Oceanus

DeletedUser

Chupavi - Please think before posting!

Where am I in those msgs? So you kinda failed. I'm not here to represent anyone. If some1 feel that need to prove something to you guys I'm sure that that person will come and speak in his name. I'm not here to represent X or Oceanus either, I cant talk in name of anyone else but me. I came here to answer simple question so you guys don't get too lost in toughs. Now if you ppl have need to acuse some1 for something I think you should go make another topic and keep this for questions about Oceanus like title say.

And I forgot to add 1 more tough. I will support and protect my alliance/s same as you ppl will protect yours.

Mate, I hate to break this to you. But by posting, whatever you say does reflect your alliance. That's how it works. When your part of an alliance, what you say reflects your alliance. It also reflects you. And so far you are doing a HORRIBLE JOB.

Why do you think very few VP members post? It reflects us as an alliance. Their all encouraged to post in the forums, but they have to be smart about it. Be smart about it and not make VP look an idiotic alliance. And so far, by your posts alone and no other Oceanus member speaking on the forums. That is the opinion we are forming of this new called alliance even though some of those members have been in Beta for a long time, your just reinforcing that image that some old alliances have had of Xmortis/Oceanus.

So before you post anything else. Type what you want to say. Read it FOUR TIMES at least and if you like what you say and it will reflect well on Oceanus, POST IT. If it doesn't, then edit it and re-read again 4 times. Then repeat again, until your posts will reflect Oceanus in a positive light instead of a negative light.

The people who know this very well is people in leadership, and are decent/good leaders. Those who are normal members, or are bad leaders usually don't see what they say reflects on the alliance at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As far as I know we and X are still 1 alliance and thus we will not pact with Phenom cuz we would backstab our allies (same thing they did to us). So its NO.

Since this is 5th time I'm typing this, it will be shorter than other versions but you will get point. (I rly hate auto logout here)

I cant change your views about X as whole and i don't I plan to fix this, you have your personal opinions.
Now otis as I see you have no respect for our alliance but thus that fact we are still allied. Do you rly represent whole alliance with those words. And does whole X including Oceanus have same tough as you. I think not so your statement that individuals represent whole alliances views and "That's is the way it works" is pretty much false statement. So I still stand behind what I have said in quoted txt.

Only thing I can represent about Oceanus is that we have need to make some changes and we still have same enemies and goals. And we are not formed to fix your opinion about whole X (since we still are 1 alliance). We think this is better way than to desolve whole X and start all over again. Those that don't know true reason why we doing this shouldn't find that out from me either.

I like any other individual have our own individual goals and the ways how we play game. Alliances are or atleast should be here so we all could help each others to achieve that goal trough team work. And not to be judged or worshiped by others. Well some have that egomaniac goals too but its their personal thing and I will not judge them in any way. And I think No1 should judge others too. You can hate or like me, that will not influence the way I play this game.

So I am pretty much aware what I post. And I don't mind if some1 makes fun of me but I will do same in other direction. I read this forum and I can see theres alot of hate, pnp and flaming here for own causes, thus I didn't had need to post any thing till now. And now too I came to provide info that some may find useful not to make fun or judge anyone.

DeletedUser

Hmm, well since Oceanus is a new alliance made from the elite of a dying alliance, I for one will happily watch and see how it progresses. Who knows, you may rise to fame and fortune (some of the veterans might remember how PoC started :) ), or you might implode and dissapear into history (cough, The republic).

Anyway, Lets all give Chup and Oceanus the benifit of renewal, and see how they conduct themselves in beta:).

DeletedUser11969

Hey No1 you are right "Cool" set me on fire and I will piss ice cubes LOL :)

DeletedUser

Only Xmortis could hijack their own thread about them, and turn it into an argument...sigh.

