Nothing Special To See Here

Lugosi

Strategos
What is your personal opinion on Ju Ju the Cow?

I'm not sure really, I remember I was in one of those spam threads and he replied after me I think it was "rate the above" on off-topic and he said something kind of rude oh wait it was on "green day or linkin park" thread and he left a rude reply after my reply and an obvious derp.

Lugosi

Strategos
Don't worry JT i just finished eating him. OM NOM NOM.

:cool:

Speaking of OM NOM NOM NOM; anyone seen that advert on youtube? I think its for pedigree they have the dog eating pedigree food I think and it has OM NOM NOM NOM as the sound effect. I like it but its kind of cringey to hear out loud.

DeletedUser

I am also back, but back from my holiday. I really didn't want to comeback to grepo :(

I know exactly how you feel. I was hesitant to get on the forums and deactivate vacation mode..

Lugosi

Strategos
grepo has turned into a heavy boulder which I seem to be ever dragging behind me in a painful manner.

Other News of JTin: I have a new sig :D yet I feel slightly down :( but overall not too bad.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

grepo has turned into a heavy boulder which I seem to be ever dragging behind me in a painful manner.

Other News of JTin: I have a new sig :D yet I feel slightly down :( but overall not too bad.

Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same

Lugosi

Strategos
Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same Same

Mmmhmm life is a hard one.

DeletedUser

Mmmhmm life is a hard one.

Yes indeed.

People always say "Life is short"

I always "There is absolutely nothing longer than Life, I mean, what can you do that takes longer?" (Don't say die)

Life is the longest thing ever, but it's still pretty short (I have no idea how that one works.. its all about relativeness but whatever) :supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:

Lugosi

Strategos
MmmHmm I agree with dat.

People say make the most of life but what is life in the big picture; it maybe a small % of what we really go through and if we die at the end why make the most of it. Everything we have will be lost even our memories most probably so why?

DeletedUser

MmmHmm I agree with dat.

People say make the most of life but what is life in the big picture; it maybe a small % of what we really go through and if we die at the end why make the most of it. Everything we have will be lost even our memories most probably so why?

I hate to say this but, If you don't remember it, it technically never happened...

I hate that so much..

Like let's say when you were 5, you met.. the president of the united states! I dunno.

If you don't remember it, nor do your family members, then it pretty much never happened. It hasn't affected you because you don't remember it! So it never happened!

There is so much more to life than 99% of the people out there realize. There is so much more! everyone has potential, but no one can really get that deep. They really just dont see the bigger picture.

There really is no time like the present. Because your memories are apart of the past, and memories are like dreams, sometimes its hard to tell the difference. Its hard to put yourself back in those situations and live em over again. You just can't do it. No matter how hard you want it, you just can't go back. I guess the best thing you can do is be happy for as long as possible.. then fall asleep and die.. or go out fighting.. whatever you like..

Life is complicated, i'm sure any given person only knows like 40% of what it really is. No one knows all of it, but we all know a little.

I dunno, I could be wrong, I could be right. In a 100 years, no one will know about this post or ever remember it. So technically, I never wrote it

Lugosi

Strategos
I hate to say this but, If you don't remember it, it technically never happened...

I hate that so much..

Like let's say when you were 5, you met.. the president of the united states! I dunno.

If you don't remember it, nor do your family members, then it pretty much never happened. It hasn't affected you because you don't remember it! So it never happened!

There is so much more to life than 99% of the people out there realize. There is so much more! everyone has potential, but no one can really get that deep. They really just dont see the bigger picture.

There really is no time like the present. Because your memories are apart of the past, and memories are like dreams, sometimes its hard to tell the difference. Its hard to put yourself back in those situations and live em over again. You just can't do it. No matter how hard you want it, you just can't go back. I guess the best thing you can do is be happy for as long as possible.. then fall asleep and die.. or go out fighting.. whatever you like..

Life is complicated, i'm sure any given person only knows like 40% of what it really is. No one knows all of it, but we all know a little.

I dunno, I could be wrong, I could be right. In a 100 years, no one will know about this post or ever remember it. So technically, I never wrote it

Yes, that is a valid point but what we know now is genuine to us.

Life will never be fully known in our own life, there is so much more unexplained pastures which have not been reasoned with and probably never will be.

I did this, but all I got was a bunch of slingers. :(

Damn Grepolis, putting baby pictures on population growth then you get slingers omgawd fraudsterzzz; kill all personnel!

DeletedUser

I got back from holiday and didn't want to come back. I did.