Open letter to Spiller (The Alpha of Alpha)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Murtius - Keep going :) more entertainment for all of us on the Omi forums. Your letter to spiller on the forums, is showing your arrogance to show off, as if you're the top dog, maybe you are, it's good for you, it makes you feel proud I know. I am here to post my opinion, which can turn into a full debate if you want that lol. I wasn't provoking a war between you and TA, I was just mentioning it in my last post as Alpha has got pretty much boring for all of us, as you know, but that is up to you what you think. What about amirashah? Did you kick him because he was slightly inactive? Or was it because he was losing cities to the enemy you hate? I think both. We all have a RL, for all you know he may of had an emergency, I don't know... As for your second post, true, we all get lucky, did you not get lucky in this world, right?

@Mosert - Thanks mate, but no need to flatter me in front of these ladies :p

@G-Inquisitor - You don't know me, I don't know you, so don't make assumptions about me when you don't know me, simple enough, no? I was the main founder of CN back in it's old days but I had to leave due to RL... DC only did a better job than me when I left and UW/CN growth spurted, because they could do a lot more back then, and that's fair enough. I left both DC and Humle in charge, so obviously they would do better when I left, fool. I only came back when CN was literally dead and the best players joined Evo. Mosert, never called me a "legend of Omicron" he said of Eta, get your facts right and learn how to read. I haven't done much to prove myself on this world but I created CN along with DC as the co-founder. They did well, shame they left to join Evo, but isn't Evo made up of TU, BS and CN now? Wow... And this letter was to prove the arrogance of Murty, to show off and embarrass Alpha on the forums. They are dead now, Evo needs something new to keep them going otherwise people will just leave and the world will die completely.

I can keep posting here, I love having debates/arguments, just makes my forum grepolis experience more exciting hehe.

DeletedUser

Well I left Omi along time ago so Murty Aplha dead now?If so I should come byand have a tankard full with ya!

DeletedUser18993

hey ash how are ya? yeah alpha is basically dead i mean we took their WW off of them and they arent doing anything about it. also how is murty being arrogant? he is calling spiller out because all he does is go for inactives and it was him that started the war with TU in the first place so murty is asking spiller since they are both the founders to just duke it out. since spiller wont answer murtys mails then hes going to put spillers on blast to maybe get something out of him

DeletedUser

Has somebody from Alpha taken over jnc's account? You are really starting to sound like them, when I have ever claimed to be "top dog" or even said I was a great player? And yes I did get very lucky in this world with the allies I have, if you like I'm sure I can find you one of the many post I made on this very forum where I stated that exact fact. What's your point here?

Seems to me your just a jumped up nobody who has nothing to do so is coming on here trying to take on the "top dog". Well little puppy try if you like but I can assure you this doggie bites hard. As for amir he was booted due to been active while losing cities and not updating his support thread, we do all have RL where we get too busy to play but that's what VM is for. Am I happy I had to boot the guy? No! As I actually like him personally but some times when you are a leader you have to do things that don't sit well with you for the greater good of the alliance. Again what's your point here?

In fact what's your point full stop? Why are you even posting here if your not looking to argue with me? I can honestly say before your pointless post where you accused the most active alliance of simming I have never even heard of you. Your opinion means nothing to me, what zodd says means more to me than your opinion so again I'll ask you to crawl back under your rock and leave the judging of this world to players who actually play here. Go post in the Eta forum where people actually know who you are, perhaps they might even care what you think or have to say. As you don't seem to be winning many fans here.

DeletedUser16190

Well i dont know the rule about "dont post a threat where you dont play in" I guess you are waiting to people ask you where they post or not as a big dog of the neighbourhood :D
Has somebody from Alpha taken over jnc's account?
I like to the way of thinking of you, if someone says that you are not like, blaming to be in Alpha is foolish mate.

DeletedUser

Has somebody from Alpha taken over jnc's account? You are really starting to sound like them, when I have ever claimed to be "top dog" or even said I was a great player? And yes I did get very lucky in this world with the allies I have, if you like I'm sure I can find you one of the many post I made on this very forum where I stated that exact fact. What's your point here?

