noobs defy the giant "25 2 life"

DeletedUser

an interesting if not funny email was forwarded to me...

it seems like the classic noob beat down by bigger player but with a twist...

and the underdogs seems defiant...

=========================================================
<xxxxxxxxx> today at 9:48 AM
Good Morning Great leader.

Please pardon my intrusion to your morning conquest. I am just delivering the entertainment of the day.

Here's a story...
25 2 life is doing his daily chore of bullying players in Ocean 66, 75, till he came of members of tiny noob group. Seeing that his points alone outnumbered their whole noob group points combine - they are easy pickings. So he just do what he do best and sent out attacks... on his 3rd attack. The lil noobs decided to fight back. To which 25 2 life laugh (his exact words LMAO). He threated the tini-tiny noobs till they pooped in their pants.

The leader of the noobs however was not deterred, in his mind the bully is messing with his friends and he decided to take a stand. He rallied the tini-tiny noobs and they all fired bolts at the bully's @$$. The bully was stunned, his beautiful precious cities that he has ben working on since January was being chipped at. He fired his bolts back - but it was not enough, the noobs fired back. tears fell from his eyes watching his beautiful cities crumbling at the bolts. He ran home and cried "mommy" to his TW-Shadow. He told them a mean bunch of kids were messing with his cities. Mommy TW-Shadow was upset so she sent out all her boys to get at the leader of this tiny noob group - bolts, earthquake, naval warships that numbered in the thousands, land troops to claim booty... but they all came back empty handed... this continued for 4 days. Then the boys got tired of playing this game, as they have other cities to conquer.

25 2 life begged and pleaded for support, to which mommy TW-shadow says, enough go get them yourself. We're wasting bolt when they should be used for chariots and stuff.

Did the tiny group of noobs just schooled 25 2 life? Last we heard the TW-Shadow is not interested in his campaign since he is just playing with a bunch of noobs so he is now begging and pleading his friends at Artemis.

It wont be long before this story end, though I thought that the story might bring a smile to your face - how a bunch of noobs kicked 25 2 life in the @$$.

(This message was forwarded)

Valiant on 6/7/10 at 2:47 PM

"This war is stupid"
"He's bigger than all of us combined..."
"why not beg for mercy"
"you must love war"
"this is suicide"
those are just some of the quotes from the emails I received from fellow members.

So what are we fighting for?

read the Bully story in the link below...
http://www.thecockatoo.com/bully.html

---------------------------------------------------

25 2 life is a bully. A cyberbully in the game called Grepolis. He takes what he want because no one can stand up to him. I spoke with leaders from ThunderGods, Mibsmobs and others in the top ten. Yup they fear him.

From the Bully story...
"Won't ya stay and fight?" He spat little flecks of spittle at me but I dared not acknowledge them. "Bloody little coward."

Does it not sound familiar? - look at his emails he sent to you and yes, it's quite intimidating and to be honest it scare me shitless too.

3 of our members took a beating and they cowered in fear of him. He promised that he won't attack and he is just collecting BP. All that did was set us up. He knows that members of the Allianz feared him, so he can take whatever he wants anytime or anyday, and if he conquers a city he "promised" that he wont - he knows that there is nothing you can do about it.

This is where he is wrong.

Yes, he is big and yes he is scary and he can take our cities, but...

From the Bully story
"I know you can beat me, don't doubt it at all." The tremolo in my voice betrayed the confidence I tried to engender. "But George," I added, "just remember one thing. When I hit the ground, so too will your front teeth. I'll get one punch in – you know I will – and that punch will be directed right for your front teeth. Is beating me up worth losing your front teeth?"

We can take his two FRONT TEETH.

We can't take his cities, but we can damaged his most PRIZED TROPHIES - his cities. He worked hard on them as we. We can bolt and take his two FRONT TEETH.

Domokoles, ArthurXV, Vader, Maximillian... the several few who took a stand, and we busted one of his teeth. He is bleeding and he knew it, now he went home and cried "mommy" to his fellow TW-Shadow.

But, there is still the other tooth, will you stand with us and help us knock it out of him?

