Milestones Of Pella

DeletedUser

Lol no problems, you guys have an online/offline calculator there? Seriously everyday same time theres attacks and none when Im online

DeletedUser

you dont have that website that tells you when players are offline? lol

DeletedUser

Lol yeah at the start of the world I laughed at your alliance, now I realise its the Best alliance here, but I still cannot call any alliance permanent

DeletedUser

at the start i laughted at yours, im still laughing :p

he accused us of being MRA and then joined the worst MRA on the entire server. I laughed so hard when I saw him among these peasants. I wonder if they have a guide on how to be the most productive farm for other players.

DeletedUser

he accused us of being MRA and then joined the worst MRA on the entire server. I laughed so hard when I saw him among these peasants. I wonder if they have a guide on how to be the most productive farm for other players.

You gotta join the alliance thats near you. And I wasnt in Legio up until a few days ago. The BANNED aren't an MRA but they're far from elite

DeletedUser

carbon tech.jpg
what's that? Isn't it the top member of your alliance? That's how they sing after I pimp them. AA, with your performance on this server, you are not qualified to judge anyone.

DeletedUser

Where would you be if you were being farmed by 6 players that only attacked when you were offline. I assume they have used my external posts to work out when my online/offline times are. I am not judging I am posting my personal thoughts? Surely you can't call The BANNED an elite alliance compared to DeB, PV and PB (I have never been in any of these alliances)

DeletedUser

I was outnumbered as well and I was attacked when offline. You gotta be more active and more aggressive.

DeletedUser

yack yack yack yack yack.... I can tell you that a player rather not say who was on an island with 10 of my members and good members at that who was not cracked at anytime.... if your active and skillful enough you can be on an island all alone and still win...I plan to show that very soon......

DeletedUser

lol yeah, I do like to talk dont I? I guess I underestimated some of your players skill