Seems to me your just a jumped up nobody who has nothing to do so is coming on here trying to take on the "top dog". Well little puppy try if you like but I can assure you this doggie bites hard. As for amir he was booted due to been active while losing cities and not updating his support thread, we do all have RL where we get too busy to play but that's what VM is for. Am I happy I had to boot the guy? No! As I actually like him personally but some times when you are a leader you have to do things that don't sit well with you for the greater good of the alliance. Again what's your point here?

In fact what's your point full stop? Why are you even posting here if your not looking to argue with me? I can honestly say before your pointless post where you accused the most active alliance of simming I have never even heard of you. Your opinion means nothing to me, what zodd says means more to me than your opinion so again I'll ask you to crawl back under your rock and leave the judging of this world to players who actually play here. Go post in the Eta forum where people actually know who you are, perhaps they might even care what you think or have to say. As you don't seem to be winning many fans here.
Thanks for the welcome *ahem :p

DeletedUser

There was a bunch of reasons why I got kicked from Evo and they are as follows:
1) AP test week. You can't be on when you have 4 5hr. tests in one week, it just wasn't happening.
2) The old Amir used EVERY vacation day I had.
3) I was loosing cities I would normally not have.
4) All of my support was in rmoller's city on the Alpha WW island
5) A much more interesting world in Achilles. This was probably the most important factor.
6) Minimal if any support from the players of Evo, some players helped a lot, but the majority of close by players watched as I made a lists of 10+ revolted cities that changed every time I got the chance to update (which in Evo's defense was very seldom).

It was a culmination of events that lead to me being kicked from Evo, many of which fell to circumstance or my own inaction and a slight amount falling on the shoulders of Evo. That being said, had I been the leader of Evo I would have kicked a player like I was at the time. I hold nothing against Murty and; as a matter of fact, am playing on a different world with him as we speak.

As for the James issue, I don't see why he can't comment, he knows Grepolis, has seriously played on Omicron in the past, and plays for fun now. Although you may not like him voicing his opinion on something he is not an expert on, it can be nice to see what a player that isn't connected, but understands the game has to say on an issue. Also, I do like to read what he has to say.

DeletedUser17104

Also atleast where holding our WW :p

That's pretty funny as well

As for the James issue, I don't see why he can't comment, he knows Grepolis, has seriously played on Omicron in the past, and plays for fun now. Although you may not like him voicing his opinion on something he is not an expert on, it can be nice to see what a player that isn't connected, but understands the game has to say on an issue. Also, I do like to read what he has to say.

He can comment, I think he has a pretty good whit about him. Reminds me of Sab. Problem is he does not know the full story, the ghosts he talks about were all from the same player on a WW island, so i think being able to take 10 plus cities on a WW and another 10 plus on an island next door before our enemies shows we know what we r doing (or maybe not - why would we let bcae control a ww ;).

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

Don't play as JNC in Omicron mate, you should know that. I am telling you that you think you are the top dog, didn't say you actually called yourself it. Posting this letter on the forum, just shows who's boss, gives more entertainment for all of us to read :) but I do enjoy a good read and sometimes a debate. Neither am I trying to take you on, if I wanted to then I would attack you ingame but why would I do that to my dear friends in Evo? I'm not stupid, I will see how the game plays out hehe.

As for Amir's kicking, fair enough, I've made them decisions in the past and normally I invite players back when I know the situation, but from what I know, he is quitting this world and moving on, another player bites the dust, this world is dying, it's a shame. But yeah I see your point for Amir's kicking, and since he is leaving then that is fair enough. I just like to post my thoughts :p however my point here was to simply wind you up, which worked hahahaha. Besides that, I just posted my opinion on Evo, about there lust for winning the world with wonders and conquering a load of ghosts, Which someone has corrected me as they belonged to Bcae, which were a priority to be taken, understandable. I don't keep track of players who go ghost or what goes on internally inside Evo, my mistake lol...

