noobs defy the giant "25 2 life"

DeletedUser

My view of the story:

25 was kicking an alliance's ***, then the alliance responded in doing the only thing they could do and bolted him from the safety of their villages.

You can call 25 a bully, but atleast he's man enough to sail his ships into the harbor of his enemies and not bolt them like pansies.

DeletedUser

I do not cast the first bolt, and yes bolts are flying and I know it's obviously more then they can handle because they're getting hit every four hours.

See, the thing is that alliance has started something that they weren't in full understanding of the complexity of the situation. They thought they would all have fun and not endure any repercussion. Well, it's obviously not the case and they cannot withstand it, so they are trying to get others to get involved in hope to take the heat off their own alliance, because I bet a lot are on the verge of quitting or giving up.

I did however send their whole alliance a mass mail, telling them that the ones who chose not to get involved, would not get hit and I also told them I would not give their names out. I have kept my word, and I stand by my word.

DeletedUser

wow - so it is really personal :)

Nobody can bring me down, nor will bring me down.

sounds like a lot of hot air... If that is so then why do you need TW-S to cover your back?

See, the thing is that alliance has started something that they weren't in full understanding of the complexity of the situation. They thought they would all have fun and not endure any repercussion.

from the story you casted like what 5 bolts then ducked behind the safe covers, while members of your TW-S did all the dirty work for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've casted 5 bolts?

No, try more like I've casted around 20 bolts, and around 5 EQ's.

I'm not ducking behind anybody, and I will gladly take a screen shot of my reports with the bolts I've casted. :)

You haven't even done anything, so why are you here again?

DeletedUser

it's getting a bit hard to follow you these days...

Fargobear - I prefer Darksunx, he is logical and frankly one of the best players. Can you bring him back and talk some sense into 25 2 life?

DeletedUser

so in another forum you say that casting bolts is a waste of resource... so did you just wasted 20 bolts and 5 EQ?

Bolting does not use resources. I said it's a pointless tactic, but when noobs resort to it, you let them reap what the sew to realize that they've made a huge mistake.

You will not find any good player that will bolt first. When we get attacked, we don't bolt. We attack back.

Now I'm done discussing things with you, as you're not even worth speaking to.

DeletedUser

Bolting does not use resources. I said it's a pointless tactic, but when noobs resort to it, you let them reap what the sew to realize that they've made a huge mistake.

so based on your logic... does that make you a noob as well for resorting to bolts?

DeletedUser

Here, I will try once more since you can't seem to comprehend what I've said in all of my posts. I will convert my talk into that of what my five year old nephew would understand.

An adult would understand: If somebody hits you, let them reap what they've sewn.
Translation for you: you hit me with bolt, i hit you back with bolt, you do to others what you'd want them to do to you.

Adult: I've yet to cast the first bolt for anything, even if I was attacked, instead I attack back. If I'm bolted, I will retaliate with bolts back.
Child: do not be a coward, show your colors by attacking.

I guess if you need me to, I can break it down to a four year old's mindset?

DeletedUser

Oh, and why don't you stop name hiding now? I already know who you are.

DeletedUser

I'm feeling generous as we all want to see some life on these forums, however please take note of the following rule:

General

* Please treat each other with respect and remain polite. You are able to use tactics to prove your in-game opponents in the world forums (See P&P)

This thread is starting to push the boundaries a little.

Additionally please refrain from double posting, if you feel the need you are able to edit your original post.

Now I expect this to become more PnP and less personal flaming or it will be locked and infracts / warnings handed out.

DeletedUser

This whole thread is nonesense. Just someone trying to be funny I guess. Who cares if a "noob"-tribe attacked a player with bolts? It's a part of the game, live with it. And sure it might have gotten personal for 25 2 life, but that's just common. I know I would get pissed off if someone started bolting me when I was just collecting my BP :)

And I would bolt them until they were out of buildings,- every single one of them.

Now, I agree with 25... You resort to the same dirty and cheap tricks as your enemy does,- it's how it works.

DeletedUser

well that was amusing if probably an exaggeration of the noobs bolt prowess.

DeletedUser

25 2 Life is an elite player who I have complete respect for. What he isn't doing what I would have done is he doesn't add any cats to his attacks on these noobs. Bolt is a cheap tactic and there is no other defense against them (difficult to cover 22 cities with Athena shield) other than bolting. Earthquake is useless. Add some cats to those attacks and also if you can, rim that son of a chicken Enzio for resorting to try to set Alpha against him.

DeletedUser

your kidding right?

25, you know we are biting at your heels. and what good is a person with cut heels? that'll just cause the person to fall over and hurt themselves.

how that applies here, i dont know, figure it out lol. but seriously, all your attacks have been fruitless. just listen to your alliance and stop. im pretty sure 100 players is better and can produce more resources than 1.

Stavnian
(D)

DeletedUser

This thread cracked me up. It is nice to see some more PnP. Things have been too quiet lately.

DeletedUser

The whole thing is more then 3/4 of their alliance wanted to avoid the whole incident, but the leader who obviously has no regards for his people and chose not to listen to any of them.

It would of been different if he would of attacked me, I welcome attacks. However resorting to lame tactics? It just plain gets annoying, and what they do not realize is sooner or later they will not be able to bolt, as they are dropping down a lot faster in points, sooner or later those temple levels will drop and then the favor an hour drops, then I keep casting my bolts.

What Valiant failed to realize about this little stunt he has pulled is that the bolts will not stop coming at him. I will not stop at all, at least not for another 1,000 bolts. I'm doing a 50:1 ratio for him. Do the math and look at the stats as they do not lie. He is dropping in points faster then he can rebuild. Also to prove a point within around sometime next week he will be on my conquer page.

DeletedUser

just listen to your alliance and stop. im pretty sure 100 players is better and can produce more resources than 1.

what you fail to realise is that firstly, nobody from TW-S has told 25 to stop with the retaliation, in fact, most people on our forum are just amused by their pathetic retaliation to a simple BP hunting routine that I'm sure half of grep is used to by now. And if you think that 100 players are better than 1, think again...
Not everyone in the alliance is contributing (what an alliance that is...), and those that are have maybe one polis worshipping zeus, producing enough favour to bolt maybe twice a week if that...
Sure, it's nice to see that the alliance at least tries to help out its members, but without 100% commitment, and without anything less lame-*** than bolts (ya know, maybe some attacks, or even a CS or two wouldn't go amiss), they haven't a chance against a superior opponent such as 25 & TW-S. That's what TW-S & the other large alliances do right & why they succeed ;)

DeletedUser

They are trying to act important -Tyr-, that's all.

I'm sure that they have realized by now it was a mistake, and it will only get worse.