noobs defy the giant "25 2 life"

DeletedUser

what you fail to realise is that firstly, nobody from TW-S has told 25 to stop with the retaliation, in fact, most people on our forum are just amused by their pathetic retaliation to a simple BP hunting routine that I'm sure half of grep is used to by now. And if you think that 100 players are better than 1, think again...
Not everyone in the alliance is contributing (what an alliance that is...), and those that are have maybe one polis worshipping zeus, producing enough favour to bolt maybe twice a week if that...
Sure, it's nice to see that the alliance at least tries to help out its members, but without 100% commitment, and without anything less lame-*** than bolts (ya know, maybe some attacks, or even a CS or two wouldn't go amiss), they haven't a chance against a superior opponent such as 25 & TW-S. That's what TW-S & the other large alliances do right & why they succeed ;)

Very true. This has been a blast. Reading the change to The Allianz profile was awesome. Then seeing this thread...so funny. I think we're all pretty amused by the whole Allianz thing.

Also i read many of the emails via IRC that were sent to 25 ....

Valiant you have SO many people that are not backing you, and so many people that begged BEGGED for mercy, it was seriously pitiful.

I cleared one of your guys yesterday.... here is the report. Just to show you we're not just made of Bolts, although we tend to accrue a lot of favor fast and have to dump it on somebody.

Tell Antigeek I said thanks for the BP's, now I can take city 14. Oh and next time he goes and spends all those resources on troops...at least do better than a level 7 wall, EPICALLY lame.

allianzclearedit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobody can bring me down....

No one can?

At the end of the day TW is TG's enemy. If I feel like sprucing up the forums with a bit of fun, then I will.

If someone wants to talk to me on a 'personal level' then they can, in game.

I do like my bushes trimmed neatly...I should send reminder messages to the harem.

Ok read this post . . . interesting how the name of Artemis came up. I will get the rack out and begin questioning some folks in 56. As for Valliant . . . just restart man. Your cities are gone. Do not put over it . . . its all part of the game.

GrepoHugs is on Beta I believe.

DeletedUser

At least all the good players know the outcome of one leaders mistake.

DeletedUser

I haven't got involved in this until now, but i think i will just state some wise words to The Allianz..

I think that this has been blown out of proportion, to the point that it is not even recognisable now.

The Allianz, you need to actually just stop and breathe for a moment and realise what you are doing.

Valiant, you are signing the death warrant for your whole alliance in a pointless and hopeless attempt to unseat one of the best players in the game. Not only that, but you are attacking a player who is a member of the best alliance in this world.

Does that not sound like suicide to you?

Enzio2, you can quote 25 2 Life all you want, trying to mock him and turn things around etc; but at the end of the day, it will be 25 2 Life and TW-Shadow laughing when we single-handedly dismantle your alliance and send you to the rim..

So, pause for a moment, and read over this again, and just take stock of what you are actually doing here.. making yourself look stupid currently, and will look eternally stupid when your alliance is gone, and you are at the rim, there can only be one winner.. ;)

DeletedUser

May I also point something out.... Since we declared on The Allianz there has been some drop off in players as well. Now you may have booted some...However one would think in a time of need you would keep every last bit of possible hope for survival....Also for your Allaince (z) some of these players are "big".

allianzquitters.jpg

allianzstat1.jpg

DeletedUser

Well as soon as they declared war on me, Around 20 people left off the bat. Not wanting to get involved as one leader made a horrible call of judging the depth of this situation.

DeletedUser

Well as soon as they declared war on me, Around 20 people left off the bat. Not wanting to get involved as one leader made a horrible call of judging the depth of this situation.

Yes I think my count up there was twenty three. My two favorite ones.

The guy that joined, probably got Valients email and left like three minutes later, and the ex-member who's user name is LOYAL... very loyal of you ahh err LOYAL.

Sounds weird, but it's grammatically correct.

I find it odd that Mr. Valient has not defended himself or his alliance in this thread. Does that not speak to the members of the Allianz. Perhaps they need to be reminded of this thread?

DeletedUser

No clue.

LOYAL is one of the people that I attacked that caused him to do this whole "declare war" thing on me. So it's actually so ironic that one of the people he was trying to defend actually left. Then to top it off, he asked to join us.

DeletedUser

No clue.

LOYAL is one of the people that I attacked that caused him to do this whole "declare war" thing on me. So it's actually so ironic that one of the people he was trying to defend actually left. Then to top it off, he asked to join us.

LOYAL did!? Oh man that's good.

Maybe this will work

Allianz.....Allianz... come out and play-eyay (clink clink clink clink)

TheWarriorsKelley.jpg

DeletedUser

Lmao, loving the picture Snaggle..

DeletedUser

I recommend everyone go to the last post on page 3.

Boy, that gave me a good laugh.

Snaggle - LOL

BRWRI - it says in the rules that they can't be animated =/

DeletedUser

I recommend everyone go to the last post on page 3.

Boy, that gave me a good laugh.

Snaggle - LOL

BRWRI - it says in the rules that they can't be animated =/

I'm glad I gave you a good laugh, but if you want to laugh even harder, check this out:

Since they've declared the little war on me, this is what that alliance has accomplished, err.. I mean what they've not accomplished:

graph

Then several of their players have gotten conquered along with their leader "Valiant" who is currently under siege.

DeletedUser

Lol 25 that so obvious of a decline it looks almost fake, but of course it's not.

It's funny because it just like up up up and FAIL.