Official Permanent Ban Premade Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser8969
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s): DragonKiller8
Grepostats link(s):http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=DragonKiller8&type=player they arent that impressive cause i quit ingame for a while so all the decent worlds i was in got conquered.
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: if i need BP/resources than yes
Worlds You Currently Play: just athens
Will our server be your main server?: secondary
Previous experience: not a whole lot but i'm willing to learn
The best alliance you have been part of: ExileD in tau
Your gaming/grepo moto: dont have one
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: NO REFUGEES! and probably a point limit
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: arguing (meaning people in the alliance arguing). it causes lots of merges
Recommended recruit: if he doesnt make a premade of his own than phoenixavier
Do you have and use skype?: yup boco-fo.sho

accepted.

DeletedUser

Application:
In-game name(s): Spartar the Great (lame name long story)
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en25/player/183212
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: I'm an aggressive expansionist.
Worlds You Currently Play: Athens
Will our server be your main server?: Yes, yes and yes I hate morale
Previous experience: Played Delta from opening day and rose to #2 in 044 after 6 months. Dabbled in a few other worlds. Currently playing Athens.
The best alliance you have been part of: The Huns in Delta
Your gaming/grepo moto: Strength through Unity
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: No Pacts and kicking players who fall behind for no reason or don't support other members in their time of need. Leaders who lead from the front.
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Players playing for themselves rather than throwing themselves into the bigger cause and absent leadership.
Recommended recruit: Rapscallion
Do you have and use skype?: Yes all day every day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

Application:
In-game name(s): Spartar the Great (lame name long story)
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en25/player/183212
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: I'm an aggressive expansionist.
Will our server be your main server?: Yes, yes and yes I hate morale
Previous experience: Played Delta from opening day and rose to #2 in 044 after 6 months. Dabbled in a few other worlds. Currently playing Athens.
The best alliance you have been part of: The Huns in Delta
Your gaming/grepo moto: Strength through Unity
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: No Pacts and kicking players who fall behind for no reason or don't support other members in their time of need. Leaders who lead from the front.
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Players playing for themselves rather than throwing themselves into the bigger cause and absent leadership.
Recommended recruit: Rapscallion
Do you have and use skype?: Yes all day every day
accepted. send me your skype via pm and i'll add you to alliance chat.

DeletedUser

May i join?

In-game name(s): studpuppy4427
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en13/player/1446697
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Most definately
Worlds You Currently Play: Nu a little bit, Chi
Will our server be your main server?: Probably
Previous experience: Nu, Rho, Chi, Byzantium
The best alliance you have been part of: The Efficacious on Nu rank #1
Your gaming/grepo moto: if it moves, attack it. If it doesnt move, attack it until it moves then attack it some more because now its moving (not original, i adopted this motto from one of my other Grepolis friends
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Ideal: few good pacts, many enemies, dominant in the core
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: MRA, dont we all :)
Recommended recruit: Bahklas: one of the best grepo players ive seen. Plays on Nu with me
Do you have and use skype?: Yes, name: studpuppy4427

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19523

ok. i'll add you to the list.

skype is very useful imho, but what would i know?

thanks, it is definate that i wil join you know, and i dont plan to get a skype soon, but if i do, ill tell u so we can chat and plan to conquer.... :cool:

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s): studpuppy4427
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en13/player/1446697
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Most definately
Worlds You Currently Play: Nu a little bit, Chi
Will our server be your main server?: Probably
Previous experience: Nu, Rho, Chi, Byzantium
The best alliance you have been part of: The Efficacious on Nu rank #1
Your gaming/grepo moto: if it moves, attack it. If it doesnt move, attack it until it moves then attack it some more because now its moving (not original, i adopted this motto from one of my other Grepolis friends
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Ideal: few good pacts, many enemies, dominant in the core
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: MRA, dont we all :)
Recommended recruit: Bahklas: one of the best grepo players ive seen. Plays on Nu with me
Do you have and use skype?: Yes, name: studpuppy4427

alright, you're in.

DeletedUser

Application

In-game name(s): Sotu
Grepostats link(s): http://www.en.grepostats.com/world/en25/player/256863
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes.
Will our server be your main server?: yes
Previous experience: Although i have only played Athens on grepolis...i have lot of experience in playing similar browser games like travian, tribal wars etc.
The best alliance you have been part of: Two for flinching on athens
Your gaming/grepo moto: FTW!!!
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Die! Die! Die! message for my enemies
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Inactive and sim city players.
Recommended recruit: Mechstud...he is my roommate and started playing grepolis on byzantum server. We are following rules so shared internet connection shouldnt be a problem.
Do you have and use skype? Yes...I will send friend request to socrates if my application is accepted...

