NOOBS vs ILUMM

DeletedUser

YOU ARE COWARDS BECAUSE YOU HID IN VM FROM GETTING ATTACKED is that clear enough for you?

lol - no its not clear... you started attack 14 hours ago, it takes 48 hours to go to vm - but its okay, you cant know everything about everything m8 - back on the horse again ;) ... ohh and you dont have to shout

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well our attacks were way more than 14 hours ago and apperantly he still has ATLEAST 7hours left until VM kicks in and we did the math and look at grepointel and he went to VM after the first hour of attacks lol you just too afraid to admit it

DeletedUser

... then you will tell us that you have been attacking us in 41 hours?? and has not taken a city yet?? hmm not good ;)

DeletedUser

... then you will tell us that you have been attacking us in 41 hours?? and has not taken a city yet?? hmm not good ;)

Dude come one man... we cannot send CS`s because he went into VM are you def? come on man use your noggin before you talk...Russeren if My CS attack takes 28 hours TT that leaves 20 to clear, put in revolt, and conquer not

DeletedUser

Dude come one man... we cannot send CS`s because he went into VM are you def? come on man use your noggin before you talk...Russeren if My CS attack takes 28 hours TT that leaves 20 to clear, put in revolt, and conquer not

Sure - sorry there, didnt know you took so long to take a city... wow 48 hours - it would for sure give me so long balls:cool:

DeletedUser21418

well our attacks were way more than 14 hours ago and apperantly he still has ATLEAST 7hours left until VM kicks in and we did the math and look at grepointel and he went to VM after the first hour of attacks lol you just too afraid to admit it

Nop i got the numbers he went into WM 6 houre before first attack and he tild us on forum 2 days befor that, and ts a shame becourse we lowe the points, but dont worry guys still a lot off NOOBS to attack the coffe are on so just jump in

DeletedUser

Sure - sorry there, didnt know you took so long to take a city... wow 48 hours - it would for sure give me so long balls:cool:

we werent taking a city we were taking 8 cities man your not smart enough for me to waste my time with you. no matter what you say you guys still ran from a fight like cowards. end of story

DeletedUser21418

we werent taking a city we were taking 8 cities man your not smart enough for me to waste my time with you. no matter what you say you guys still ran from a fight like cowards. end of story
LOL you take 0 citys you guys dont have what it takes later we will put up hir what you did the most hopeless attack i ever seen,bad leadership together whit bad playres hmmm have to go rong, and noboddy is running its ok that you spin in your head but that dosent change that a guy goes on WM today and you guys startet attack him yesterday is not a runner like 80 of your alli but a guy going on WM real simpel

By the way nerly 300 attacks and no citys to show for it, lol you are the joke of this server

11 -0 LOL

DeletedUser21560

LOL a whole lot of crying just for no reason

Seriously IMRA - it takes 48 hours to go into VM - Your attacks started hours after he went into VM - He posted days before he went into VM that he was going to be a bit inactive next few days and going totally into VM later - Later your attacks came which made me think you might had a spy - eventho it sounds crazy... Now all this talk just makes me laugh at how stupid i was to think you was capable of that LOL

Anyways - You newbs cannot take ->1<- city - eventho you are like 10 x as many as we are- and suddenly you think you can take ->8<- cities this time... Come on man, you gotta learn how to walk before you can run

What a joke

DeletedUser21418

LOL no cigare boys, and after 3 days off war the Illu playres start to right me and teel about som stupidl leaders that dosent now nothing, so now we got 7 spys in the littel MRA 2 of them just whant to see their leader ded lol its funny we ou fail that big the ship starts to fall apart but we welcome 2 new members off oure famely, and happy hunting.

IlluMRAts 0
Noobs 11

DeletedUser

LOL no cigare boys, and after 3 days off war the Illu playres start to right me and teel about som stupidl leaders that dosent now nothing, so now we got 7 spys in the littel MRA 2 of them just whant to see their leader ded lol its funny we ou fail that big the ship starts to fall apart but we welcome 2 new members off oure famely, and happy hunting.

IlluMRAts 0
Noobs 11

1. you guys keep saying we didnt take any cities but once again we didnt take any citiesBECAUSE HE WENT INTO VM. why does this not make any sense to you? are you really that Ignorant
2. now you say you have spys which meens you would have known of the coming attacks since you claim he started VM before our attacks

DeletedUser

Cowards

1. you guys keep saying we didnt take any cities but once again we didnt take any citiesBECAUSE HE WENT INTO VM. why does this not make any sense to you? are you really that Ignorant
2. now you say you have spys which meens you would have known of the coming attacks since you claim he started VM before our attacks

I am surprised with all of the big mouthed NOOBS around that when they claim to be a good alliance they just send their players into VM and hide from the attacks. Great tactic for a WAR game. I am sure world history would be very different if previous world leaders had just hidden like.

Our alliance has never been so strong and team spirited, we enjoy being together and never hide. Stand up and face us you cowards. I for one would happily take a beating rather than hide like a little boy....

Well done guys... Keep up the hard work!

DeletedUser

have been reading every posts. i would like to know whether the guy who went to vm, was his city revolted?? if yes, then maybe illuminati have got a point. otherwise they should stop this rubbish. because i for one dont think they could even revolt the city.

DeletedUser

have been reading every posts. i would like to know whether the guy who went to vm, was his city revolted?? if yes, then maybe illuminati have got a point. otherwise they should stop this rubbish. because i for one dont think they could even revolt the city.

No attacks and no revolt when he activated VM !

DeletedUser

No attacks and no revolt when he activated VM !

then all those posts was utter rubbish. first they say that he was going to be conquered and he hit VM. after that somehow spy talk came up and they say that they had planned the attack, spy tip of the plan and he hit the VM. these talks are rubbish. if illuminati have such fire power, why not attack other player and lets see if he hits VM.

DeletedUser21418

LOL losers who tray to find a place to hang thir hat, they are so sweet, go play sims, this a war game.

DeletedUser

then all those posts was utter rubbish. first they say that he was going to be conquered and he hit VM. after that somehow spy talk came up and they say that they had planned the attack, spy tip of the plan and he hit the VM. these talks are rubbish. if illuminati have such fire power, why not attack other player and lets see if he hits VM.

They are actually attacking someone else now..thanx for dbp xD