October POTM nominations!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright I know a few of you have been waiting for it so let's get it started. So you know the deal. You can each nominate two people for the POTM. Once a person has to nominations I'll put them into a list in this post so everyone can see. The winner gets not only bragging rights but a title! Yes that's right a title. Feel free to make a thread to get people to vote for you but no bribing with rep or anything. No telling players from your alliance to join the forum and vote for you. Once the polls start you are not allowed to vote for yourself. If I find you have broken one of these rules I will remove you from the competition. I'll let this thread run for 5 days and then I will create the poll.

The List So Far:
Deadly Truth
Lady Acacia
LEEJG
vikingr
Kosta

Last edited:

DeletedUser14786

Deadly Truth, hands down. I always get a kick out of his posts.

DeletedUser

I nominate Lady Acacia. She hasn't kicked me out of Virus yet, even after many drunken nights of crude and inappropriate behavior. She is a saint, and deserves recognition for her strong belief in freedom of speech, as opposed to others who (will remain nameless) prefer to subjugate the voice of others through a more Stalinist method of censorship.

Cheers :)

DeletedUser

Deadly truth, hands down

Pffft, Lady Acacia would spank Deadly Truth like the two dollar [fill blank with a noun that is used to describe an individual who performs favors that are world famous in Amsterdam for money] he is. She will teach him a lesson in pain unbeknownst to Clive Barker. Her ability to dish out pain will make [insert serial killer name here] cry like the little [insert derogatory term used to describe female dogs here] he is. She is death incarnate and must be respected as so.

Cheers :)

DeletedUser13255

Question for Mod: Shouldn't the person nominated for Forum Personality of the Month have to have actually posted on these forums? [No offense meant to a couple of those nominated alongside DT]

DeletedUser7213

Question for Mod: Shouldn't the person nominated for Forum Personality of the Month have to have actually posted on these forums? [No offense meant to a couple of those nominated alongside DT]

I actually thought it was player of the month. Hence the lack of "forum" before POTM. It should be clarified, really.

To be fair, the Rho forums are pretty dire. *yawns*

I nominate Lady Acacia, she has a wonderful personality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It's a Forum Personality of the Month, I thought everyone knew what a POTM was seeing as how they have been around for quite some time. However I've seen players who barely post in the selected forum win these so it comes down to whoever is nominated fairly and wins fairly. If the player who wins is someone who posted 1 funny comment in the last month then so be it. You guys decide the winner

DeletedUser7213

It's a Forum Personality of the Month, I thought everyone knew what a POTM was seeing as how they have been around for quite some time. However I've seen players who barely post in the selected forum win these so it comes down to whoever is nominated fairly and wins fairly. If the player who wins is someone who posted 1 funny comment in the last month then so be it. You guys decide the winner

Nope, not really. I've predominantly posted in Gamma and we've not really had any of these POTM's, thankfully.:p

DeletedUser13255

Why does it seem to me that everything in the Rho forums turn into an alliance v. alliance vote for their leaders? I nominate LEEJG, he makes me giggle...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well Rho only has a handful of active posters and they happen to be from the same few alliances so it's bound to end up this way until this forum picks up in activity

DeletedUser

Will have to go with vikingr and Deadly Truth! lol, just LOVED that ego battle that happened there. especially from vikingr's side!! (SW):pro:(SW)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My vote is for Lady Acacia. She is special. Talented and skillful not only in Grepolis but also in writing. Already read some nice stories she made. She deserve this.

DeletedUser17209

Seing as its a forum POTM and deadly truth has already been nominated then I can only really go for KostaCzvLazic, he's always posting somwhere, and for the other, KING HARRY, just for his mis-informed, laughable posts.