Nothing Special To See Here

Lugosi

Strategos
Have you saw my bum before?

yes; it is even larger than the earth I stand on. Its also multi coloured like the planet earth. Some brown poking about, green around the brown; probably some sort of fungae :Angry: eurghhhh and then some blue I can just assume that was blue waffle.

DeletedUser

Have you ever kissed a goat? at 10:28 at night? while dancing around a fire under a full moon?

DeletedUser

how about..

whats the craziest thing you've ever done (that you'd be allowed to say)?

Lugosi

Strategos
how about..

whats the craziest thing you've ever done (that you'd be allowed to say)?

Many unmentionables but those are the ones I remember. The craziest thing I've done today is touching an electric fence and and trying to get high of it like Bender in Futurama :D.

DeletedUser

Many unmentionables but those are the ones I remember. The craziest thing I've done today is touching an electric fence and and trying to get high of it like Bender in Futurama :D.

What's it like touching an electric fence?

Lugosi

Strategos
What's it like touching an electric fence?

well, for the first second your like what this isn't electric then you get an internal nip; it really isn't much but it makes you pull your hand back but thats just your reflex arc. Its about as painful as pressing a keyboard key firmly. You can feel it more on the intern of your finger rather than the outside but obviously its a better feeling coz its electric.