NOOBS vs ILUMM

DeletedUser

well Zosske - spending gold is a part of the game - im sure you guys also spending gold. If it 500 gold a month or 5000 gold a month, it is not wrong, and then we are in the same boat, ;)

Im out of here - him Pushty keep making my points to something else ....

Happy day guys ;)

/Russ

DeletedUser

Cheater of death
killer moth

please dont interfer with us here, its Illuminati Vs NOOBS, im only here to show this world what NOOBs is all about. lots of talks and cities lost everyday.
I dont want to argue with you or your friends Killer...( i dont know who you are and I dont wish to know) no offense
simple yet specific thing, im in this forum only to encourage NOOBS to hit Reset button like they did in Byzantium , its what they do best.

DeletedUser

Another NOOB runs off into VM to hide.

But not before we snagged ANOTHER one of his cities

Soon we won't have anyone to attack cuz they'll all be hiding in VM :\

DeletedUser

To clarify - no swearing or fully/partially censored swearing is allowed, whatever Russeren may believe. :p

What's the overall score since the beginning of the thread? Are NOOBS still ahead? I only ever get the propagandistic side. :S

DeletedUser

update : NOOBS tried to attack today, i mean the ones who didnt go to VM. no news , they were killed in O55 and in O66

let me ask you this ? When abig alliance loses its offensive and defensive capabilities . What war can they win ??

forum war .....hahahahahahaha
NOOBs you got served and we schooled you again...thanx for the BP that i got for 2 more cities that will increase your suffering

DeletedUser21560

Cheater of death
killer moth

please dont interfer with us here, its Illuminati Vs NOOBS, im only here to show this world what NOOBs is all about. lots of talks and cities lost everyday.
I dont want to argue with you or your friends Killer...( i dont know who you are and I dont wish to know) no offense
simple yet specific thing, im in this forum only to encourage NOOBS to hit Reset button like they did in Byzantium , its what they do best.

Not playing on this server... But i couldnt resist writing to ask this

Why did the NOOBS quit on byz?

Because all the enemy players in core oceans ghosted after we started rimming them

And i hear theres only around 14 active NOOB players left - you got how many players? is it still 100-200 ?

It takes 100 illu to take 1 city from 14 noobs

hahaha

DeletedUser33530

Not playing on this server... But i couldnt resist writing to ask this

Why did the NOOBS quit on byz?

Because all the enemy players in core oceans ghosted after we started rimming them

And i hear theres only around 14 active NOOB players left - you got how many players? is it still 100-200 ?

It takes 100 illu to take 1 city from 14 noobs

hahaha
Cant argue with math

DeletedUser34973

(quality over quantity) well check this out, we have them both now.

wait, let me run those numbers for u, cause i found a few mistakes.

Illumi(s):
Players - 84 (Winning - 21)
Points - 11296752 (Winning - 5397443)
ABP - 3271471 (Winning - 1812252)
DBP - 1417197 (Losing - 2468492)
Cities - 1205 (Winning - 535)
Points/player - 134485 (Losing - 257021)
ABP/player - 38946 (Losing - 86297)
DBP/player - 16871 (Losing - 117547)
Cities/player - 14 (Losing - 25)
Score* - 32-18 NOOBS Lead

*This score includes all cities taken by/from NOOBS by the Illuminaties, that include Illuminati, Illunimatus, and Illuminaten (Only scores taken up to them changing their name ahve been added.)

What im seeing here is that iluminaties still have the quantity, but the quality firmly stands with the NOOBS. Please show me where you got the idea that you had better quality then us. Also please put forward any other statistic that you can think of and I will be happy to show you where you are wrong.

DeletedUser

wait, let me run those numbers for u, cause i found a few mistakes.

Illumi(s):
Players - 84 (Winning - 21)
Points - 11296752 (Winning - 5397443)
ABP - 3271471 (Winning - 1812252)
DBP - 1417197 (Losing - 2468492)
Cities - 1205 (Winning - 535)
Points/player - 134485 (Losing - 257021)
ABP/player - 38946 (Losing - 86297)
DBP/player - 16871 (Losing - 117547)
Cities/player - 14 (Losing - 25)
Score* - 32-18 NOOBS Lead

*This score includes all cities taken by/from NOOBS by the Illuminaties, that include Illuminati, Illunimatus, and Illuminaten (Only scores taken up to them changing their name ahve been added.)