Will you stand up against the oppression and the tyranny of this bully?

Will you raise your bolt and take his other tooth?

Can we stand together and show him not to mess with us?!

=========================================================

So what is the moral of this story?

:pro: :pro: :pro:

noobs stand no chance :eek: :)

or

giants players like 25 2 life are still afraid of Zeus bolts? (there might be some truth in that as lvl 40 buildings are expensive to build) :eek: :eek: :eek:

DeletedUser

Afraid of Bolts eh?
He is not a bully. He is a hypocrite.
Sure he's alright at the game.... but his time will come.

DeletedUser

i don't know if this really hpnd, but if it did, well, lol :D

DeletedUser

Nobody can bring me down, nor will bring me down.

I attack everybody around me, I don't care of the size of the player. It's called I'm running out of big people to attack, and a few little noobs decided to start a little bolt war, well it's a whole new ball game then :).

They're messaging other alliances begging for help, it's quite funny.

DeletedUser

Nobody can bring me down, nor will bring me down.

I attack everybody around me, I don't care of the size of the player. It's called I'm running out of big people to attack, and a few little noobs decided to start a little bolt war, well it's a whole new ball game then :).

They're messaging other alliances begging for help, it's quite funny.

Then you'll be staying in the corner of your little ocean for a long time.

DeletedUser

Please, spare me that grief, I'm not just in my ocean corner. I'm in Ocean 66, which if I recall correctly you had about 12 cities, until I stepped in on that one.

I'm not a good player, I'm a great player.

It's just some alliance made a hype about me attacking some 7-8k players of that alliance for BP. One of which has even left to avoided me attacking again. Like I tell people I attack, it's nothing personal but it's a war game. The players around me all started at the same time as me, and it's not my fault that I grew larger faster.

DeletedUser

I think you need to take a step back Wayne. You sound like this has all become a little too personal for you.

You're a leader. Set an example for your players. Nearly all of your posts these days attempt to mock or demean TW-Shadow. Try to keep things in perspective.

It's just a game.

Lugosi

Strategos
The first bit of that story i liked! the rest of it I briefly scimmed over and i liked it too, you forfilled my bedtime story! :p

DeletedUser

I think you need to take a step back Wayne. You sound like this has all become a little too personal for you.

You're a leader. Set an example for your players. Nearly all of your posts these days attempt to mock or demean TW-Shadow. Try to keep things in perspective.

It's just a game.

Personal? Far from it. I'm having some fun. Grepo is the only game I play. It's been boring lately, where is the harm in a bit of PnP?

TW-S has produced plenty of mocking and criticising of TG since the beginning of the war. We got used to it.

I would suggest, if you want to keep the game alive, keep the fun and games & PnP alive, then you & TW-S will have to get used to it.

DeletedUser

Very well. You keep doing what you're doing.

In the end we all have our own crosses to bear. Good luck with yours.

DeletedUser

Very well. You keep doing what you're doing.

In the end we all have our own crosses to bear. Good luck with yours.

At the end of the day TW is TG's enemy. If I feel like sprucing up the forums with a bit of fun, then I will.

If someone wants to talk to me on a 'personal level' then they can, in game.

DeletedUser

What you're doing wayne, isn't PnP.

There is a very big and bold line between something becoming personal, or it just being propaganda, and I'm not sure where over the time it has become vague to you, but it's still there. This thread is because some coward had to name hide, and I got the message on my own, as I know a lot of people.

Enzio2 a.k.a. jasmine of the rose, I know that's you because you. be ready when you get back. :)

I gave all of you a fair and timid warning, so we shall see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What you're doing wayne, isn't PnP.

There is a very big and bold line between something becoming personal, or it just being propaganda, and I'm not sure where over the time it has become vague to you, but it's still there. This thread is because some coward had to name hide, and I got the message on my own, as I know a lot of people.

Enzio2 a.k.a. jasmine of the rose, I know that's you because you. be ready when you get back. :)

I gave all of you a fair and timid warning, so we shall see.

Yes it is. I am not calling you out on a personal level - I can if you wish? but i'd prefer not to.

