Official Permanent Ban Premade Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser8969
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8969

I say North (in general) that would be the top 2 core oceans.

Also, Please join this forum for Permanent Ban! Soc, Miles, and Pyth will be forum mods (oracles) with me!
Forum

external forums aren't a great idea. we work primary out of the game forums and skype. skype is pretty important if you want to talk to our vets as many of them are on skype frequently.

DeletedUser

It's just for off topic and it also helps people learn about the other players and get a feel for everything before the world opens! :)

Also I need the skypes so I can make a group (if you want)

DeletedUser8969

It's just for off topic and it also helps people learn about the other players and get a feel for everything before the world opens! :)

Also I need the skypes so I can make a group (if you want)

group's made. pm me or icyber with your skype. there are people on right now.

DeletedUser

In-game name(s): fhibner

Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/331722

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: To some degree yes :p

Worlds You Currently Play: Gamma , Mu also Psi which im there for the lolz and not actually trying to be best (half of a training world to try out stuff for the new 2.0 worlds)

Will our server be your main server?: I spend the same time on all always have all of them open and just flick through

Previous experience: Been on grepo for a long time. Reason for such low point score after this long is because at some point i left.

The best alliance you have been part of: Fusion in Gamma.

Your gaming/grepo moto: Conquer or be Conquered or The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Great communications. Very active in ABP. Supportive.

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Lack of support. People that are there just so they dont get attacked.

Recommended recruit: tommyfjh (even tho he applied :p)

Do you have and use skype?: Yah its fhibner

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s): fhibner

Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/331722

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: To some degree yes :p

Worlds You Currently Play: Gamma , Mu also Psi which im there for the lolz and not actually trying to be best (half of a training world to try out stuff for the new 2.0 worlds)

Will our server be your main server?: I spend the same time on all always have all of them open and just flick through

Previous experience: Been on grepo for a long time. Reason for such low point score after this long is because at some point i left.

The best alliance you have been part of: Fusion in Gamma.

Your gaming/grepo moto: Conquer or be Conquered or The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Great communications. Very active in ABP. Supportive.

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Lack of support. People that are there just so they dont get attacked.

Recommended recruit: tommyfjh (even tho he applied :p)

Do you have and use skype?: Yah its fhibner

sure, why not. we can always boot you if you troll too much.

DeletedUser

In-game name(s):Adoku
Grepostats link(s):http://www.grepostats.com/world/en26/player/710646 Sorry but I ghosted my old 1.6 worlds and just ghosted my athens world, but this is all I have after just coming back a few weeks ago.
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?:Some what yes, I like to plan out my attacks before I strike.
Worlds You Currently Play:Byzantium
Will our server be your main server?:Yes
Previous experience:I used to play on the 1.6 world Eta and had around 18k points, but dude to get bored of it I deleted it but I am happy to be back.
The best alliance you have been part of:poseidons minions
Your gaming/grepo moto: Trust only those who you are loyal to and who are loyal back to you.
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:don't back down
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:people not asking for help when they need it.
Recommended recruit:None
Do you have and use skype?:Yes it is solarmoss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

You took away my favorite thing :O Do you mean ingame, skype or these forums?

If i must i will stop :p

i don't mind the forums so much. ingame we are more serious without being entirely serious.

DeletedUser21418

like what i see, just one thing

Hey guys.
this is not meant as an insult to anyone, but can we expect that there will attend good players on this server, We only want a serious struggle against anyone know what_ they are doing.
in advance thanks for the reply.

Skull / Calva / kraniet

DeletedUser

Slover

In-game name(s): Slover

Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en25/player/2144460

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes, I despise sim city. I like conquering cities!

Worlds You Currently Play: Athens

Will our server be your main server?: I will play this world and Athens equally.
Previous experience: Athens is my first real world but I feel I have learned very quickly and will be an asset to any alliance.

The best alliance you have been part of: Although they didn't last as long on Athens as I hoped, Riot has been my favorite guild, with Two for Flinching second.

Your gaming/grepo moto: The best defense is offense!

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: No turtles. Either attack/conquer or find another guild.

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: I hate seeing players who don't use teamwork to their advantage and/or those who are to lazy to check their timers and cause catastrophes.

Recommended recruit: Tuza22

Do you have and use skype?: Yes, I do. arng_slover

DeletedUser8969

Hey guys.
this is not meant as an insult to anyone, but can we expect that there will attend good players on this server, We only want a serious struggle against anyone know what_ they are doing.
in advance thanks for the reply.

Skull / Calva / kraniet

this is a morale-free server. most good grepo players prefer no morale and unless they detest 2.0 will play a new server if not playing an old. servers with these settings will attract good players like flies. i doubt my alliance will be the only good one in the upcoming world. it remains to see if there will be any great ones however.

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s):Adoku
Grepostats link(s):http://www.grepostats.com/world/en26/player/710646 Sorry but I ghosted my old 1.6 worlds and just ghosted my athens world, but this is all I have after just coming back a few weeks ago.
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?:Some what yes, I like to plan out my attacks before I strike.
Worlds You Currently Play:Byzantium
Will our server be your main server?:Yes
Previous experience:I used to play on the 1.6 world Eta and had around 18k points, but dude to get bored of it I deleted it but I am happy to be back.
The best alliance you have been part of:poseidons minions
Your gaming/grepo moto: Trust only those who you are loyal to and who are loyal back to you.
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:don't back down
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:people not asking for help when they need it.
Recommended recruit:None
Do you have and use skype?:Yes it is solarmoss

ok. provisionally accepted.

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s): Slover

Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en25/player/2144460

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes, I despise sim city. I like conquering cities!

Worlds You Currently Play: Athens

Will our server be your main server?: I will play this world and Athens equally.
Previous experience: Athens is my first real world but I feel I have learned very quickly and will be an asset to any alliance.

The best alliance you have been part of: Although they didn't last as long on Athens as I hoped, Riot has been my favorite guild, with Two for Flinching second.

Your gaming/grepo moto: The best defense is offense!

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: No turtles. Either attack/conquer or find another guild.

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: I hate seeing players who don't use teamwork to their advantage and/or those who are to lazy to check their timers and cause catastrophes.

Recommended recruit: Tuza22

Do you have and use skype?: Yes, I do. arng_slover

accepted provisionally.

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s): Sappho of Eressos
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en21/player/1927338
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: more than anyone else
Worlds You Currently Play: Phi
Will our server be your main server?: if it has enough competition to keep me stimulated
Previous experience: never lost a city, only internal conquests
The best alliance you have been part of: Drunken Rodents (Upsilon)
Your gaming/grepo moto: kill
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: always be ready for war, be agressive, keep city points low and pop high, protect cities by sniping not by turtling.
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: i don't like people building their own personal empires with total disregard to the strategic direction of the alliance
Recommended recruit: already on the list
Do you have and use skype?: yes

accepted. since we keep pacts to a bare minimum, that minimum perhaps being zero, you shouldn't have any trouble finding action should you seek it.

DeletedUser

icyber who has graciously decided to mod the board for us.
luke_NOOOOOO.jpeg

:D

DeletedUser12324

Application:
In-game name(s): Phears

Grepostats link(s):http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/player/475855

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes when given the chance.

Worlds You Currently Play: Pi and started back on Epsilon

Will our server be your main server?: Alongside Pi

Previous experience: Played for i believe nearly 2 years now, started on Epsilon which i later quit, got up to about 25 cities on there and was also a leader of artemis. Then moved onto Pi, i have had a very very hard time there, i'm the only player left from my original alliance which hasn't been rimmed or left the game, as you can see from my stats ive HAD to play defensively for a while now however i am an aggressive player i just haven't had too much chance to do that on Pi however i am still ranked around 50 in ABPs which i think considering my situation is pretty good.

The best alliance you have been part of:

Artemis on Epsilon(used to be number 2).

Your gaming/grepo moto: Don't say you've beaten me until you have my last city.

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:

An alliance of members that can all take care of themselves but at the same time will all defend eachother to the death.

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:

Too cocky, lazy.

Recommended recruit: X

Do you have and use skype?:Can do although sometimes freezes!

Status
Not open for further replies.