What im seeing here is that iluminaties still have the quantity, but the quality firmly stands with the NOOBS. Please show me where you got the idea that you had better quality then us. Also please put forward any other statistic that you can think of and I will be happy to show you where you are wrong.

Boring Boring,,this is worse than my ECCON (economics) class. Either you have the quality or quantity or gods power, you going down anyways...lmao

we dont play grepolis to do math, we are here to crush anyone who want to play against us.....
Did you ever think that Napoleon Or Alexander the great ever asked who has better quality ??
quality in war is something fictional like (the movie 300 spartans)
at the end of the day you want to use all assets and luck to crush your opponent. I know that NOOBS know how to play grepolis as they played more worlds than most of our boys. But what is so cool about us is the fact we took care of the weak and fought with the strong. We are not some Elite fancy country club here... we are a band of brothers that is kicking Elitism's butt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Boring Boring,,this is worse than my ECCON (economics) class. Either you have the quality or quantity or gods power, you going down anyways...lmao

we dont play grepolis to do math, we are here to crush anyone who want to play against us.....
Did you ever think that Napoleon Or Alexander the great ever asked who has better quality ??
quality in war is something fictional like (the movie 300 spartans)
at the end of the day you want to use all assets and luck to crush your opponent. I know that NOOBS know how to play grepolis as they played more worlds than most of our boys. But what is so cool about us is the fact we took care of the weak and fought with the strong. We are not some Elite fancy country club here... we are a band of brothers that is kicking Elitism's butt.

alexander and napoleon did think of there armies quality. and 300 is a movie based on a true story. also a band of brother please you gain half your members by attacking there cities almost conquering them but at the last second say hey either lose you city or fight for us. thats your band of brother. the noobs they are friends in real life the work together on everything and stand united forever thats a band of brothers (and sisters cause there are some girl noobs) also this is off topic but you should thank the noobs for using so much gold otherwise people wouldnt be able to afford to make grepolis so amazing

DeletedUser

Cheater of death
killer moth

then i must be in wrong place as last time i looked it was the forum where anyone could come and say what they wanted not just someone who likes to use really big letters so some one might read them. if you keep telling everyone to not post then its going to be real dead in hear soon. plus i kinda dont like you now:p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!

@Djsof... When Misty AKA Killer Moth doesn't like you, then wow... You got a lot of to deal with, I almost feel sorry for you. Good luck pal :(

DeletedUser

My beef is with NOOBS only . im here to make their life even harder .... news of the day they kicked domwillis out for losing 2 cities for us. poor guy joined the wrong crew. this is not a way to treat a comrade , its not his fault that he cant cry louder than Russern in forum
im sure he cried for support, but it wasnt loud enough to be heard in their local forum.
for the guys who are not with NOOBS but love to type here , its ok I dont own the forum. and its free of speech in free world.
im not gonna bother replaying to anyone here unless its NOOBs alliance . No offense guys, its just me , if i just talk with everyone this post will lose its purpose . Im highly focused person....so be cool and keep it clean in here so others enjoy the read.
cheers
djsof

DeletedUser

Come on guys relax this game is played for fun not to come on forums flaming at each other. A bit of banter is good yes but seriously some of you need to calm down. Also I think most people can read well enough not to need HUGE font sizes :).

DeletedUser

oh boy here comes (Kraniet )
where did you go man ???? We need you here as the leader of this dying alliance. Its funny to see you guys making last moves to O57
that cracks me up when you go after 1k ghosts. Where you going bro, we take full healthy cities from y'all, and you build up ghosts for us.
I think NOOBS can change their name to (new start) and use some small players to show them how to survive below the radar.
it must be desperate measures trying to last as long as you can in this world....
regarding fonts / i like that you dont like the large font so here I go

free world, and im glad that my posts are getting to you.
this post will be dead soon anyways for most NOOBS going to VM and being unable to fight.

