Beginner Oliaxel123's GFX Shop

DeletedUser

bioshock-2-wallpaper-3.jpg

Sorry it's so big. So somehow make this into an avatar (Maybe only the face?)
With BD or Banana Destroyer

DeletedUser

I got the original render that Thomas used, am making right now.

DeletedUser

I like the avatar you did for Banana Destroyer, can you do me an avvy that goes with my sig (bullseye from marvel comics). +rep as payment.

DeletedUser

Someone just -repped me for one of my avatars I made, I appreciate -reps only if they are signed, people should know that.

Edit:
They said that the avatar was not good, if so, then keep in mind that I am a newbie to GFX, and I am swamped with schoolwork... but now I am making excuses which I do not like to do :p

DeletedUser

I can modify these with your text if anyone wants!

Capture-7.png

Succubus.png

(I can fix the white line on the right of the second picture)

DeletedUser

Hey :D , Good to see yopu around the forums :D ,

Can you make a siggie
Text 1:Stingblade ( ghostly white (if that exists))

Text 2:He's coming for you O,o ( blood red )

Description: I'd klove too have a puppet or a mad clwn in it :DD , make it like a demented horror filmn theme if you can ... btw , mi siggie right is good for ingams , but In forum its a bit small , So as big as you ca really :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey dude. I was flitting around the shops and came across yours. I was gonna wait for dogukankurt to return but i'm impressed by your anime ones so I thought I should ask you for one

I'm looking for an avatar. Normal size

Text line 1: Fitzafus
Text line 2: Varangian Guards

Theme: If you don't mind trying two things then i'll list them. Can it either be

A. Viking theme
or
B. An anime theme. Something from Neon genesis or Cowboy bebop. FF7 will do also

Thanks a lot bud and I can't wait to see what you come up with

DeletedUser13936

Theme :

A Phoenix

Text :

HIHIpeople

The Phoenix of Eta has risen again

Size :

700x120

Thanks!

DeletedUser

Hey :D , Good to see yopu around the forums :D ,

Can you make a siggie
Text 1:Stingblade ( ghostly white (if that exists))

Text 2:He's coming for you O,o ( blood red )

Description: I'd klove too have a puppet or a mad clwn in it :DD , make it like a demented horror filmn theme if you can ... btw , mi siggie right is good for ingams , but In forum its a bit small , So as big as you ca really :D

I forgot your second text, if you want, I can add it. I am going to try and remake the whole siggy tomorrow, it is really sub-par right now.