I don't really care if you do not who I am, I don't set out to make everyone in grepolis to know me, I only post in the worlds I play. And you should know that I play here, again not under the "J.n.c 93" account, that was my first and original account, now I play as Humlegutten as he was a close friend of mine ingame, didn't you know that? :S It does not matter anyway, I play here for fun, not to make commitments, I used to be serious with grepolis, nearly a year ago but then RL comes first I'm afraid. Now calm down, it's only a game, don't get all wound up because of my "silly" posts, it just makes my nights on grepo more fun as I love to always post my opinions and always expect a reaction. And I don't live under a rock, maybe you do as you keep saying it? Bit worrying there lmao. And finally, I do not care if I'm winning "fans" never really had much fans on Eta, had most of the world against me but still rose to the top with my alliance back in the old days but then you do when you want to win, right?. Why are we talking about Eta again? Oh right, Mosert brought it up. Cheers buddy but no need to flatter me haha but you are right mosert, it is good to see another player who isn't exactly an expert on the "full story" to post there thoughts on the matter. :D

Have fun in Omicron, I think Evo will have it's ups and downs, but then again every alliance does, it will be interesting to see like on other worlds. But overall, besides this petty conversation/argument/debate whatever you want to call it, you seem to be a very organised leader, it takes a lot to rise to the top, I as a leader, is retired unfortunately due to RL ;) Congrats anyway man.

James

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Top dog, king of Omi, great leader, very tactical, a worthy enemy, a worthy ally, I could go on here but I think you get the idea. You see all these things have been said to me or about me by my allies and enemies. Though to be honest the only thing that has been said about me that I actually agree with is my abilities to debate and corner my challenger. Some times I do this by been nice and leading them on, some times I do it with hard facts, but my main weapon in this area is to make the other player believe I am anger or he is getting to me.

So to recap here, you came on here to say we were slipping as we were only taking ghost, that was a fail as you realised the whole story. You brought up about us kicking airm, but that was a fail when you read the full facts. Lastly you thought you have wound me up, but that was a fail when you read this post. Zero out of 3, one would think you need improvement little puppy.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Top dog, king of Omi, great leader, very tactical, a worthy enemy, a worthy ally, I could go on here but I think you get the idea. You see all these things have been said to me or about me by my allies and enemies. Though to be honest the only thing that has been said about me that I actually agree with is my abilities to debate and corner my challenger. Some times I do this by been nice and leading them on, some times I do it with hard facts, but my main weapon in this area is to make the other player believe I am anger or he is getting to me.

So to recap here, you came on here to say we were slipping as we were only taking ghost, that was a fail as you realised the whole story. You brought up about us kicking airm, but that was a fail when you read the full facts. Lastly you thought you have wound me up, but that was a fail when you read this post. Zero out of 3, one would think you need improvement little puppy.

I believe with Amir, you didn't like the fact he was losing cities to your worst enemy Alpha and you didn't want to look bad hence you kick him, I don't believe all that rubbish about "He was green but he didn't update his support thread" yeah, so what? Maybe he didn't have time to go and do that, but I myself still sent troops and ships to defend a couple of his cities, as Amir/Mosert is a friend of mine.

As for winding you up. Well I say I have, judging by your defensive replies and your boring insults "Little puppy" "go crawl back under your rock" lol... Yeah how boring you are now *yawn* :D

DeletedUser18993

Dude you are the biggest hypocrite haha first you say you understand why Amira go kick and then you say you don't believe it. I mean you would not be a good founder or leader because you can't make up your mind. So id quit making myself look like an idiot like you are not that it took that much to embarrass you.

DeletedUser

Its almost beyond belief that you are still posting this BS, you accuse me of looking for attention but it really looks like it you who seeks it. You have nothing interesting to say so just like zodd and evic you keep posting the same old rubbish in each post and say "I'm winding you up". Well if makes you happy to believe I'm reading this dumb none factual stuff that you are writing and I'm getting mad about it, by all means have your little victory dance. I couldn't care less what you have to say and it certainly wont be losing me any sleep.

This dribble about losing cities to Alpha been the reason I kicked a player, check grepostats as many of the players in our alliance (including myself) have lost cities to Alpha. So why have I not kicked them out? Its a war we expect to lose some cities but as long as we gain more than we lose we still win the war. Many players have been under constant attack and lost many cities to Alpha who were not booted. Seeker and W*arms springs to mind as they were in the very same situation as Airm, they were Alpha defectors who became a main targets. We defended their cities for weeks and they both lost some to Alpha but neither of them were kicked out. Can you guess why? Yup because they updated their support tab and gave us a chance to defend them.