NOOBS : if you cant fight to the end , dont play grepolis...this is the most exciting part for us as we are planing who to take next
we Own the NOOBS now, they are our harmless farmers neighbors

DeletedUser20217

oh boy here comes (Kraniet )
where did you go man ???? We need you here as the leader of this dying alliance. Its funny to see you guys making last moves to O57
that cracks me up when you go after 1k ghosts. Where you going bro, we take full healthy cities from y'all, and you build up ghosts for us.
I think NOOBS can change their name to (new start) and use some small players to show them how to survive below the radar.
it must be desperate measures trying to last as long as you can in this world....
regarding fonts / i like that you dont like the large font so here I go

free world, and im glad that my posts are getting to you.
this post will be dead soon anyways for most NOOBS going to VM and being unable to fight.

NOOBS : if you cant fight to the end , dont play grepolis...this is the most exciting part for us as we are planing who to take next

Well done Illuminati, ur fighting an alliance with 20 members and you have 2 alliances punishing them, looking at the score, your still losing! Maybe before mouthing off on an open forum and acting like a child, you should play the game, actually start beating someone and then you can enjoy ur 'bit of banter'!

Good luck to both sides... still a long way in this war to go

DeletedUser

Please keep the fonts sensible, it's just getting spammy and it isn't warranted.

DeletedUser

hey everyone I will post some (copy+paste) information for you to read about how NOOBS lose cities and still got the nerve to show up in forum to deny it.

Coffee??? 1,850 BASkj ngleslie NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-08 08:09:20
Daliborka Tower 8,594 pkfishman93 fthesaint None NOOBS 2013-02-07 18:08:33
gregpolis 49 10,139 domwillis greg975 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-07 08:58:12
Silver Rats Place* 3,497 PAB12 Areithous Illuminatus NOOBS 2013-02-07 02:54:50
constantine 9 6,223 pantalots Kraniet The Executioners NOOBS 2013-02-07 01:49:17
Mare Lupus 10,641 domwillis greg975 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-07 00:53:41
Panther 55 4 A 10,433 domwillis greg975 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-06 23:55:29
13. Samuel City 3,404 BASkj samuelchua NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-06 19:37:42
Iris.afar's city 6,591 Iris.afar Evilkanivel None NOOBS 2013-02-06 19:19:41
00 D Belgida 1,983 Ffrizzbee styler None NOOBS 2013-02-06 13:08:12
29. xD Ohio 4,868 VickyMcCall domwillis Dragons Confederation NOOBS 2013-02-05 22:34:04
55-Wilbur44 10,696 BASkj dandy44 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-02-05 21:44:32

and from the week before

Asterious 3,766 Kooly17 Kringeline NOOBS Illuminati 2013-01-31 13:05:41
gregpolis 48 5,028 Kooly17 greg975 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-01-31 10:38:03
Now Its All Gone 11,471 Areithous Zosske NOOBS Illuminati 2013-01-30 20:00:01

gregpolis 47 11,795 Srdjan i Dusan Silni greg975 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-01-29 16:34:20
55-Victory44 12,042 AttackMePls dandy44 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-01-29 07:05:09
One Were So Inclined 10,492 Srdjan i Dusan Silni Zosske NOOBS Illuminati 2013-01-28 20:31:56
gregpolis 46 11,300 Srdjan i Dusan Silni greg975 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-01-28 13:28:14
IFellDownSomeStairs 9,674 Srdjan i Dusan Silni IIxXXSpartacusxXxII NOOBS Illuminati 2013-01-28 09:24:53

57 - Dream 9,839 Evilkanivel GeoMann NOOBS New Start 2013-01-22 16:25:42
Panther 55 2 DU 2,648 Kooly17 ST. ROMA NOOBS Illuminati 2013-01-21 07:53:28
gregpolis 38 11,852 BASkj greg975 NOOBS Illuminati 2013-01-12 08:33:29
Id Fight Gandhi 10,672 BASkj Q-Dog NOOBS Illuminatus 2012-12-20 21:44:27
gregpolis 27 3,893 itsnaptime greg975 NOOBS Illuminati 2012-12-14 00:39:59

DeletedUser

I just hope djsoft will not figure out how to use colours in posts