DeletedUser

This thread was not made by X or O, its not an official thread about what is going on, any comments made are not on behalf of X/O, everything you read here is not based on anything factual, if we wanted the public to know what was going on we would have made our own thread or done it through the public news or something. There are some that known about what is really going on and others that will soon know....but u don't see them posting here with big mouths do u?......thats why they're in the know

DeletedUser

aww DisMember I was expecting neov2 to forward it onto bowzer or a Pheno leader based on the way he was behaving, killing our CS's, etc.....after all it was a pm for him...but it seems I was wrong, fair is fair...he isn't the spy (internal pm's are not a crime)....it was worded deliberately for your mis-interpretation....now we know who the real traitor/spy is ;P Leaking internal pm's with your intent (using black PR, etc.) is a sign of betrayal esp against your allies....now, u want me to join Pheno to rim you? (oh look wait....Qlander is saying HE IS JOINING PHENO! QUICK MAKE A PUBLIC STATEMENT ON HIS BEHALF! ;P ) lmao

[sarcasm]
Yes! Qlander made bowzer quit! ;P thats what the PM said right? ...erm....yea lmao many factors did i guess, but no wait..I was the one that did it right? no I was the only one? No what, huh? " has anyone checked this guy for VDT's? No it can't be, Mr Anderson? Neo? Smith? ARGH!" No wait, hang on, didn't you get the internal memo? We are all mass quitting! Quick, hold a press conference, lets all break PACTs/allies/NAPs and shake it up some ;P....
[/sarcasm]

oh the stupidly of some of these posts lol

Disclaimer: These are not the views of my alliance.....oh must I put such a stupid disclaimer here? Like I speak for my alliance - NOT! There is a leadership team and if the public relations person wants to advise the community something, then they'll do it themselves!

DeletedUser6251

Thank you Dismember for posting my conversation with Qlander. Personally I feel Qlander should not be leading any alliance because he has the uncanny knack to make the entire alliance look bad, especially you Chupavi.

Going by Qlanders ego, I really don't believe the fact that Qlander being unwell made him go to VM. Credit goes to Thors to send him packing home. Guys can u remind me how many cities were taken from Qlander??

hahaha lol nice imagination. Since most of stuff you ppl post is fantasy about all alliances keep it going. But hey you keep forum alive, keep it going I had seen alot of fun stuff.

The best part is that people from your own alliance don't believe you, they think we are just making the forum a little humourous...

I dont why guys from X or Oceanus believe him anymore.. Face it , Qlander RAN away into VM leaving his alliance in a lot of trouble with Pheno. Do u think a leader should do that.. I dont think so , I have seen great leaders in Grepo, Qlander is an insult and definitely not one.

One friendly advice to Oceanus/X dont let Qlander lead, he'll take u nowhere instead throw u into trouble and u will be crying over your lost cities, like the last time...

By the way guys due to Qlanders lack to reason, I think he will not be talking to our leaders anymore with regard to diplomacy.. I hope someone else does cause we at SES dont have any malice for X or Oceanus.

No what, huh? " has anyone checked this guy for VDT's? No it can't be, Mr Anderson? Neo? Smith? ARGH!"

Im sure u were watching a lot of movies when Thor sent u home and Im sure u must have watched Matrix atleast once , no wonder the new found vigour...

DeletedUser

I have seen 1st version of post too but never mind that, context is same. I see you same as some other members have personal issues with Q, and I think it should be solved on that basis. Thus that theres no need to involve whole alliances. Why? ITS YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEM!!! now about Q I can say good things because he didn't show me bad side and did offered help more times.
I have pretty neutral opinion about SES. Why? I didn't had any contact with you guys (only 1 will do it later in text). Do I like you? No. Why? You killed too much of our CSs. I don't know if you do it on purpose or accidentally since I cant read your toughs. Would I fight with you? Depends. On what? If I get attacked I will defend and fight back, if you are classed as enemy I would find some targets for sure. If situations stay like this would I support you guys? Yes same as before when asked, if am able and none here need my help. Why I support my alliance? They did more for me than any of you. And if we in future end up in different alliances I would still help them if asked.

Now about that 1 contact I mentioned. I will not say who it is since theres no need for that and if you really want to know you will find out by your self.
Will you help me with conquest of "*****" yea sure. So next day I find out he attacked other city that I was conquering. So we need to manage this asap... Whats happening I'm conquering that city? bla bla I'm sorry. Ok so to avoid greater damage to both of us I recall all support leaving city with only attacking force (2k farm space roughly). What I got was "thanks" and some materials (not nearly enough to rebuild all loses even if I still need to waste time to rebuild them).
So... Will I help him in future? Yes as long we hold our ties as allies if I can. Would I make that sacrefise for him again? NO! Why? He didn't conquer either of those 2 towns I mentioned in text, he didn't show respect to me or sacrefise I have made for him. Whats reason for that? I don't know and I don't care. Do I hate him for what hes done? No.

