Beginner Oliaxel123's GFX Shop

DeletedUser

I am looking for an avatar (normal size) and sing 700 x 120

Text: Lord Hanibal

Have no idea how it should look like (you pick...surprise me :p ) just that it have relations to Hannibal (not hannibal lecter...:D) the ancient Hannibal the Rome's Greatest Enemy...(SW)

Thanks

DeletedUser

Here it is, I was half asleep while making it so it is a little bad, I can redo it if you want:

Hanibal.png

DeletedUser

looks like ur getting some customers now oli. nice job sticking to it and working hard.

DeletedUser

I forgot your second text, if you want, I can add it. I am going to try and remake the whole siggy tomorrow, it is really sub-par right now.

well, yioure Original Is pretty Narly :D , But , ye , If you could do the second text it would be grreat ...

DeletedUser

Here it is, I was half asleep while making it so it is a little bad, I can redo it if you want:

Hanibal.png

If you can redo it...that would be good...and can you make Lord Hanibal to be more visible (letters)??

Did you also make avatar 80x80??

Thanks

DeletedUser

I will do all of the requests. The last two days have been hecticwo I will do them asap.

DeletedUser

Here is yours Hanibal:
Hanibal-1.png

Oops there is a cut off on the shield, it is not too noticeable, let me know if you want it fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like it :)....yeah if you have the time "cut off on the shield" would even be batter..

Also 80x80 avatar would be great if you can do it..

Thanks Great Work

DeletedUser

Here it is:
HanibalAvvy.png

And the edited sig:

Hanibal-2.png

DeletedUser

Sorry for double post but I just checked the image in my cp and it's too big. The pixels are right but it has to be less than this

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 700 by 120 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

Can you fix it for me? I'd love to show it off!

Edit: Actually dude I fixed the problem, it was with my brain. Cheers mate

DeletedUser

Again me

Hey my friend...don't think that i don't like avatar and sing you made...;)

I would like 2 more...avatar and sing...the same sizes

I have this on my profile:

image.php

But only this 240x180 i have...if you can do avatar and sing from it that would be perfect (i know you cant re-size it but maybe you know where to find it or something similar)

Again just Lord Hanibal as a text

Thanks