October POTM nominations!

DeletedUser

Seing as its a forum POTM and deadly truth has already been nominated then I can only really go for KostaCzvLazic, he's always posting somwhere, and for the other, KING HARRY, just for his mis-informed, laughable posts.

thanks

DeletedUser

"No telling players from your alliance to join the forum and vote for you"

erm just one thing, I thought the idea was to get more people to join to make the forum more lively? Not just to pat each other on the back for being good forumites.... not that anyone is patting my back but you know what I mean.

I don't know who to nominate coz I don't know anyone well enough so I nominate MrLeN coz he is/was a good laugh :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"No telling players from your alliance to join the forum and vote for you"

erm just one thing, I thought the idea was to get more people to join to make the forum more lively? Not just to pat each other on the back for being good forumites.... not that anyone is patting my back but you know what I mean.

No i dont actually LOL:p

DeletedUser

I think not2sane should be nominated. Always a wise thing to stay on the good side of the Not2Sane

DeletedUser7213

F0rtune, you're like a week too late :p

The poll's been and gone.

DeletedUser

F0rtune, you're like a week too late :p

The poll's been and gone.

so who won? where is the thread showing the results? Why is was it over when we are only just halfway through october?

Did it successfully generate loads of new members and interest/content for the forums?

taxi for....

:rolleyes:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The reason it's over half way through October is because the winner is the personality for the month of October. Deadly Truth won and the thread is over in the competitions section. Comp thread are supposed to get moved there so we can award the winner their title. 32 people voted and the thread got 500+ views also and this thread has over 700 views and 3 pages worth of posts. So I would say this is an improvement in activity.

DeletedUser

It's not in the comp thread anymore, i think it got deleted by someone..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Trust me it's there, you guys just can't see it atm. Once the title gets awarded it should be moved to the hall of fame section.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
That's not a half bad idea for a forum comp. The most interesting man/woman on the forum. They makes the Giants seem small, they are the reason Heroes are Heroic, the Gods worship them, etc etc.