• Thread starter DeletedUser8969
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8969

Application:
In-game name(s): Phears

Grepostats link(s):http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/player/475855

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes when given the chance.

Worlds You Currently Play: Pi and started back on Epsilon

Will our server be your main server?: Alongside Pi

Previous experience: Played for i believe nearly 2 years now, started on Epsilon which i later quit, got up to about 25 cities on there and was also a leader of artemis. Then moved onto Pi, i have had a very very hard time there, i'm the only player left from my original alliance which hasn't been rimmed or left the game, as you can see from my stats ive HAD to play defensively for a while now however i am an aggressive player i just haven't had too much chance to do that on Pi however i am still ranked around 50 in ABPs which i think considering my situation is pretty good.

The best alliance you have been part of:

Artemis on Epsilon(used to be number 2).

Your gaming/grepo moto: Don't say you've beaten me until you have my last city.

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:

An alliance of members that can all take care of themselves but at the same time will all defend eachother to the death.

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:

Too cocky, lazy.

Recommended recruit: X

Do you have and use skype?:Can do although sometimes freezes!

cool, your in. hit either myself or icyber up with your skype and we'll add you to alliance chat.

DeletedUser

Heya, can you add me to the skype please?
I'm theonlythomas1.
THanks
T

DeletedUser

socrates what direction are we picking north-west or what?

DeletedUser

We all know members alone cant win the game but its looking good our recruitment so far. i think you've recruited a lot of great players socrates34 :)

DeletedUser21770

Application:
In-game name(s): Rising Legacy

Grepostats link(s): Rising Legacy Stats

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Well I haven't been given the opportunity to be yet, but I certainly plan to be, although obviously I'll think about my actions before I do them.

Worlds You Currently Play: Byzantium

Will our server be your main server?:
Most likely.

Previous experience: Only Byzantium, and have only been playing for 2 weeks.

The best alliance you have been part of: Roman Republic

Your gaming/grepo moto: Respect everyone unless they lack respect themselves.
If they lack respect, it gives you another reason to rim them.

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Be a close-knit group, who will back each other up in the correct circumstances, and are willing to give people time to prove themselves.

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Cockiness. I've seen enough of that in my first two weeks to last me a lifetime.
Recommended recruit: I'm not experienced enough to name people yet =/
Do you have and use skype?: Not at this time. I would consider it if I am able to join though.

DeletedUser19523

hello, i would like to apply. i cannot guarantee i wil join you, but right now, as it stands, this is the best one i've seen yet, so im likely to go with you if you will have me.

ingame name: geko4740

grepostats link: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=geko4740&type=player

aggressive?: slowly but surely

currrent worlds: epsilon, eta, byzantium, (corinth)

main server?: it all depends on what happens when i get there...

experience: i have played a while, and i like grepolis. its a very fun game. i am known for my attacks, and my strategy behind it. lately, RL has been interfering, so i may not be on a whole lot. but when i am on, i make the best of it.

best alliance: Seriously Enlightened(epsilon)

gaming motto: 15 minutes could make you lose 15 cities or more, with geko!

Rules added: pacts and recruitment always limited until we review their alliance

something i dont like: when people get mad and kick you for no reason. (yes, its happened before)

skype: sorry to say, i do not use skype. i dont have the time, and to be 100% honest, i think its a waste of time.

once again, i hope you will let me join, as i would love to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In-game name(s): DragonKiller8
Grepostats link(s):http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=DragonKiller8&type=player they arent that impressive cause i quit ingame for a while so all the decent worlds i was in got conquered.
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: if i need BP/resources than yes
Worlds You Currently Play: just athens
Will our server be your main server?: secondary
Previous experience: not a whole lot but i'm willing to learn
The best alliance you have been part of: ExileD in tau
Your gaming/grepo moto: dont have one
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: NO REFUGEES! and probably a point limit
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: arguing (meaning people in the alliance arguing). it causes lots of merges
Recommended recruit: if he doesnt make a premade of his own than phoenixavier
Do you have and use skype?: yup boco-fo.sho

DeletedUser

YAY!!! DragonKiller wants to join!!!! HUZZAH great day!!!

DeletedUser

uh wow tommy i didnt think me joining a premade was that big of a deal.

DeletedUser8969

Application:
In-game name(s): Rising Legacy

Grepostats link(s): Rising Legacy Stats

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Well I haven't been given the opportunity to be yet, but I certainly plan to be, although obviously I'll think about my actions before I do them.

Worlds You Currently Play: Byzantium

Will our server be your main server?:
Most likely.

Previous experience: Only Byzantium, and have only been playing for 2 weeks.

The best alliance you have been part of: Roman Republic

Your gaming/grepo moto: Respect everyone unless they lack respect themselves.
If they lack respect, it gives you another reason to rim them.

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Be a close-knit group, who will back each other up in the correct circumstances, and are willing to give people time to prove themselves.

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Cockiness. I've seen enough of that in my first two weeks to last me a lifetime.
Recommended recruit: I'm not experienced enough to name people yet =/
Do you have and use skype?: Not at this time. I would consider it if I am able to join though.

you're in. skype is free and we just use the free chat options on it. the skype chatroom is up and running for this alliance.

i don't like to see cockiness either. although it is just confidence when you can actually follow it up.

DeletedUser21770

I don't mind confidence if you can back it up. It's just irritating when someone acts tough and is hiding behind somebody else, or behind a name (alliance).

Thank you for accepting. I'll look at geting Skype after work tonight.

DeletedUser8969

hello, i would like to apply. i cannot guarantee i wil join you, but right now, as it stands, this is the best one i've seen yet, so im likely to go with you if you will have me.

ingame name: geko4740

grepostats link: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=geko4740&type=player

aggressive?: slowly but surely

currrent worlds: epsilon, eta, byzantium, (corinth)

main server?: it all depends on what happens when i get there...

experience: i have played a while, and i like grepolis. its a very fun game. i am known for my attacks, and my strategy behind it. lately, RL has been interfering, so i may not be on a whole lot. but when i am on, i make the best of it.

best alliance: Seriously Enlightened(epsilon)

gaming motto: 15 minutes could make you lose 15 cities or more, with geko!

Rules added: pacts and recruitment always limited until we review their alliance

something i dont like: when people get mad and kick you for no reason. (yes, its happened before)

skype: sorry to say, i do not use skype. i dont have the time, and to be 100% honest, i think its a waste of time.

once again, i hope you will let me join, as i would love to.

ok. i'll add you to the list.

skype is very useful imho, but what would i know?

Status
Not open for further replies.