Milestones Of Pella

DeletedUser6378

I'm not mad. Not even close. there is no sense in these milestones as this idiot is just going to change them as he did a little bit ago. So these are absolutely worthless. maybe i will make a milestone thread so it can be done and be accurate.

DeletedUser

im going to keep my own thread of the players I take cities from

DeletedUser

I'm not mad. Not even close. there is no sense in these milestones as this idiot is just going to change them as he did a little bit ago. So these are absolutely worthless. maybe i will make a milestone thread so it can be done and be accurate.

Do not come on these forums to offend people and attempt to insult them. If you wish to prove anything do it IN-GAME and not on the forums. I admit I made a mistake but when I edited The Banned in I forgot to change the 6 to a 5. 50k is a better milestone because its half of 100k which is the next milestone. I will be changing various milestones over the coming days to make it more appropriate. Its just a thread not an official Grepolis thing if you wish to complain about what my rankings say or an error made do it in a polite way that doesn't make you look like a kook.

DeletedUser20921

oh it's 2500 pts -_-, normally it's always 2000 pts because that's when you get an award for it ;)

DeletedUser

any second now the banned is going to have the 100k points one there at 999005 right now soooos......

DeletedUser6378

I don't see why take the time to post here he has already quit.

DeletedUser

really? All the talk on the forums and he couldn't survive past BP, what a sad story. May I suggest the rim of a speed 1 morale world, far away from the big boys?

DeletedUser

i dont know who got the 5k total bp points for alliance it was havoc or the banned but im pretty sure we norma snockers got the 10k one

DeletedUser6378

alex this is a waste of time. he keeps changing the milestones around, and doesn't know who is supposed to have them.

DeletedUser

alex this is a waste of time. he keeps changing the milestones around, and doesn't know who is supposed to have them.

Again, if you don't like it, ignore it. You don't have to keep coming on here to make yourself look all high and mighty.

My editing is done BTW, I fixed up the points milestone

DeletedUser28226

AA dont want to make holds in it all but
-Attack Battle Points-

1k: HaVoC
5k: The BANNED
10k: Norma Snockers

no one has even hit 10k attack points its total points they got

DeletedUser6378

how about i just spam this thread until it is locked. it is very easy to do.