making everyone sad it is that you are making these forums barely worth reading. If you want to insult someone's gameplay do it personally (heck send me an insult if you want) I don't know about you but a big part of grepolis for me is the community and you are really kind of ruining that for this world. I don't ask that you be a carebear and only compliment people, I'd just ask that you tone things down a bit. You want to discuss further on this just message me ingame :)

~SS

DeletedUser

Meh if he continues this I will just block him won't see his or NOOBS annoying posts again :D

DeletedUser

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We need noobs to make this game survive!

DeletedUser21418

Sorry to all for letting the Noob mad dog running lose, but he is real hard to handel:cool: have been planing to put him down for so many times, but the i look into this eyes and i get soft, we wil tray to controll him a littel bit, but dont expekt to much.

Regards

Kraniet

DeletedUser

Everyone is always all ferocious when servers first come out. The fact is about half of the people talking this and that right now will be gone from the server in 2 to 3 months when the real fighting is happening. It always happens on every server, there is a few loud mouths on the externals that leave the server shortly after it starts as they weren't doing as well as they thought they would be. They usually leave because the server was "boring" or "there was no competition". Something of that sort, not saying anyone specifically will be those players, but I can assure you that alot of the people on here arguing will not be here after the first 2 to 3 months.

DeletedUser21418

No NOOBS wil leave, ther is some good playres around i the driffent allis, so i think this will be a fun server to play, hop you guys will wait for us it will take a littel bit off time to get away from the wastlands and into the real aktion

regards

Kraniet

DeletedUser

What Bend says is true, most people here now will not be here a few months from now.