Pnp NOOBS Communications to the outside world

DeletedUser21418

lol as long as you guys dont no the sekret of BE units we feel safe

DeletedUser30490

lol russ lets just see i seem to see alot of noobs in your alliance,
ill let you know who later :p
and yo stop conquering cities before my CS arrives all the time damn its a real pain having to build that

DeletedUser21418

lol and as we can se you are in a real well org. alli whit a lot of happy playres.

Et4242 today at 05:01
love the assaault you guys are pushing want help?my alliance is lacking direction,can i join in on attacks?

DeletedUser31852

lol EA will last forever, I am sure with that mentality

DeletedUser30490

lmao well just because kingdom was under attack by NOOBS and coudnt get support after coming into EA is not our faut.
he didnt get any support becaus ei advised our players not to support any kingdom cities :p
and there loosing cities right now but were taking more of their later..

And NOOBY...:was this ingame or forum has to be forum i think because his being inactive for more than 2 days

DeletedUser21418

bye the way we are looking forward to a littel fight, from tomorrow, will be funn to se what you guys can bring to the party, sorry lol we allreddy now, wil in the tread bring som info from your forum and allso som comments on the war.

time for the next alli to wanish from this server

DeletedUser21560

Druvi has written the following:
Nooobyyyyy :p

i feel sorry for you because youre revolt will end pre maturly cas i have exams and going on VM today in like a hour :p :p

and still i dont think you can get through the DEF i have for you in store cya in december :)

Running away like a little girl?

What about your OP ? LOL

i smell cat

DeletedUser

I was in bookstore today and found this picture in one of the books.
I dedicate it to NOOBS and Clocks communication on this external forum :) good job guys

photo.jpg

DeletedUser30490

hehhe no men i have exams what do you want me to do play while doing exams?????? o_O

DeletedUser

Internet > education.

You have much to learn, young Padawan. :p

Pushty - correct sentence structure is: Learn much you have to, young Padawan
when was it last time you watched Starwars and heard Yoda speak? :))

DeletedUser

I have never watched a Star Wars film all the way through, I just like the term 'young Padawan'. :p