Numeric Argument Against the Existence of God

DeletedUser8396

Oh and the damned in hell forever idea isn't universally agreed upon either, for example some early church fathers said that since God is ever-merciful, after a certain number of millennia all of the people, even those in Hell, will be saved and will dwell in Heaven.

Just with absolutely zero biblical evidence to support themselves. But ahhh...

DeletedUser33530

Only dead people know what happens when you die and that frustrates me

Well if there is no afterlife then they technically wouldn't know. Also some people claim to have died, gone to heaven, and come back. I highly doubt those stories of course.

Why does that frustrate you? That should be the one thing you don't care about in life lol.

Link of time

Phrourach
Well if there is no afterlife then they technically wouldn't know. Also some people claim to have died, gone to heaven, and come back. I highly doubt those stories of course.

Why does that frustrate you? That should be the one thing you don't care about in life lol.
The scariest thing at the end might actually be that there is nothing (of course I don't believe this)

DeletedUser33530

The scariest thing at the end might actually be that there is nothing (of course I don't believe this)

Although I suppose it's human nature to fear that, it's not very wise to. It's literally being afraid of nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

Just with absolutely zero biblical evidence to support themselves. But ahhh...

I would like to ask a question here, did God create bible or bible created the god?

What about the times when there was no bible?

DeletedUser33530

I would like to ask a question here, did God create bible or bible created the god?

What about the times when there was no bible?

Well assuming there is no God then the bible created God. Assuming there is a God then God indirectly created the bible.

DeletedUser50332

And what about all of the different books that were left out of the Bible?
Was that simply God doing a bit of editing?
(and if He had to do some editing...?)

DeletedUser50332

Several; for example, the Book of Enoch, plus some great Gnostic Gospels.
(not sure that the latter were ever going to make it in, but I wish that they had)

DeletedUser36436

Those books were left out as they didn't apply to humanity anymore and weren't relevant. It's like the book of Leviticus; it just doesn't apply today.

DeletedUser50332

Ok, I just should have clarified what you meant when you said that the Book of Enoch is Jewish?

(Also, how do you get the cool banners at the bottom of your post?)

Last edited by a moderator: