Pnp NOOBS Communications to the outside world

DeletedUser

Hi Hello Heya... What did I miss? Amazing! Some people do have time on their hands :) Oh and don't mind Thizzle. He's all for shizzle, for show, so to speak, but he sure can speak:) If he hurts your feelings, let me know and I promise I will attack him for you.

Oh, and Druvi. We'll see about SOOO many things. How are your refugees settling in? My problem with many of you guys is that your cities are still so itsy bitsy, teeny weeny. We need them to grow like Thizzle and Kraniet have pointed out. Other than that, I kind of like you lot :)

DeletedUser21560

Hi Hello Heya... What did I miss? Amazing! Some people do have time on their hands :) Oh and don't mind Thizzle. He's all for shizzle, for show, so to speak, but he sure can speak:) If he hurts your feelings, let me know and I promise I will attack him for you.

Oh, and Druvi. We'll see about SOOO many things. How are your refugees settling in? My problem with many of you guys is that your cities are still so itsy bitsy, teeny weeny. We need them to grow like Thizzle and Kraniet have pointed out. Other than that, I kind of like you lot :)

Bring it NOOB.

DeletedUser20688

I hate these noobs, such a MRA recruiting all of Ocean 005

DeletedUser

MRA, NOOBS, LOL. They will dominate you all. Call them a MRA- Mass Rimming Alliance. Go after them and they will show you MRA. They have been playing together a long time. They welcome all your attacks. They will kill everything you send. Sorry about this worlds luck.

DeletedUser30490

lol ya right i think you dont know what MRA means.
it means MASS RECRUITING ALLIANCE :p
nothing to do with a rim unless well you get rimmed

DeletedUser17088

what an unfortunate alliance name :D

Noobs, Noobs everywhere

DeletedUser31852

lol ya right i think you dont know what MRA means.
it means MASS RECRUITING ALLIANCE :p
nothing to do with a rim unless well you get rimmed
I think he knew what it means but was inventing another defenition to suit noobs :p

DeletedUser20688

Apparently noobs research Metrology in all their citys

Can anyone confirm this

DeletedUser30490

lol someone conquer a NOOB city and check the academy :D
and ya i knew that i was joking :p

DeletedUser20688

I sent a Rock spy what allows you to see their academy

I can confirm they use metrology

DeletedUser21418

The leader of the NOOBS is a noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just go after them, see how much an MRA noobs really are. I challenge you all to it. If noobs are that bad then you all should be taking cities from them left and right. MRA, LOL. I played with these guys before and they are no joke. Go get them Corey, if you think you are so good bro. Don't talk anymore just do it.

DeletedUser20688

Just go after them, see how much an MRA noobs really are. I challenge you all to it. If noobs are that bad then you all should be taking cities from them left and right. MRA, LOL. I played with these guys before and they are no joke. Go get them Corey, if you think you are so good bro. Don't talk anymore just do it.

I will need your help though, time your attacks for tonight 23:00:00

DeletedUser

Sorry bro, good buds of mine but you will need a lot of help.