It's PnP. I know where the line is, I've been playing games for nearly 10 years now. I know the line.

DeletedUser

See the thing they don't understand is I cannot conquer past 48 hours, otherwise I would rim them all myself. I cannot conquer in 56, so I'm conquering on the vague of 66 so I can conquer in 56 then.

As for the ones in ocean 37, and other oceans, I'm clearing them out and trying to get other people to conquer as a free city. Not my fault if people aren't taking the opportunity to.

DeletedUser

See the thing they don't understand is I cannot conquer past 48 hours, otherwise I would rim them all myself. I cannot conquer in 56, so I'm conquering on the vague of 66 so I can conquer in 56 then.

As for the ones in ocean 37, and other oceans, I'm clearing them out and trying to get other people to conquer as a free city. Not my fault if people aren't taking the opportunity to.

at this rate you have quite a bit of work cut out for you. :p

DeletedUser

What work do I have cut out for me?

You must be referring to the alliance that had 120 people, then like 15 people left, and I got another 50 messages of people saying they wouldn't get involved.

Then to top it off, you had to make another name to talk trash about me on, when I've already read your mail you sent to the others on Alpha. I have a lot of friends in high places because I can be very civil with matters.

I would go to say that the alliance you're in doesn't know how to handle things. Next time when you guys start over, maybe you might learn to go about handling things another way.

DeletedUser

See the thing they don't understand is I cannot conquer past 48 hours

does this sounds like an excuse? it does doesn't it...

is this why you need to send an SOS to the TW-S and Artemis to beat up some lil noobs?

not what one would expect from the top player with the highest offensive score (or so you claim). So is that real or just you making it up? :D

DeletedUser

and from what I heard you even broke your own rules.... about bolting is such a waste of resource.

wow - the noobs must have really gotten under your skin.

just remember it's only a game.... until someone's tooth come off :D :D :D

He is not a bully. He is a hypocrite.

yup - sounds like him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just remember it's only a game.... until someone's tooth come off :D :D :D

Anybody with any common sense of the game knows that Innogames has put a cap on how far your colony ship can travel. The maximum travel time is 48 hours, so I physically cannot conquer the people I want to, instead I have to move closer. If you were a decent player, or had any knowledge at all, then you would of been aware of this.

I'm not trying to have Artemis do anything for me, I will clear the people that need to be cleared, I'm just offering anybody free cities, anybody at all.

I could careless about the bolting thing, it's a lame tactic that people resort to. I've never bolted first in any case, if I'm bolted, yes I will retaliate. and I will hit it with a ratio so extreme it's not even funny.

I will bolt Valiant over 500 times before I even consider stopping, why? It's because he has started something that cowards do, they don't have the strength or knowledge to flat out attack.

I've even proven that you are scared by having to name hide, and what's even funnier is the message that you & valiant have sent around.

Valiant on 6/7/10 at 4:47 PM
"This war is stupid"
"He's bigger than all of us combined..."
"why not beg for mercy"
"you must love war"
"this is suicide"
those are just some of the quotes from the emails I received from fellow members.

So what are we fighting for?

read the Bully story in the link below...
http://www.thecockatoo.com/bully.html
---------------------------------------------------
25 2 life is a bully. A cyberbully in the game called Grepolis. He takes what he want because no one can stand up to him. I spoke with leaders from ThunderGods, Mibsmobs and others in the top ten. Yup they fear him.

I'm pretty sure Thunder Gods leaders have not said they fear me. So nice job on making that one up, and along with the whole other bogus message, it's all made up, but I bet it gave the good players quite a laugh.

The whole morale of the story is I max out on resources daily, so it's simply the click of a button to rebuild whatever is damaged, but the people on the other hand, cannot do that, and they cannot keep up with anything. That's why the whole tooth story is hilarious.

It's obvious your little lame pathetic alliance cannot do any real damage, so you have to try to rally up people against me. I've launched attacks 38-50 hours out to clear several of your alliance people that have gotten involved. The sad part is only one person in your alliance has had the guts to launch an attack at me, and it wasn't even the leader himself.