If you can't understand why a player was booted for been green and not updating their support thread then that says a lot more about you style of leadership than it does about mine. Also if you believe I am trying to insult you by saying things like "crawl back under your rock" then that says more about you mentality and mind set than it does about mine. Now my VM starts in about 2 hours and I'll be away for a week so do yourself a little favour and use that time to come up with a really go reply that I can't instantly disprove or discredit. There's a good little puppy :)

DeletedUser

Murty, I did update my status originally, but when I got no reply other than JTS and NG I sort of figured it wasn't worth it because I was spending all this time organizing just for nothing to happen. No one even told me it would be OK for me to pull my support from other places until 12 hr. and 6 cities later. Yes I didn't update as much as I should have (none at the end), but I also got very little response, so yes it rests mostly on my shoulders, but please hoist your end as well.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Wow really can't be asked to read an essay...

All I'm going to say is, you're an attention seeker, as I've already said. You will get what's coming to you sooner or later, everyone does in Grepolis, regardless of there position in grep.

How boring... everytime I post, you seem to post a longer reply which is just effort to read. How about your go "crawl back under your rock" hahaha

And GI, stop kissing , you couldn't get any further up there if you tried. Have a nice day/night :)

DeletedUser

Who do you think you are??? coming here b**ching about evo??? Have you ever tried hard in the game as much you talk?? I figure not. you may be lucky in some lame world but not in our world. All you can do is make snarky comments and thats it. Good Bye Mr JNC!!!

As for you go Mr Mosert. i have seen your support requests and i have to say for your experience you do not update very well. we had to literally beg you to post reports even after that you never did maintain your own support request. don;t you know a good defender always updates his support tab properly. you never gave us exact details on your attacks nor posted your reports properly and you come here whining. Please that was your own doing. Also Little response really??? what did you expect for your support requests? JTS and NG are some of the biggest players in Omicron and their support was good enough for your support request. they were kind enough to support you. So stop complaining and go to some other world and start fresh!!

DeletedUser

Oeeh I missed these discussions.

JNC, you really should stop talking, you're embarassing yourself.
I have left Alpha for The Unit in my time, and I have witnessed the hospitality and defensive support of them more than I had wished for.
They were there and helped me to grow after I lost all my cities.
If Mosert had updated the posts like I did, around the clock and with lots of important info, he would get the same treatment.
It's just a normal thing, you can't expect people to sned support without knowing what's going on..

DeletedUser

evo players are talking whit armies
spiler was my favorite target frome the begining and old TU can remeber how many turtle cittys he lost to me and never try to get them back
if i remeber corect no alpha send a cs on me
i am spread in 5 oceans runing after them island by island

DeletedUser

@bod, have you not read anything I posted? You come on here and bash me when I clearly stated that I didn't update well because I had 4 5+ hour tests in one week that are much more important to my future than grepolis. I never came here whining. I shouldered the fact that I didn't update and only asked that Murty, not one of his lackies (all of you other than val, he has my respect) shoulder the blame he did have, he knows things weren't in my favor and I didn't have time or money to give specifics (you cant get the time a revolt goes hot without admin) and still sent no support. As for not posting EVERY SINGLE report originally, every other alliance (I have been in many top alliances) I have been in have found that to spam a thread especially when they where as pointless as the ones I had to post. That same principal goes for posting the defensive troops left in the city. Also, i would say I am a decent defender and got used to doing it one my own so if my requests weren't up to par with a support drain like yourself's requests I am sorry and would like to truly apologies for insolence.

@Warms, Yes I am sure if I had the ability to update around the clock I would have been treated better. I am not saying I did everything right (I really thought I have made that more than clear, but some people just don't like to read posts).

On a final note to everyone, I made it my reasons for switching in the first place clear to DC and Murty. They knew -as well as spiller AT and Niels- that I switched in order to see if I could have some fun otherwise I would either be quitting omni entirely or simming as is the case anyway. It turns out that neither side is any fun in this pathetic remnant of a world. Therefore when the attacks did start and I had tests, I was not motivated to defend my cities to the same standard I had in the past.

Last edited by a moderator: