Nothing Special To See Here

Lugosi

Strategos
Obviously you don't like special things . . .

I have been playing this game for 522 days so far. I started in January 2010 on World Beta and led alongside my friend who got me into this game by force; Douxz. Since then I have played nearly all worlds but due to lack of time I now currently play Alpha, Beta (Main), Delta, Epsilon (Retirement World) then Mu and Pi (worlds I have no idea why I am still in). I have been in most situations that this game brings about but still imo there is still more to get out of it.

I joined the forums in February 2010 and began to enjoy the early community which resided here but now many of those have left. Since then I have set-up an FX-art Shop and regularly post on off-topic and my respective world forums up to a certain extent. One of the FAQs which I am asked is why I don't have much rep in proportion to my time here? the answer to that is I am not repped often (pos or neg) also I post on off-topic which is basic spam concerning post rep value by some and beta forum is pretty dead although lately there has been a surge of relatively new faces which is great to see.

I'm a circumspect kind of person, feel free to contact me. The best way to get a quick response is Skype, to get a simple and trouble free response use Grepolis (strange that) or to get a slower response choose MSN. I have a few hobbies I did play golf for a few years but I'm now hoping to get into badminton or tennis this summer because its more active and I have become lazy and untoned since I have participated in this addictive sit down game of Grepolis. I also play guitar which brings me onto my interests I like most guitar orientated music ranging from lostprophets to Dark Tranquility. I have a still growing interest in design and computing. I'm willing to do any work people want doing but keep in mind I maybe busy but by the end of the next couple of weeks I will be as free as jarpenguin; tehmajesticeagle. Any questions I am willing to answer up to a certain extent apart from personal ones (e.g. what is the length of your spleen?).

I'd say between 1-7 posts til someone asks "what is the length of your spleen?" =P

Happy Gaming!
JTin

Last edited:

Lugosi

Strategos
well I couldn't think of a username at the time and seph a friend I know said if you made your name hip it would have to be JTin so JTin originates from my real life name . . .

. . . and if anyone wants to know what name I'd have if I didn't have JTin it would have to be Cysero. I really don't like my user on here but I'm not gonna bother asking a mod to change it for me as they will probably refuse so quick; start a campaign for my name change! :D.

DeletedUser

I have a question- What college will you be going to when you leave school bro (hopes for the same one) :D

Lugosi

Strategos
I have a question- What college will you be going to when you leave school bro (hopes for the same one) :D

hmm . . not sure tbh. I don't even know what you do at college apart from A levels which is slightly alarming as everyone else seems to know :heh: care to explain?

At the moment I envisage myself staying on at Oaklands because its just easier but they probably have limited courses compared to the mainstream colleges. I've heard all colleges are pretty bad in our area. Highbury seemed okay when one of their staff gave a presentation at that careers day in mountbatten which I seem to remember I told you I went too but its all spaced out which would just get annoying so I may end up a Southdowns coz its in one place and around the corner from Oaklands and its probably better than Havant or Fareham. Would be good to go to the same college as you; may end up getting smashed ;).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Southdowns is were I'm going, it's a sweet college, no idiots as all the courses require a minimum of 4c+ gcse's :)

awesome place too, plenty of chicks ;)

Lugosi

Strategos
Southdowns is were I'm going, it's a sweet college, no idiots as all the courses require a minimum of 4c+ gcse's :)

awesome place too, plenty of chicks ;)

really? all courses require 4c+? well it will cut some of the idiots out. I imagine there are a better variety of women there ;) is it nice and modern inside? also how much time do you spend at college in an average week?

DeletedUser3613

i resent that comment, i got 0 GCSE's and ending up doing well, alot of idiots i know have multiple GCSE's and A levels

DeletedUser

really? all courses require 4c+? well it will cut some of the idiots out. I imagine there are a better variety of women there ;) is it nice and modern inside? also how much time do you spend at college in an average week?

I'm taking an I.T course as I didn't get onto politics like I wanted to, it's 4 days a week (but remember it's only like 2 hours each day) but then again I'm going to retake my english and maths and try and get A's... average course is 4 days a week, by the way by 4c+ I mean 4 gsce's at c grade or above...

Lugosi

Strategos
i resent that comment, i got 0 GCSE's and ending up doing well, alot of idiots i know have multiple GCSE's and A levels

Yeah, I think you may have misunderstood the context of that by idiots I mean people who prat around in class so much it isn't funny anymore not because they're actual idiots.

I'm taking an I.T course as I didn't get onto politics like I wanted to, it's 4 days a week (but remember it's only like 2 hours each day) but then again I'm going to retake my english and maths and try and get A's... average course is 4 days a week, by the way by 4c+ I mean 4 gsce's at c grade or above...

I'll probably end up doing some IT course. 2 hours for 4 days a week doesn't seem too bad will probably able to fit around a decent job around that. You gonna try and get on politics after you've retaken?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3613

Im not gona lie to you, i have embrased it and spammed with precision :)