Thats all I can say about SES and If you want respect from me you need to do better than that. Can you change my tough about you or Q or my alliance with pnp and stats or by flaming our alliance and members. NO!! I don't know what others here think of you and I don't care its their thing. And again theres no need to involve whole alliance in personal problems. But if you have that need do so, I will still support alliance that I'm in and all members in it.

DeletedUser

Chupavi...he gave you resources (although little). I’m not quite understanding why you’re posting here. You’ don’t really seem to have a point to prove, you haven’t really told us anything about Oceanus, and there doesn’t seem to be an opponent you want to argue against.

When you say you will support your alliance and all its members, do you mean Oceanus or Xmortis? You probably mean Oceanus, since the players in Xmortis whom Oceanus abandoned no longer count. I love that statement, and even better how Oceanus has found the loophole.

“I will still support alliance that I'm in and all members in it.” Awesome!...and then war breaks out. “Oh no! We can’t support all members...no wait we can! Just abandon all members we can’t support! Then we can still say “I will still support alliance that I'm in and all members in it.”

DeletedUser

Is it me, or is your post a little difficult to understand Qlander? I know its not my intelligence playing up here, so help me out please. :)

DeletedUser6251

I have seen 1st version of post too but never mind that, context is same. I see you same as some other members have personal issues with Q, and I think it should be solved on that basis. Thus that theres no need to involve whole alliances. Why? ITS YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEM!!! now about Q I can say good things because he didn't show me bad side and did offered help more times.
I have pretty neutral opinion about SES. Why? I didn't had any contact with you guys (only 1 will do it later in text). Do I like you? No. Why? You killed too much of our CSs. I don't know if you do it on purpose or accidentally since I cant read your toughs. Would I fight with you? Depends. On what? If I get attacked I will defend and fight back, if you are classed as enemy I would find some targets for sure. If situations stay like this would I support you guys? Yes same as before when asked, if am able and none here need my help. Why I support my alliance? They did more for me than any of you. And if we in future end up in different alliances I would still help them if asked.

Now about that 1 contact I mentioned. I will not say who it is since theres no need for that and if you really want to know you will find out by your self.
Will you help me with conquest of "*****" yea sure. So next day I find out he attacked other city that I was conquering. So we need to manage this asap... Whats happening I'm conquering that city? bla bla I'm sorry. Ok so to avoid greater damage to both of us I recall all support leaving city with only attacking force (2k farm space roughly). What I got was "thanks" and some materials (not nearly enough to rebuild all loses even if I still need to waste time to rebuild them).
So... Will I help him in future? Yes as long we hold our ties as allies if I can. Would I make that sacrefise for him again? NO! Why? He didn't conquer either of those 2 towns I mentioned in text, he didn't show respect to me or sacrefise I have made for him. Whats reason for that? I don't know and I don't care. Do I hate him for what hes done? No.

Thats all I can say about SES and If you want respect from me you need to do better than that. Can you change my tough about you or Q or my alliance with pnp and stats or by flaming our alliance and members. NO!! I don't know what others here think of you and I don't care its their thing. And again theres no need to involve whole alliance in personal problems. But if you have that need do so, I will still support alliance that I'm in and all members in it.

Chupavi can u never make sense.. Just get a Life!!

DeletedUser

I still look on Oceanus and X as same alliance as stated before. So theres no need to use my name in post that is personal problem that some ppl have with Q. I guess I will have start to paint pictures to some ppl here so they can find point in some of my posts, because they don't look. Atho I'm not sure if I'm so good artist you would again see what you want. Well I have a Life and that too is not your problem.
So I will just leave your little safe heaven so you could continue to imagine some stuff, because theres no point in arguing since we all have different opinions about different ppl and cant change others with our posts.

Lugosi

Strategos
*facepalm* was that Qlander using some cheesy comparison of the domino theory from the vietnam war?

DeletedUser12662

sounds more like Qlander quoting Zap Brannigan. I wouldn't stake anything on it though.

DeletedUser

its how closer Qlander is to Zapp Brannigan, even his OWN reply was very similar

DeletedUser6950

Wow, after all of that I am none the wiser. I think Qlander has some dark mysterious plan of some kind either that or it's just a load bs. Can't wait to find out.