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s): Sotu
Grepostats link(s): http://www.en.grepostats.com/world/en25/player/256863
Previous experience: Although i have only played Athens on grepolis...i have lot of experience in playing similar browser games like travian, tribal wars etc.
The best alliance you have been part of: Two for flinching on athens
Your gaming/grepo moto: FTW!!!
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Die! Die! Die! message for my enemies
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Inactive and sim city players.
Recommended recruit: Mechstud...he is my roommate and started playing grepolis on byzantum server. We are following rules so shared internet connection shouldnt be a problem.
Do you have and use skype? Yes...I will send friend request to socrates if my application is accepted...

you are accepted. if your friend wishes to join have him apply as well.:)

DeletedUser

In-game name(s):sasukepran
Grepostats link(s):sasukepran
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?:I am not to judge myself
Worlds You Currently Play:chi
Will our server be your main server?:depends oh how the alliance proceed.(i expect it will be great)
Previous experience:was in lambda till august.. in xi led an alliance which was killed overnight by allies.
The best alliance you have been part of: Knights of Freedom in lambda, Killer wabbits in xi and Samurai raccoons in chi.. i dont change alliance much
Your gaming/grepo moto:help the new guys.. kill the pros
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:my moto..
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:Alliance who dont give chance to new guys...
Recommended recruit:any new guy who has not played ever and is eager to learn..
Do you have and use skype?:sasukepran1990

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s):sasukepran
Grepostats link(s):sasukepran
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?:I am not to judge myself
Worlds You Currently Play:chi
Will our server be your main server?:depends oh how the alliance proceed.(i expect it will be great)
Previous experience:was in lambda till august.. in xi led an alliance which was killed overnight by allies.
The best alliance you have been part of: Knights of Freedom in lambda, Killer wabbits in xi and Samurai raccoons in chi.. i dont change alliance much
Your gaming/grepo moto:help the new guys.. kill the pros
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:my moto..
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:Alliance who dont give chance to new guys...
Recommended recruit:any new guy who has not played ever and is eager to learn..
Do you have and use skype?:sasukepran1990

you are accepted.

DeletedUser14385

i was an outside observer to that particular double cross but from my view point it looked like an act of such despicable proportions that even half of your own members left xi in disgust :p

DeletedUser19523

haha. that would be awesome, but with an alliance cap of 500, it will be an MRA galore as soon as the world starts. lololol

DeletedUser

I think its good we have so many members already, on other worlds we would be MRA by now but this world we barely scratch the surface of having a good number of players,
but it all relies on whether you actually have the good, elite players and have the troops,

50 very good players in a alliance ranked 30th with troops could easily beat 500 ok players in a alliance ranked 1st with little troops.

DeletedUser

I think its good we have so many members already, on other worlds we would be MRA by now but this world we barely scratch the surface of having a good number of players,
but it all relies on whether you actually have the good, elite players and have the troops,

50 very good players in a alliance ranked 30th with troops could easily beat 500 ok players in a alliance ranked 1st with little troops.

Kind of like Vendetta.

TROLLOLOLO!

DeletedUser

Application for membership

In-game name(s): Mechstud

Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en26/player/2398318

Worlds You Currently Play: Byzantium

Previous experience: Although i have only played Byzantium on grepolis...i have lot of experience in playing similar browser games like travian, tribal wars etc.

The best alliance you have been part of: "The Black Spot - AOS" on Byzantium

Your gaming/grepo moto: "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. "

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Not to be a MRA.

Recommended recruit: --

Do you have and use skype? Yes

:pro:

DeletedUser8969

In-game name(s): Mechstud

Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en26/player/2398318

Worlds You Currently Play: Byzantium

Previous experience: Although i have only played Byzantium on grepolis...i have lot of experience in playing similar browser games like travian, tribal wars etc.

The best alliance you have been part of: "The Black Spot - AOS" on Byzantium

Your gaming/grepo moto: "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. "

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Not to be a MRA.

Recommended recruit: --

Do you have and use skype? Yes

:pro:

accepted. you can PM me your skype and i'll add you to alliance chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.